Do you like to be watched as you pleasure yourself?

I love being watched as I wank myself to orgasm. My wife not into it, but I do it for two female friends (separately). I like to put a dildo up my arse as I wank, and absolutely none of my watchers have ever said anything other than how much it turns them on. I like to eat my cum in front of a watcher too, and be instructed on what to do. That's really hot when the watcher talks dirty.

In the past I have wanked for men too, and enjoyed it. I also do it on cam for women, men, couples and trans, and have always enjoyed it.

It's up there with my favourite thing: being fucked in the arse with tongue, fingers, dildo, plug, vibrator and cock (or some combination of those). It's nice to combine the wanking with butt sex when I can make it happen.

I love being watched as I wank myself to orgasm. My wife not into it, but I do it for two female friends (separately). I like to put a dildo up my arse as I wank, and absolutely none of my watchers have ever said anything other than how much it turns them on. I like to eat my cum in front of a watcher too, and be instructed on what to do. That's really hot when the watcher talks dirty.

In the past I have wanked for men too, and enjoyed it. I also do it on cam for women, men, couples and trans, and have always enjoyed it.

It's up there with my favourite thing: being fucked in the arse with tongue, fingers, dildo, plug, vibrator and cock (or some combination of those). It's nice to combine the wanking with butt sex when I can make it happen.
Gosh.

No, good Lord no! I don't even like to see the little square of myself in the corner of the screen when camming. I'm glad he's enchanted by my O-face, but I'm not here for it at all
My GF is the same. Won't even have sex or oral in the bedroom with a mirror in sight, doesn't want to see herself. Which is a shame.

It’s been years, but I had a female lover who love to watch me play with myself, after I came she would force me to eat her wet pussy… I did enjoy performing for her. I had watched my ex before and it was exciting he didn’t like to watch me… well, he would start to but could never keep his hands off me long enough to let me finish… maybe I should have tied him up.

I love to watch my wife even though she lays on her stomach and plays with herself with one hand. I wish she’d lay on her back so I can see her breasts and pussy, but as long as I can see her and enjoy her enjoying herself I can’t really complain. I love slowly masturbating myself as I watch her and cumming all over her ass as she cums as well.

It’s been years, but I had a female lover who love to watch me play with myself, after I came she would force me to eat her wet pussy… I did enjoy performing for her. I had watched my ex before and it was exciting he didn’t like to watch me… well, he would start to but could never keep his hands off me long enough to let me finish… maybe I should have tied him up.
I can see why, based on your avatar.

I’m offa work today, and my wife and I had a great looong session.

After fucking from behind, then missionary and then she rode me. I didn’t cum - we practice orgasm control. I cleaned her up and then she cleaned me up.

Then she watched me jerk off and edge (giving a little help along the way) for 30 minutes. She just loves looking at me, my eyes and cock as I pleasure myself.

And I like being watched by her.

It really brings us very close.

I never did cum - but that’s the way we roll.

Back