Do you like to be watched as you pleasure yourself?

I'm a voyeur by nature my 1st official masturbation moment was watching the legend Vanessa Del Rio playing with herself & I've addicted to watching a woman masturbate ever since. One of my fav moves with a woman durning foreplay is to move her hand to her vagina as we're kissing & let nature take its course, then lean back watch, pull out join her & have her watch me. I luv yall women here keep up the good work with ya beautiful selves:rose::rose: & if should you ever need an audience....... :D

For me It all comes down to whether the other person is turned on by it. If they were like ok but it’s not really my thing then that would kill any of my excitement.

17605607.gif

I would love to be watched/caught riding my sybbie

(by anyone other than my kids, my parents or my husband's parents! :eek: )

I would love to be watched while I play with myself it would make it that much better and make me cum more.

So hot! Mutual masturbation is amazing. Watching and being watched. I don’t think Ive ever been ‘just’ watched though...

I have this fantasy of mutual masturbation with a woman friend of mine. No touching the other person - only watching - until her finger-fucking her own pussy gets me going to the point of no return, when she says, "Yes, stroke it! Cum on me! Cum all over me!" And I shoot across her face, breasts and belly.

I have this fantasy of mutual masturbation with a woman friend of mine. No touching the other person - only watching - until her finger-fucking her own pussy gets me going to the point of no return, when she says, "Yes, stroke it! Cum on me! Cum all over me!" And I shoot across her face, breasts and belly.

a slight variation of this, which I have experienced: no touch mutual masturbation .....but, then there's an exchange of tasting each other's sex juices .... mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm. :cattail:

a slight variation of this, which I have experienced: no touch mutual masturbation .....but, then there's an exchange of tasting each other's sex juices .... mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm. :cattail:

Yes! The cleanup, the sharing that magically leads to where you never intended things to go.

hey...

If I was up on a stage in the middle of a musical performance or something like that,
yeah sure I could dig it.
But otherwise watch if you want or don't I don't care; cuz when its time to "get off"
everything and everybody get the hell out the way. Cuz all you are is THE WAY between me and my nut; that's one place you don't want to be.!!!

I would love to be watched/caught riding my sybbie

(by anyone other than my kids, my parents or my husband's parents! :eek: )
Just the idea of that...
22.gif

Other than those mentioned by Liz, I adore being watched and I adore watching (so freaking hot, that).

^^ This! :cathappy:

Back