Do you know this story by chance? Female in high school/college being exposed on a table on stage with fellow students.

michelle1811

Virgin
Hi!

I've read a story some years ago and for the love of.. I can't find it anymore! So I think the setting is high school or college. A teacher asks a girl if she would like to stand in for some kind of ritual/massage thing.. She agrees but it turns out she has to be naked and can only wear a sarong (or something like that if i remember correctly). So she lays down on the table and is covered with what I think was a sarong. Then the ritual? or massage begins and the sarong sometime slips and fellow students around the table can see some of her body and part of her breasts for example. This continues on.

Then she has to turn on the table to lay on her belly and then also, she exposes a lot. The ritual/massage continues in which some more exposure happens. Then she has to turn around again I think and then it's finally over. She thinks no one has seen a lot. But the next day she asks a friend and she responds like: "Are you kidding me?! We saw everything of you.. it was so hot. Everyone was talking about it!" and then the girl feels a bit better and even secretly likes it.

That's about it regarding the story.. I know it quite well but I would love to read and imagine it again :). If anyone knows, hit me up!

Back