Dipping my toe in to test the water...

Denny & Dollie

Damned girl. If this is dipping your toe in the water I can't wait to see you jump in head first.
You are every man's dream sex toy. Love those nipples and what you do with them.

:rose:Welcome.
:rose:

Love to pull on your nipples with my mouth. Look great sexxy.

Fantastic! :) Love the shot of your clothespinned nips under your white coat. You've such fabulous breasts, and I can feel how chilly it must be. Would love to help you warm them back up :devil: Wonderful pics, and I can't wait to see more! :)

Enjoying the comments and messages.

Thank you all! This made for a very thought provoking day for me, Wild thoughts of course!

Kisses. Elle

Attachments

• for Nick , 8 51 48 AM (2).jpg
    for Nick , 8 51 48 AM (2).jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 1Elle00064.jpg
    1Elle00064.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 1Elle00063.jpg
    1Elle00063.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1
Hello and DAMN!! Very beautiful ass and tits. I would love to cum all over your tits!

Great photos of a very sexy lady. I loved the tied nipples and the clothes pegged shots. The pics of your tits covered in cum brought back a memory of an intense night with An ex of mine that happened about a year ago. It's the first time in my 46 years I had felt inspired to do it.

We had been really testing the bed springs that day and when I came I painted her from under her chin to below her breasts. In a sudden moment of arousal I licked her clean of my cum and then shared it with her mouth to mouth while I entered her again. One of the most erotic nights of my life. Thank you for reminding me of it.

Do you take requests for poses?

And yes, thinking of men imagining very naughty things about me. My Guy encourages me to explore and I am enjoying doing so here.

TY ALL !!!!

ANNNDDD.... the pics are always me or us, just so you know.

you have just become my fav on lit

Love the cum on tits. Looks like you had fun.

Hello, Elle. I forgot to recommend one more board I think you may like. They call it "HT Cafe." It's similar to the other two. Glad you found those, by the way. You should post in the shoot the shit thread. Get to know some people. That's what I did and I found I like a lot of the people there.

So here's a link to that board. You might find something you like in there.

http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33

Have posted elsewhere before and enjoyed the hot comments. Never have tried here. For a time I had an imaginative man role playing a fantasy back and forth via Email and then chat. Looking forward to comments and perhaps more. Lets see where this goes. I am hopeful in that so many come here to READ and perhaps the comments will be more expressive.

Muah! Elle

Amazing :devil:

Wow, wow, wow...have to quit stuttering..when looking at your photos...lol Would love to have been the person taking those photo...would do this old heart good.

Thank you all! This made for a very thought provoking day for me

I would say your photos have provoked more than just thoughts! ;) Thanks for posting them, and especially the ones showing that you like some pain with your pleasure! :devil:

Have posted elsewhere before and enjoyed the hot comments. Never have tried here. For a time I had an imaginative man role playing a fantasy back and forth via Email and then chat. Looking forward to comments and perhaps more. Lets see where this goes. I am hopeful in that so many come here to READ and perhaps the comments will be more expressive.

Muah! Elle

Welcum Elle :rose: .. I sure hope u enjoy your stay here, cause I'd love to see more your of your beautiful self

Just looking in

And LOVING the comments!

Kisses! Elle

Attachments

• 1 (21).jpg
    1 (21).jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Elle plaid crop.jpg
    Elle plaid crop.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1
Back