Do you like to be watched as you pleasure yourself?

On more than one occasion I have been downstairs sitting in my gamer chair and jerking off when Amazon would come to deliver our packages. From our front walkway right at the base of the stairs, if you look in the window, you have a clear view. I know for fact 2 Amazon drivers have seen me. One female one male. Both of them stood there and watched when they saw me. I never saw the guy again but I did just by chance get to actually speak to the female driver a couple weeks later.

My wife was inside and I was outside doing yard work when she pulled up. Obviously knowing I live there, she approached me and handed me the package. Instead of letting go of it, she looked at me then right down to my crotch. Just before letting go, she looked at me again and told me I had a really nice cock and it's a shame I'm married.

When I walked inside to open the item my wife had ordered I apparently had a big smile on my face. Naturally my nosy wife asked what was up and I told her the whole story. She wasn't even mad. She simply said, well she's not wrong and went back to what she was doing.

I had the pleasure of one more encounter with the Amazon girl. It just so happened to be her last day as she was moving on to a better job, just like I did when I was a delivery driver. This time the wife was not home. After dropping off the 4 items we had ordered, she came back to the door. Seeing her approaching via my Ring camera I met her at the door. She handed me a piece of paper with her phone number and name on it.

As flattered as I was, it was obvious all she wanted was some good dick. She was fairly attractive but I had to decline her offer and gave her the paper back. I never saw her again.

Yes so much fun

have had some very good times in person and on cam.. so good to enjoy and see what it's doing for the other person too
I have an FWB. We have done it in person and on FaceTime between in person visits. Amazing how hard it makes me to know she’s watching live on FT and that she’s doing herself at the same time.

I enjoy being watched, especially while holding my wife in my free arm.

One of my favorite sex toys is a camera.

Last edited:
I love watching and being watched. I don’t know if anyone has seen me though. I jerk off with the windows open at hotels, hoping someone is looking through watching me. I’ve jerked off into my own mouth in front of a girlfriend once. My wife has never seen anything like that with me, although I would do it in a heartbeat if she wanted to see that.

Back