Disney Heroes [Recruitment Thread]

And is this an open air arena or closed? Like a converted football stadium (which optional retractable roof) or what?

I'm contemplating allowing everyone to make second characters since recruitment has slowed down. :)

It'll allow you guys to move around more and explore sides or morality that you may not have ever explored before. :cool:

Well, I've cooled down the posting so I didn't dominate the word count. I could add Peter Pan as a side kick. I got plans for those lost boys!

Well just waiting for this first attack to finish, then the heroes will receive a visit from an old friend...think Greek...think blacksmith to the gods...think unstoppable :)

Anyone gotten Stalzyn's attention to post? I do see him active in other threads.

Anyone gotten Stalzyn's attention to post? I do see him active in other threads.

Forgive me all, I got distracted from this... had a writer's block, now over it and will be posting tomorrow.
Sorry GM I must have missed it
where exactly is Pete?
on stage? aerial or on the ground.
In Disney terms or even Marvel terms, what exactly is Pete's ability?

Forgive me all, I got distracted from this... had a writer's block, now over it and will be posting tomorrow.
Sorry GM I must have missed it
where exactly is Pete?
on stage? aerial or on the ground.
In Disney terms or even Marvel terms, what exactly is Pete's ability?

Well, since kizkiz posted with Raven, I'll have to do another GM post.

Pete is a technomancer.

Being a technomancer is someone with uses magic with electronics. Modern day mage so to speak.

Actual class from Mage - The Ascension

Yeah -

Trying to figure out if I have time / interest to keep up in the thread. I like my character concept, but in light of Vail dropping out, I'm not honestly sure where to go with Madame.

-A.

What did you have in mind?

Technically, she was at her shop on the 7th; I had plans for her to be at the concert, but not to actually be a hero.

-A

Well time to bring the evil destruction to bear on the city.

Am still ironing out the idea, so I am most likely to PM you as to not give away the surprise.

But it is supposed to be after the concert say around eight or nine the next morning.

I got the GM post out, but I also noticed that everyone's side scenes have stopped. You know that the GM plots don't have to be the only plots that can be happening throughout the month of March. You guys are free to plot with each other as well as make second characters if that will help you create more plots. You know, I was thinking about adopting some other character, but I may actually adopt Powerline as my second character because I thought it would be pretty awesome if his power was like Michael Jackson's. He can take over the bodies of others with his music, making them dance! :D

Thriller!

Will post later today

Just came in from cummunity watch.

It is 01:54 and I need to get up at 7

I hate to do this -

But I'm going to have to bow out of the story. You guys keep up the great work!

-A.

I have withdrawn my IC post

Will have to rework it now that Apollo have bowed out. Hopefully I get time tomorrow evening

Back