Disabled man has an affair with his babysitter

I would start off with this disabled guy, perhaps in a wheelchair, seeing her through the window at her house getting it on, perhaps more than once, so he has more of an idea that she is interested in casual sex. Then he could put it to her in conversation that she knows she has casual sex. He could describe what he saw and how hot she looked. She could get excited by his retelling of these escapades, and that could turn them both on.
Her visits could become regular when one of the parents needs dialysis or some other regular treatment and the other must drive.
Then their relationship could build and after a while, he could propose.
Not much kink to the story, but it's an idea.

The man, from possibly a military operation or industrial accident, has limited use of leg/arm on one side, partial amputee of leg on other. Still learning how to physically cope with everyday functions around home. He has been peeking at her sexual escapades for weeks now as he sits in his sitting area reading or on computer.

His regular PT person is called away....the fill in is the neighbor lady he has been spying on. Innuendos made as they get to know each other.....

A married couple has a disabled son who lives with them he is in his early 30s one day his parents get called out of town due to a family emergency, his normal babysitter can't come.

So they ask the young woman who lives next door to take of him while they are gone she agrees she is also in her early 40s.

So she comes over and she takes care of him, when he gets hungry she feeds him his lunch or dinner because he can't feed himself.

when the young man is done eating she asks "Do you want some dessert?"

He says "Yes i want you for dessert."

at first she is angry at his remark then he explains that he has daydreamed about having sex with her.

A few minutes later they are in his bedroom the clothes come off and they are going at it.

i'm not sure how it ends maybe she becomes pregnant with his love child and the parents ask her to move in with them.

or they find out about the affair but instead of being angry she moves in with them so that the two lovers can have sex whenever they want to.

I would start off with this disabled guy, perhaps in a wheelchair, seeing her through the window at her house getting it on, perhaps more than once, so he has more of an idea that she is interested in casual sex.

Then he could put it to her in conversation that she knows she has casual sex. He could describe what he saw and how hot she looked. She could get excited by his retelling of these escapades, and that could turn them both on.

Her visits could become regular when one of the parents needs dialysis or some other regular treatment and the other must drive.
Then their relationship could build and after a while, he could propose.
Not much kink to the story, but it's an idea.

I like all of these ideas but i am going to need a co-writer to help me fit everything together. So it will make sense anybody interested in helping me.

Last edited by a moderator:
My radiator is a boiling

Well, this whole thread got me too hot. The only way for me to deal with that was to write a short story based on the ideas submitted. I have an seven page long draft. Would you like to see it? If I upload it to this board, it's going to be rather long.
I'd be happy to work on it with you.

Back