Dirty Pretty Things ~ Ideas, images & idle musings.

Anonymaso

Really Experienced
Welcome to my little braindump. Here is where I will keep ideas and plots not yet fully formed or that do not yet have co-writers. This also where I will put stuff gleaned from pottering online; images with maybe a few evocative thoughts tacked on.

Please note: My plots tend to be pretty well fleshed and that's just how my muse seems to run but please don't think they've been hewn into granite. Everything can be tweaked and negotiated so that we both get what we want out of the thread. The fact I have a few ideas cited here in no way means that I don't want to hear your own plot ideas. If you should need someone to brainstorm depraved shit with, I'm your girl.

Please also note that I will add ideas to this thread even when I'm not actively looking for more SRPs. So my posting an idea does not necessarily equate to space on my dance-card.

Enjoy :kiss:

My SRP Profile

Orientation: Heterosexual with bi proclivities. NB: Most of my ideas are written from a het/cis perspective but most could easily be adapted into lesbian storylines. I'm also happy to play opposite FtM genderqueer characters. Not interested in futas or in MtF genderqueer characters. As a side note, I couldn't care less what your real-life gender or sexual orientation is, providing you can portray a faceted character that doesn't become a cliché or caricature.

Power Exchange: Masochist. My characters are not necessarily submissive, or at least they rarely begin so. Much more motivated by fear/pain/humiliation than love or traditional carrot/stick rule based D/s. Psychological S&M is as important as physical/sexual to me. If it were as simple as self flagellating I wouldn't feel the need to write smut at all.

Race: White British. Happy to play other ethnicities/nationalities. I tend to toss in the odd colloquialism or phonetic spelling for flavour, rather than trying to go the full Irvine Welsh.

Bodytype: Petite and slim, easily tossed around characters.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: No furries or anything non-bipedal. Vampires, witches and elves etc would be OK. Twilight is a hard limit though, as is bloody anime.

Settings: Much more concerned with plot than setting and hence very open. I do think that settings can get overly complicated in some instances though and detract from the plot and character development. If you have a beautifully crafted alternate universe or fantasy/sci-fi setting then that's fabulous and I will be very impressed but if I have to sit contemplating the laws of physics or second guessing complicated theoretical magic/forces/technology before my character can actually do any thing, it may start to grate on me.

Likes/kinks: I love non-consent and most of what I write will at least start out that way. Usually looking for Stockholm syndrome rather than romance. Into quite dark, twisted and violent stuff with few limits but as I say, the emotional aspect must be there too or the whole thing will leave me unmoved. Must go way beyond calling my character names or pointing out that slutty things are slutty (yawn).

Hard limits: MtF T girls, Futanari (but not FtM genderqueer/trans characters), Gore/serious injury/disfigurement, drinking piss, foot worship, vanilla/romance, scat, anal fisting/batshit object insertion, paedo, bestiality/furry, infantilisation/daddy-girl, bimboification, puppy/pony/dog bowls, lactation/pregnacy/breeding/childrearing (unless it's the incidental background to a story, rather than something to be fetishised).

I don't want to put too much in the limits section because it can be... limiting. If you want to write something quite extreme and aren't sure how I'd feel about it please just talk to me. I'd much rather you got to play as hard as you want to, rather than for you to assume I'll baulk without actually asking. Chances are I'll cream myself at the very thought. ;)

Availability: Probably 2-3 posts per week, depending on how busy I am. Looking in most days at present. I'm patient and understanding if you have the courtesy to let me know you're still interested in continuing a thread. I understand that shit happens and people don't always feel inspired. This should be a bit of fun rather than an obligation. By the same token, please don't lose your shit if I go quiet for a few days, or even a week. I'm a grown up. With a life. Thank you xx

SPG I'm not a grammar Nazi but to enjoy a story it should be well written and edited. If you have issues like dyslexia or English isn't your first language I will give a lot of licence to the right depraved nemesis but I do expect people to at least try to write well. I write long, detailed and involved posts/plots because I'm intelligent, erudite, inventive and genuinely want to stretch myself as a writer. If that's not also your goal here then I'm afraid we're not well matched. Please check out stuff I've already written to see how compatible we'd really be.

My Current Threads​

Mid Life Crisis ~ with bjhass

Collateral Damage ~ with Scuttle Buttin'

The Queen in the West ~ with ArticMonkey

Revolutionary ~ with Baelnorn
This thread is a total departure for me. I am enjoying crafting an alien race however and am very much looking forward to playing a dominant character who gets to truly run riot, instead of a sub/maso plotline where she is constantly thwarted. I just hope I do Baelnorn's wonderful plot idea - not to mention his kinks - justice.

Inactive Threads ~ Please PM with interest​

Better off dead. ~ with Braschi. A non-canon 'stab' at the Dexter TV series, set in Innsbruck, Austria. Your serial killer has botched his last hit and therefore needs to lay even lower than usual for a while. There's no way he can risk another kill, probably for the better part of a year. Police investigations take time, particularly if he is muddying the waters in the background while avoiding framing innocents. Frustrated in more ways than one, he finds himself at a student bar, after a one night stand with someone damaged enough to interest him. Instead he finds himself venting his pent up aggression on some poor little student bitch. He beats her to within an inch of her life, viciously rapes her and then either throttles or throatfucks her to death. During the clean-up he realises she's survived, just barely. Abusing her has restored his precarious equilibrium to enough of a degree that he can return to his former state of bored resignation about not killing for some time. Having already attacked such an innocent, he reasons that her sacrifice will save many lives in the long term. He breaks her spirit through abuse, trauma and insightful verbal evisceration. Then when he can trust her on a short leash he proceeds to destroy any hopes she may still habour of escape. He brutally interrogates her, then kills her family and closest friends. Anyone she would run to suffers great misfortune. He doesn't attempt anything high risk that would allow him to play with his victims, except perhaps for her hot room mate. Hands off, detached execution by snipping brake cables and otherwise orchestrating 'tragedy' is child's play to him. He makes her watch and even participate. Once she's resigned to her fate and bound to him by her own masochism and his highly singular brand of Stockholm Syndrome, he grooms her into the perfect sidekick. He develops such a need to inflict sexual and psychological sadism on the girl that their twisted symbiosis is complete. When he finally goes out to redress the imbalance caused by slaughtering her innocent family, he has a rather unhinged little partner in crime.

Last edited:
Jessica Jones ~ Marvel/Killgrave

tumblr_nym37aiHYp1u639rco1_r1_250.gif

evil-kilgrave.gif

The Guardian: Jessica Jones; shattering the exploration of rape, addiction and control.

I've never been one for Marvel characters and actually I don't have Netflix :( but I find the Guardian's take on Jessica Jones compelling. It would be interesting to find a vehicle (whether Marvel canon or dreamed up) via which I could explore some of the issues thrown up in the article linked above, I would be absolutely thrilled.

Keep her

Role filled by Scuttle Buttin'

Attachment NSWF.

For this one you would need to be willing to play multiple guys. Lots of scope for gangbangs, multiple penetration etc.

Amelia Stone is the cute little daughter of Nathan Stone, mayor of the town. Nathan also owes you money. You're the head of a criminal gang, cartel or mafia family and for your own reasons have extended this guy's credit way beyond the norm - which is zero. For whatever reason, Nathan hasn't scratched your back in return and now you've decided it's time to call in his tab. Repeated demands have gone unanswered and now drastic measures are called for. You can't have some white collar boy like Nathan taking you for a mug. A message must be sent that leaves no doubt in anyone's mind that you are not to be crossed.

So you snatch the teenage daughter from his first marriage from her exclusive girls' boarding school. Unless Nathan pays up you're going to film your masked men beating and gang-raping Amelia before you personally snuff her on camera. Then you'll spray it across the net for every sick fuck to jerk over.

Then? Well then you're coming for Nathan and hell is coming with you.

Except that it doesn't quite work out that way. Nathan has been deceiving you about his wealth. Fact is he's in some financial difficulty and couldn't pay you even if he wanted to. In addition, there's no love lost between him and the rebellious little bitch he managed to spawn with his first wife. Only reason he sent her to boarding school was so he only had to see her three times a year. She's the cuckoo in the nest as far as he's concerned, fucks things up with his idyllic new family.

"Keep her." Is what you're told. "I'll try to get some cash together."

Suddenly your little bargaining chip is just a little bitch that nobody wants. A hot teenage virgin that nobody wants.

Naturally you can't let this lie. Nathan must be taught a lesson. He doesn't get to wriggle off the hook that easily. For starters, you arrange for him to be tied up in his study in front of live footage of Amelia being brutally gangraped. Then you throttle her, squeezing the life out of her while your compatriots shoot their loads into and over her. Daddy dearest is then inexplicably found with a 'self inflicted' bullet wound and his pants down in front of his own daughter's snuff movie.

One of your boys rolls the tarp she's been lying on around Amelia and discovers that she's still warm. Further investigation reveals that she has somehow survived her ordeal. A hot little teen who has just been very publicly wiped off the face of the earth.

She becomes your property and pet project. You train her through utterly depraved brutality and psychological sadism until she is an obedient - if hate fuelled - little slave. There is no stockholm syndrome here. She utterly despises you. She will kill you or escape you if given the slightest opportunity but for you, that just adds to the fun. You enjoy fucking with her; letting her think there's a way out only to laugh in her face and punish her when she realises she's been set up. Nothing gives you more of a savage thrill than knowing she loathes you while she's sucking your dick or waiting on you like a devoted servant.

To remind of her of what she is to you, you let other men and even women fuck her when it suits you. Sometimes Amelia is even required to eagerly give them the time of their lives. She's handy for sweetening certain deals or having a pair of ears somewhere useful. Occasionally you'll toss her to your men as a reward and either watch or participate as she gets ganged by a pack of rabid hoodlums.

Attachments

• gangfuck.jpg
    gangfuck.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Creating a monster

Rape3.jpg

In a more consensual vein (for me anyway) I'm interested in writing about a long established couple. They've always been a vanilla couple on a equal footing with one another.

One night they've been arguing about something fairly petty and have gone to bed pissed at each other. They've probably been drinking. He tries to smooth things over by initiating sex but is rebuffed. He gets angry at the fact she always gets to punish him by refusing sex and he is just expected to accept it. This time, he responds by using his knowledge of her body to force her into a state of arousal. Then while she's still angry with him, he fucks her anyway and forces her to cum.

Fast forward a few days and she can't get that vicious fuck out of her head, even though she's livid with him for forcing her. She starts picking arguments with him but he's slow to take the bait, still ambivalent about what he did. Finally, they have a blazing row that's followed up with such violent make-up sex they practically destroy their apartment. He fucks her with such savage abandon that it scares the shit out of them both.

He then has to start coming to terms with his sadistic streak, because it simply isn't something he can just put back in the box. Aside from the rough sex, he just can't get enough of hurting and scaring her. By the same token, she begins to realise that she's cum harder and been more fulfilled by the violent sex than she ever was by the romantic stuff.

She tries picking a fight with him again but he's already tired of the charade. He wants free rein to be able to use her when it suits him and to start exploring to see how deep this rabbit hole goes for both of them, without having to have a blazing row as foreplay. He realises that what he wants is... control of her.

So, he starts consciously modifying her behaviour. He wants more obedience and service so he positively reinforces that. The fight picking and the equal footing she's used to having with him both have to go. He finds ways to limit her freedoms, while systematically raising his expectations to give her more work to do. Instead of helping when chores need doing, he gets pissed off and punishes her for her laziness. At the same time, he's constantly pushing the envelope sexually. He finds that he enjoys verbally abusing her and it's a useful tool that keeps her too demoralised to try leaving him.

Gradually, he turns the tables on his wife until she's a demoralised and abused spouse, who's frequently beaten and raped. Not only does he get away with this, he has a decent stab at convincing her it's all her own fucking fault for being so depraved and masochistic. He gradually becomes the absolute centre of her universe and it gratifies him to see her considering him in all things.

He also launches a charm offensive on his wife's family and friends, to make them doubt her if she ever complains about his treatment. To the casual observer he is the most romantic and attentive man walking the planet and so his wife had better play her role of 'happiest fucking woman on Earth' to the hilt. Behind closed doors however she becomes part servant and part outlet. His own friends of course, think he's a genius.

After a time the stakes get higher. He decides they don't need her salary and that he wants her at his beck and call all day. He also doesn't want to be so concerned about marking her. At the same time, he always has to be careful, because one day she might wake up and realise that she could put him in prison for what he's done to her. It's a careful game he has to play.

Last edited:
The Governess

Lesbian, S&M, nonconsent.

tumblr_nw2d32Cldf1ury79yo1_500.jpg

Your character is the governess of a maximum security prison and criminally insane psychiatric wing built exclusively for women. My character has been newly transferred there from a young offender's unit, having recently turned 18 and celebrated this by becoming utterly unmanageable to the youth workers. The message comes across that my character definitely needs isolation, to begin with at least, and may possibly need psychiatric evaluation.

When you see her mugshot, you elect to make a pet project of her. You've never been one to shit where you eat before but you have also never been handed a hot teenage girl who's one psyche eval away from a life sentence and the total loss of her remaining credibility, if you push the right buttons on her.

You make her your sexual and psychological outlet and in doing so discover that she's a natural born masochist. Unable to believe your luck, you set about systematically beating and demoralising her into... well, into whatever takes your fancy. You hold absolute power over her, because if she's psychiatrically evaluated and found to be criminally insane, her sentence will be moot and it will be many years before anyone considers releasing her. Nobody will ever take the girl seriously again as long as she lives, certainly not if she starts making wild accusations about her captors.

When you tire of keeping her in isolation, she is kicked out into the general prison population - ostensibly to see how she copes - but you know what will happen next. You use her as a snitch and enjoy watching her weigh up the punishment that will be inflicted by the other prisoners, compared with what you'll do to her if she decides not to tattle. It doesn't take the other girls long to figure out what's happening. In gen pop she gets afforded little luxuries that mark her out as being on the take, then when you yank her back to isolation she's lucky to have somewhere to piss and a meal every day or two.

In due course you orchestrate her downfall, fuck with her psyche eval and watch with satisfaction as she's certified criminally insane. Her five year sentence becomes irrelevant. Now she will only ever be released if her psyche team are convinced there's no risk to the public and you'll make certain that doesn't happen.

Eventually, your fucking with the girl's head, the trauma of being branded insane, coupled with her now spending all her time with psychos all starts to drive her slowly and inexorably into madness, making the whole thing a fait accompli.

Then you get to pulverise what remains of her into dust and then rebuild her into a slightly volatile and unhinged version of... whatever you want her to be.

La Résistance est Futile - Could be het or lesbian. Pursuit & interrogation.

PIPPA-WHEATLEY-French-Femme-Fatales-Louise-Bourgion-My-French-Life-Ma-Vie-Francaise-MyFrenchLife.org_.jpg

I was ruminating on what kind of plot vehicle I could come up with that would facilitate a RP featuring pursuit, capture and brutal interrogation. Following a potter on Tumblr I have come up with an idea based in WW2 France and centring on the resistance. I don't claim by any means to be a history buff, it just strikes me as a setting with lots of possibilities.

So, my femme fatale, let's call her Lisette Dubois, is the daughter of Bernard Dubois, a wealthy merchant and has grown up in the port of Caen. It's December 1942 and France is under German occupation. Bernard has evaded the frontline for health reasons, is virtually housebound and relies heavily on his daughter to manage his affairs. He now trades with the local Nazi administration in what he sees as a way of safeguarding his family. Lisette has seen Nazi atrocities first hand and watched Jewish kids she grew up with vanish. She manages to get her hands on resistance propaganda and after a group of British pilots are caught and very publicly executed trying to smuggle their way out of Calais, she decides to take matters into her own hands. As Bernard's daughter, she has influence with shipping companies and Caen is not being watched as Calais is. She hatches a plan to ship to the Isle of Wight and then across to mainland Britain under cover of darkness, via smaller private vessels that friends of hers own.

Her codename in the resistance is Emanuel, after 19th Century pirate Emanuel Wynn.

Now however, her little operation is about to come under Nazi scrutiny. A couple of high profile British escapees have made it back via Lisette's shipping route and her clueless father has come under covert scrutiny. While it is clear that Bernard is not complicit, no light has been shed on who is running the operation. SS officers have been sent to get to the bottom of things.

Your SS officer character (could be male or female) is expecting the smuggler to be a swarthy merchant sailor, not Bernard's beautiful young daughter. Word gets back to Lisette and she flees just before your character connects the dots and identifies her as the famous resistance operative. Very few of the people actually connected with the smuggling ring are aware she's the one orchestrating and financing it, so you have to torture a few suspects before the right person sings.

There will then be a pursuit of Lisette, even across the channel if you so wish. Once you have her, you plan to extract all the information you can from her. Then you will execute her father and set someone more loyal and less decrepit to run the business. You're also going to make an example of Lisette to send a message to the rest of the resistance that they will not prevail. Senior Nazi officers are a little shocked that a young woman of such good breeding would fall for resistance propaganda and mount such a successful operation that ran right under their noses for more than a year.

Conquest

tumblr_njfhihEIGI1rbzrrzo1_500.jpg

This would suit someone who knows a little about British medieval history.

My character would be a woman in her early 20s. Her mother was a pagan priestess on the Isle of Avalon (modern day Anglesea, off the Welsh coast). Now the Romans have swept into 'Britainnia' as it is now known and with them, their church and its priests. My character is a herbwife (part midwife, part nurse and part apothecary) living and working in the port of Llandudno. The Romans have ascertained that Britain is an island and that more land lies across a narrow sea (Ireland.) They have yet to conquer the Scottish picts but are determined to hold the rest of the island. They have also learned of Mona (the isle of man) which is the stronghold of the Druidic/pagan faith and where many priests and priestesses receive their training. Determined to destroy paganism altogether they must plan an attack. Mona is right between the north of Romanised Britannia and Ireland, and so of strategic significance.

Your character will be a high ranking officer in the Roman army, the man tasked with bringing my character's town to heel and Romanising/civilising the place. You have been at your task for some time and the landscape of Llandudno is already unrecognisable. You want the place fortified against the picts and you want find out if the rumours are true regarding Mona.

You have a Roman wife who has made the journey to Llandudno, against her better judgement, in a litter as she is heavily pregnant. Her own physicians are concerned for her and you feel a little guilty at pressing on with your campaign. As she enters her final days of pregnancy, one of your men brings to you a local herbwife he has found operating in the city, in the hope that she might know of some local medicine that would help your wife.

My character does what she can for her but the following day insists that the most effective tisane must be brewed from several ingredients that she does not have. Your men take her to the marketplace, where she escapes them and makes the treacherous journey to Mona, so that she might warn them of Llandudno's fall and Rome's new interest in their tiny isle.

Legend has it that when the Romans fell upon Mona they raped every priestess, from the youngest novice to the oldest crone. All the unlettered male Druids were slaughtered, to eradicate their spiritual knowledge and significance from the Earth. Most women were killed, with only the younger, prettier ones becoming slaves.

So when your men land on Mona you're astonished to find the Druids prepared to defend themselves. Obviously they're no match for your men but every man lost to what was supposed to be such an easy campaign is a mark against your prowess as a commander. When you realise the missing herbwife is behind all this, you are incandescent.

My character's mother has become the high priestess of the house of maidens since she last saw her. When you learn of this you're even more satisfied to make a personal example of her before she is crucified and left as carrion.

My character then becomes your spoil of war and you're determined to find out everything she knows and who she might have spoken to about military knowledge gained while under your roof. Cue a wonderfully nasty interrogation scene upon return to Llandudno, featuring medieval torture and the kind of battery and sexual abuse that reminds you how sorely Llandudno is lacking a Colosseum and its bloodsport.

Once you have tired of her and learned all she knows, your first impulse is to kill her. You learn however that your wife is in labour and grudgingly concede that the little bitch at least knows her trade. My character assists with the birth.

After that you keep my character; as a slave, as a flame haired curiosity but also as an outlet for more violent sexual urges that you don't want becoming the talk of the new bath house. While your wife hardly expects fidelity, you're also not one to go rutting about with slaves at social occasions, when you can be networking and building your influence. Let your rivals drink and debauch themselves, you want to stay in control. So you cultivate the image of a devoted husband while slaking your lusts in private.

Well you look like fun and you're British too. I really like the 'creating a monster idea.' I'd love to play a charming bastard like that. It would be my first ever SRP but I'm more than happy to send you a bio and draft first post - once I figure out how to send messages. Please let me know if this role is available and if you'd be interested in hearing my take on it.

Hi ArticMonkey and welcome to Lit.

I did have someone interested in that idea but he keeps going quiet on me. To be honest I'm at the point where I'm probably going to give up on him, because if he can't keep a PM exchange going it doesn't bode too well for the actual RP. I would be interested in seeing a bio, if you don't mind writing one.

You need to 'enable private messaging' in the 'edit options' section of your 'user control panel' in the top left of your screen. You'll start off with a maximum mailbox of 100 messages I think. This means 100 messages including sent items however, which is how I got caught out when I first joined. The more posts you make, the bigger your inbox will get. When you've made 100 posts you can upload an avatar, which must be no bigger than 150x150 pixels. There's a limit on file size too, so if it doesn't work try tweaking that.

I'll be completely honest, I've seen this idea somewhere else and embellished it a little but it interests me.

Wealthy and powerful father has a dutiful wife and only daughter who he dotes on, in a distant fashion. Some years before his their marriage, he had a teen girlfriend who he mistreated, got pregnant and then abandoned. The teen mother was paid off and the son quietly put up for adoption. Now 25, the son has finally discovered the circumstances of his birth and is highly suspicious of the fact his mother vanished not long after he was adopted. He has tried contacting his father but has been ignored and blocked. The father is a powerful man, so he won't get near him without permission.

The daughter on the other hand, is now 21 with her own life, career and apartment. Your character initially considers abducting her to get daddy's notice but when you see how hot and successful she is, your ambitions take a more sinister turn. You romance her and manipulate her into falling for you. She has no idea who you are and your adoptive mother changed your name when you were a baby, so everyone's clueless. When you finally get invited back to 'meet the family' your dear old dad is in for a bit of a shock, not to mention your clueless girlfriend.

You threaten to make the whole sorry affair public and damage your father's public profile unless he turns a blind eye to your relationship with his daughter, who you now have actual feelings for. You move into her apartment and take control over her life. At this point everything is non-con because she's horrified and betrayed but that seems to bring out and utter bastard in you that your father would be proud of. You break her down way past the point of reaching out to the cops and besides, you have nothing else to do now but make her life a living hell while daddy bankrolls your lifestyle. You force your sister to conceal the full extent of her mistreatment from him but your father is anything but stupid. If you're so inclined we could arrange for dad to witness your abuse of her or even participate in it.

Your next goal will be to pulverise her self esteem into dust and induce a form of stockholm syndrome so that this girl will accept you as her lover, brother and nemesis in the long term. She comes to need your depravity and verbal annihilation so badly that nothing will make her walk away. It becomes a twisted symbiosis that neither will ever give up.

The Inheritance ~ Master/slave, quasi non-con

dad37d24187126b9f4e828743cc66094.jpg

NB Most of this is just backstory, bear with me. Thanks.

This RP will be set in England. Your character is a male in his thirties. Averagely successful or under-achiever. Background is mostly up to you but needs to tally with that of your uncle...

Sir Sebastian Davenport is a ruthless self made man who spent the eighties gleefully performing hostile take-overs of various companies. Last year following his generous donations to the Tory government, he received a peerage and now semi-retired from business, enjoys sitting in the House of Lords.

Sebastian's meteoric success has resulted in him becoming ever more distant from his family. After their parents died some years ago, his sister (your character's mother) tried to impress upon him his risk of dying a lonely old man and this caused a rift that neither attempted to reconcile thereafter. Sebastian responded by moving further away and invites to his abode were always for fashionable parties, where there was little chance of him spending quality time with his sister or nephew.

Dazzled by Sebastian's affluence, your character has continued to occasionally attend his parties. Fifteen minutes of chitchat with uncle Seb is a small price to pay for the chance to mingle with the models, actresses and heiresses with whom he is acquainted. You learn his gift of the gab and feed women bullshit about your maturity and success. There is one night when it all goes to your head (along with the booze) and you make a terrible error of judgement. When a girl you're really into rebuffs your advances, or perhaps learns the truth about you, you lose control, bundle her into an adjacent room and rape her, all the while snarling your contempt for her into her ear. Your uncle walked in when you were so fucking close nothing on planet earth could have stopped you. To your utter astonishment however, he merely raises an eyebrow and exits the room. You exit the party with your used condom of DNA evidence in a pocket, which you then destroy.

In the cold light of day you're disgusted with yourself. Not just at the rape but the calculated way in which you destroyed the evidence, despite being loaded. You try to muster genuine remorse and abhorrence but all you can think about are the girl's struggles and tears, her terror and humiliation... and how fucking hard it got you. How it was the most exquisitely depraved thing you have ever experienced. Despite being unable to stop fantasising, you do nevertheless have your uncle's sense of self preservation. You go back to pussyfooting around women and doing everything on their terms. Treating them with respect. On a primal level however, you will never lose the urge to dish out far more than they can take.

Then your uncle dies. Having received a terminal diagnosis, Sebastian set his affairs in order and then committed suicide. Not for him a lingering death. You are utterly astonished to be the sole beneficiary of his vast wealth. Oh there are token amounts for his other surviving relatives but virtually the whole estate is now yours. There will have to be probate but the house at least goes straight to you, along with a sealed packet that not even Sebastian's lawyer claims to have seen the contents of.

Inside the packet are the keys and codes to his London townhouse. There is also a fingerprint scanner. On placing your forefinger on the screen, a muted beep announces that access has been created for you to the basement. In an envelope is a soft and clearly much worn collar. An accompanying note in Sebastian's hand explains that he keeps his pet in the basement.

"I cannot know how long it will take for this to reach your hand, so I urge you with all haste to go to the house and check on her welfare. She is an exotic and illegal breed, one which took great expense to acquire. So I beg you not to contact the authorities. She was caught wild and whatever your views on the matter, know that she has been in captivity under training for so long now that it would be an act of unspeakable cruelty to set her free. I dare not divulge more here. All will become apparent once you see her. Your inheriting my estate is no accident, my young nephew. You have been carefully selected. I see enough of myself in you to make it a calculated risk. If it transpires that I have guessed wrong however, I enclose a contact through which my pet can be auctioned to find her a more suitable and willing handler. The name is bogus, the number is a burner phone and you will gain the square root of nothing by handing it to the police. I entrust her to you. She is my most precious possession. Having said that, she needs discipline and control. She has to fear you, or you will not be able to master her. She needs very much to know her place. If you can give her those things, she will become your most precious possession too."

On hurrying to the basement at the new property, you discover a playroom stocked with BDSM gear and a small, bare apartment containing a terrified and hungry naked girl. She is 23 and has therefore been Sebastian's property for five years.

What ensues will be your character's struggle with himself as his power over her gradually corrupts him. The girl for her part has exchanged a fifty year old man for a young and virile owner with much more demanding and violent appetites. It will be non-con until she accepts her new owner and your character in his turn becomes gleefully, rather than remorsefully sadistic.

In terms of kinks I'm looking for visceral, violent sex. Your character will also want to know everything about mine in terms of past and personality, so that he can rip her to shreds emotionally and make damn sure she knows her place with him. I also really want mindfuckery in this SRP, having tricks played on her for his amusement, particularly while she's still finding her feet with him. In fact, it's very important to me that she never finds her feet with him. That she's constantly at the mercy of his unpredictable caprice. Never to able to have any real confidence in what the 'right' action may be or how far he will take something. No knowledge of his limits. He could threaten to 'dispose' of her if it amuses him, even making her truly believe she's about to die. For her to genuinely believe herself disposable would be amazing. ;) Your character ends up overcompensating on 'faking it till he makes it' as a sadist capable of keeping an actual slave.

My limits are in post 1 of this thread but really, your sadism is the limit.

Last edited:
Pride & Prejudice with a twist ~ Be my Mr Darcy

_55462488_008056904-1.jpg

You must have a knowledge of and appreciation for Austen's novel and a little of Regency England. Bonus points for fans of the BBC series featuring Colin Firth.

In my take on this, Darcy's brooding good looks and taciturn manner conceal more sinister intentions. Despite his vast wealth and connections, he chooses Miss Elizabeth Bennett, a wife of inferior birth, whose family he holds in contempt. This is partly to thwart the wishes of his aunt, who wishes to unite his estates with those of her sickly and insipid daughter. It is also because her impoverished relations will live miles away in Hertfordshire and would never dare challenge him on his treatment of their daughter. She will be his inferior and he will make her know it. It is also, naturally, due to Elizabeth's physical attractions and importantly, her intelligent wit and vivacious spirit. Darcy has no interest in terrorizing a dull-witted lamb of a girl. He is not the type to molest the servants or debase himself with whores. What he wants is to corrode Elizabeth's self esteem and break her down from the inside out into the perfect outlet for his sadism. She must have the intelligence and strength of character to be able to conceal her degradation from society, in fact she must treat him like the most wonderful husband breathing. Until he met her, Darcy could never have conceived of ever finding a woman on whom he could vent his sexual urges.

He will woo her. Let her sister marry Bingley. Let Elizabeth believe him in earnest. Let the whole world believe him ardently in love with her. He will sweep her off her feet... and then watch and laugh as she hits the floor.

There will have to be pregnancy as this goes along. Darcy will want heirs and there'll be no contraception. I don't want pregnancy fetishised however. As soon as the child is born it'll be handed mostly into the care of a wet nurse and become mostly incidental to the story.

Last edited:
Almost Human

sevnine4.jpg

jeri%20ryan%20seven%20of%20nine%20star%20trek%20voyager%203242x3855%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperno.com_66.jpg

bp-VOY-Seven_of_Nine_Jeri_Ryan_green_StarFleet.jpg

This could be a canon or non-canon Seven of Nine, I don't mind.

During an encounter with the Borg, Seven of Nine is recognised as an assimilated human and a rescue ensues. Once aboard the ship she is dangerous and hostile. Your character is a highly gifted technician. He is tasked with collaborating with the doctor (who for convenience can remain a hackable hologram) to remove as many of her borg appendages as it is safe to do so. He is to be involved with her long term, the ultimate goal being her independence from her regeneration chamber, although this is considered unlikely.

Unfortunately for Seven, your character has a personal axe to grind with the collective. He views the risk and resources required to liberate this drone from the collective and expect any semblance of its human identity to be recoverable as utterly laughable. Had it been his decision, he would have destroyed it on sight. Now it has become the bulk of his duties and he is not amused.

Seven should require a lot of sedation before he goes to work on her but the technician is also 'concerned' about how removing hardware will affect her, so he insists that she remain conscious but restrained. He gains no small amount of satisfaction from the torture she endures as her exoskeleton and superficial hardware is stripped away. He makes it abundantly clear that he views her as scrap, not a humanitarian mission.

As he strips away the Borg paraphernalia however, he is confronted with her physical form. As much as she utterly disgusts him, a dark part of his mind is curious about what physical impulses she has. Would her cunt get wet if he touched it? Could he make her cum?

Serving under a female captain when they are lost in the Delta Quadrant is somewhat irksome. A male captain would turn a blind eye to fraternising and even to solicitation but not Janeway. The technician resigned himself long ago to the prospect of him being able to unleash his inner sadist as non-existent.

Until now.

Eventually, curiosity gets the better of him. The technician arranges for convenient glitches in the security feed from the area sealed off in order to protect the crew from Seven that allow him to conduct his own experiments. Soon he is walking a dangerous tightrope and finds more and more excuses to keep the doctor and everyone else away 90% of the time. When others are present, so is he and anything Seven lets slip will result in brutal punishment. He learns that superficial bruising and injury is completely healed by her nano-probes after just one session on in the regeneration chamber. Even better than that, his semen is identified as foreign by her nano-probes and destroyed, so there is no DNA evidence and zero prospect of pregnancy. This makes him bolder still. He becomes very interested in all her physical tolerances and enjoys exploring them.

His own mission becomes to aid her transition into an independently functioning human with the goal of her remaining his personal fucktoy.

Seven of course remains resistant throughout all this. To begin with she demands to be returned to the collective and pines for the hive mind. She will attack the technician if given any opportunity. Gradually, as the doctor and Janeway prevail upon her to accept her new found freedom, she begins to question the ordeals the technician has subjected her to. By the time she realises how far he has strayed from his scope of work, she has learned, if not to fear him then to consider the consequences more severe than the risk of speaking out. He convinces her she will not be believed and her regeneration chamber destroys the evidence every night.

She will take a long time to develop anything approaching a human scope of emotion but I promise you, if you're sadistic and enjoy power struggles, this will be fun.

Last edited:
Under the black ~ Lesbian pirate romp

Inspired by the 'Black Sails' TV series, so bonus points if you've watched the show.

'Under the black' alludes to sailing under a black flag of piracy.

Set in the Bahamas during the 'golden age of piracy.' "In 1715 West Indies, the pirates of New Providence Island threaten maritime trade in the region. The laws of every civilized nation declare them hostis humani generis, enemies of all mankind. In response, the pirates adhere to a doctrine of their own....war against the world."

Nassau is a hotly contested trade outpost, ostensibly a part of the British Empire, though their control of New Providence Island is always tenuous at best. Nassau in particular is more often than not under pirate rule. New Providence Island is a harsh frontier landscape and one where women either wind up as wives, domestic workers or whores. The slave trade is in its infancy and threatens to undermine the unskilled work through which poor women can earn an honest wage.

Your character is the female captain of the Viper. You worked incredibly hard to establish the first all female crew who have the skills and strength to repel all male comers. Bodytype, ethnicity etc are up to you but I would like your character to be a well built and powerful woman, who can meet a man in hand to hand combat and win. If she's genderqueer to one degree or another that would also be absolutely fine.

My character is Sara Thorne but everyone calls her 'Red.' You chose her as a first mate because she's intelligent, pragmatic and good with charts but her knowledge of sailing isn't quite up to scratch yet. She can give the order but it will take time for her to fully comprehend how that order is accomplished by the crew. The crew can't know of this failing however, or they could reject her leadership and call a vote to replace her.

You take it upon yourself to surreptitiously teach Red how the ship works. The fact that you're the only one she reveals her insecurity to, well it begins to do something to you. Red's more than holding her own with the crew, even the quartermaster, who's a highly experienced sailor and chief competition if there's ever any doubt about Red's competency. You have the power to tie her in knots however - literally as well as figuratively. One night you're liberal with the rum and then make your move. To your surprise and delight Red's just as infatuated, reacting to your verbal humiliation and sadistic streak far better than you could ever have hoped. From that day on she becomes your possession but nobody else can know that their first mate is a masochist with a submissive streak.

Being piracy, this won't be plain sailing. I'm looking for conflict from the NPCs (non-played characters) and regular imperilment as the women pursue prizes while dodging other pirates and British naval vessels alike. There'll need to be more to the story than just fucking on a boat, is what I'm saying. I'm more than happy to brainstorm this stuff as we go along but as the dominant character, you'll often steer the plot. I'm happy to write for other captains and people we encounter as we go, however you want to play things out.

Do PM me with interest.

Last edited:
Back