Dipping my toe in to test the water...

Have posted elsewhere before and enjoyed the hot comments. Never have tried here. For a time I had an imaginative man role playing a fantasy back and forth via Email and then chat. Looking forward to comments and perhaps more. Lets see where this goes. I am hopeful in that so many come here to READ and perhaps the comments will be more expressive.

Muah! Elle

Delicious!!!

Panties

a couple more... Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• P1010010.jpg
    P1010010.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Image2..jpg
    Image2..jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1
Wow! You are hot! I would love to see more of you in public doing what you want to do. Or having it done to you!

Have posted elsewhere before and enjoyed the hot comments. Never have tried here. For a time I had an imaginative man role playing a fantasy back and forth via Email and then chat. Looking forward to comments and perhaps more. Lets see where this goes. I am hopeful in that so many come here to READ and perhaps the comments will be more expressive.

Muah! Elle

Elle, So glad you decided to dip your toe in these waters! You simply ooze beauty, sensuality and seductive sexiness!!

Wonderful Photo!

The one of you squatting down. What a luscious view of your shaved vulva and lovely fleshy labia. I am jealous!

Back