Dinner with big surprise

jumbuck50

Virgin
Sorry I have to tell the full story
I have been married to a real horny wife for few years She is just over 5ft in height with great breasts and fabulous arse.We have sex quite regular so Im not looking around .My wife has been working at a bank since i met her , working her way up the branch chain of command,doing really well.
At her bank is one of her best friends thats been there almost as long as she We are in our late 20s but Im not sure how old Helen is .They have been out many times together dining and drinking after work .Now and then I've been asked to join them,,,so looking at her around late 50s .My wife informs me early in this week that Helen is coming around for dinner with her husband for a catch up and some great red wine.
So Saturday eve is here,the house is spotless,dinner is cooking,and the wine has been selected. The doorbell goes off ,in they come, take a seat for pre dinner drinks then its time to eat. Now let me describe our guests ..Bruce is very tall , over 6ft Helen is just bit taller than my lovely wife but she has dressed to thrill. Im sitting now with a full hard on just looking at her and her outfit.She is wearing a tight skirt,medium length, shocking high heels.A very short jacket over a tight white satin blouse undone to show a light blue minimum bra with most of her large breasts exposed.Now dinner is proceeding well,the wine is being drank and the conversation has now turned to sex.While my wife is making coffee during this rather candid discussion on sex ,Bruce gets up to help her with coffee and proceeds to rub his hand over her bum. Im thinking ,he is going to get an"excuse me"but hell she turns around and puts her hand straight to his crotch.
This has knocked me over a bit so I get up and ask "what are you doing "she then pulls his head down so she can kiss him with her tongue into his mouth.Now Helen grabs my arm and sits me down along side of her.She is taking off her jacket and undoing her blouse so I can see that she is wearing a bodysuit. Her mouth is over mine with her tongue doing what her husband is doing to my wife.She stands and says" Bruce I think the young lady needs to move to the front room"
Helen has now taken control of the evening,Bruce has taken my wife's hand and lead her off to our bedroom,followed closely by Helen and I.
My head is spinning , little too much wine, but the view of my wife being stripped by a 60 yr old man with his wife removing some of her clothes and looking staight at me running her tongue over her lips.My boy!come on get those clothes off Im watching Bruce put my short wife up on the bed like a child,she is now naked with her knees up as Bruce goes down between her legs to get her started.Helen has removed the last of my clothes,sits me back in a large chair that is used for clothing.She has now stood in front of me with her hands on her hips asking "Well you like?/" The light blue bodysuit is stunning,her body is rather plump,(one of my favorite turn ons)her breasts are now on full show as she leans forward to unfasten the clasp between her legs.my hard on is now throbbing watching Helens breasts and great arse moving as she steps towards me Im also trying to contend with my wife on her back watching Bruce now swing up and rub his cock up against her waiting vagina.Helen has now straddled me rubbing her breasts in my face, leaning over and asking "Are you watching that little wife of yours about to get a good fucking by my husband. Ahh,yes the vision is unbelievable just as Bruce slowly slides his cock into my wife ,who lets out a loud cry and them starts to grown. Helen has now lowered her wet vagina onto my throbbing cock and just sat there and said"Now I do know you like to go off quik,, but not tonght,OK cos mommy is in control",,,"you just watch and enjoy the view darlin while mommy is seeing to you" My wife is really thrashing about under this lot older guy who is now giving her a good workout. Well now its Helen who starts to raise and lower herself on my cock, the feeling was just fucking awesome, watching her breasts flopping up n down while my wife is in the throws of her orgasm,,calling out to me to watch every stroke.
Helen has made a complete mess of both of us,my blood pressure was through the roof and my darling wife is having her vagina kissed and sucked by big Bruce.The evening was planned well before I knew anything about the sex but Helen promised my wife the evening would go to plan."just go with the flow"she said."Ill take care of your boy",,"if you like it we will come over again.......

Was this the first time your wife was with them. Almost seems like this might have been rehearsed a bit. I assume you are looking forward to another session.

Was this the first time your wife was with them. Almost seems like this might have been rehearsed a bit. I assume you are looking forward to another session.

Did you not read the last few sentences?

"The evening was planned well before I knew anything about the sex"

Did you not read the last few sentences?

"The evening was planned well before I knew anything about the sex"

That was not my question. Was your wife having sex with this couple before you were involved. It does not sound like a first time experience for your wife and this couple.

That was not my question. Was your wife having sex with this couple before you were involved. It does not sound like a first time experience for your wife and this couple.

The way he wrote it and the fact that it was planned, I would assume that this was not the first time for his wife to be with them.

The way he wrote it and the fact that it was planned, I would assume that this was not the first time for his wife to be with them.

I assumed that too but was trying to confirm it and see if he was OK with it.

Nah, wasn't wife's first time, assuming that the story is true. Jumbuck50, you have to know she's likely had sex with them multiple times to get this comfortable, right? Unless you are okay with that then that means she's been cheating on you.

Some additional things about our first eve with Bruce and Helen
I was never told about the plans for that eve cos my wife saw it as a big surprise. Remember she works with Helen and has done for many years so some intimate details are exchanged between good friends, we all do it right..
My wife and I had a good conversation over coffee the next morning.She told me that Bruce had met them a few times after work and she found him sexy and said I would really enjoy Helen's company over dinner. Helen then said what if we got round to some intimate stuff over dinner ,,as she has met me few times at her branch. My wife said "lets wing it n see what happens"
We all meet up again couple weeks later at a restaurant just down from our house,I find out Bruce is shouting the drinks,so we are having a great evening,nothing is expected for later .He has indicated taking a taxi home so Im now expecting to maybe take my wife back home and fuck her after spending some time watching Helen's great body over dinner out.
Helen gets the bill ,taxi is ordered ,we stand outside waiting to bid them good night. .Taxi pulls up, Bruce takes the wife's hand and gets into the back seat ,Helen follows looking up at me with her legs apart on the seat ,you getting in? I notice she is wearing stockings that get my pulse going.So in through our front door after a short cab ride.we settle into our lounge chairs while I find the port to drink.My wife is looking at me while sitting on Bruce's lap,lifting up her skirt to show black stockings.Now Im getting a serious hard on with Helen sitting alongside of me with her hand on my cock.Short while later Helen gets up to kill the lights in the room with just a table lamp left to view the fun.My wife is standing removing Bruce's clothes while Helen had her tongue down my throat and hand inside my jeans. We both start to remove clothes, Im looking over to see my wife stroking Bruce's cock to attention.Wow Helen is wearing French knickers that allows me to get some fingers into her vagina.Its hot and damp as I watch her remove her bra.Her breasts are so large that I now just run my mouth over both making her nipples hard.Bruce is laying back in the chair as my wife now gets up on his lap and guides his cock into her waiting vagina.
Helen has now got to her feet,, walked over to our single lounge chair and beckoned me to get over there" cos mommy wants a good fukin",, Just like your little wife is getting" So here i am being told whats happening. Im on the chair, she now grabs my cock and says "no going off to early OK". Up she gets ,my cock slides into that hot wet vagina so she just sits there for a minute and says "I know you like to go off quick but not tonight as mommy is in charge"My wife must be talking about our sex life.
Im looking at my little wife riding up and down on Bruce's cock making groaning noises.Helen has now started to slide her vagina up and down my throbbing cock and before long its orgasm for me.She now gets up and says "I know you can use your mouth,so how about you give mommy a good sucking ok"Im now on my knees with my face buried in Helen's vagina.Ha a little while later my throbbing cock leaps up again so I now get up and lean forward to slide into Helen for another session of hot sex.
Yes my wife has had the conversation about me going off to soon so Helen said to her "lets see if we can change that,I think mommy can help"My wife has had the hots for Bruce for ages I find out.He is a very good looking 60 yr old and Helen always gets me hard even thro she is way older than me...
Im asking my wife later after the cab has left,"Are we now spending more time with this couple in future?" "ha she says,mommy likes you a lot and I enjoy Bruce"..

Back