Dimension X (closed)

Nilah gasped at the humans bold words aso he told her then showed her exactly what he wanted causing her to moan and purr sexily. "I don't want this to end either Matt "she moaned and looked down at him as he controlled their motions on his cock.

Matt was displaying his strength for Nilah, his muscles flexing while he lifted her up and down his towering cock. The warm gooey mixture of their cum coating and running down his rod making an erotic sound as he moved her up and down. "Fuck! You feel so good Nilah!" Matt groaned

Nilah panted throwing her head back and closing her eyes controlling her animalistic side as Matt continued relentlessly fucking her. She moaned loudly and began to cum quicker than she ever had and trembled as he continued "Uhhhhhh ohhh please...don't stop Matt ..your so large " she said

Matt loved the sound of Nilah's moan it was so sexy. Doing just what she said Matt did not stop. He kept lifting her up and slamming her down on his cock. Her ass slapping against his thighs. Matt placed his lips on her tiger pattern flesh kissing and sucking on her neck. He couldn't get over how incredible her pussy felt. It was so much tighter than a human pussy and the sensation was ten times better.

Nilah quivered from how good he felt. He was so much better than the men of her kind and much more attentive to her. She looked down at him her eyes feline like as her tiger wished to be released and for her to be fucked like a bitch in heat.

She adjusted her hips so he could fucking her deeper and she lowered her head looking into his lustful driven eyes. "Uhhhhhh damn I'm almost there ohhh I'm going to cum Matt!"she screamed

When Nilah adjusted herself and let Matt slip even deeper inside of her Matt threw his head back in pleasure and released a groan. As he went deeper her pussy became so incredible tight. Gripping his cock like a vice while he fucked her. "Oh fuck baby your pussy is the fucking best!" He locked lips with her and started making out with her.

Nilah moaned against his lips as he continued taking her. She panted feeling her nails grow and her teeth sharpen knowing that her animal side wanted to bite him and make her like him. She trembled turning her head away and rolled her hips as her orgasm tore through her.

"Uhhhhhh Mmmmm I'm cumming Matt!"

"Cum all over this dick baby!" Matt said still lifting her up and down his long rod. His arms starting to burn from the intense workout they were having but the pleasure was too intense to stop. Matt kept attacking her neck with kisses even some playfully bites.

Nilah growled sexily as he kissed and bit her neck playfully. She grinned coming down from her orgasm and quickly felt another approaching. He was so good...so much better than she's ever had and she loved being filled by him.

She moaned and whimpered sexily from the pleasure. She placed her hands behind her so she could assist him and began rolling her hips wildly on his cock wanting him to cum hard for her as well.

Nilah's animal like growl was so sexy to Matt. He released a deep groan of his own when she started wiggling her hips feverishly on his cock. He squeezed her ass so tightly when she did that feeling a powerful orgasm about to rip through his body. "Don't stop baby keep going just like that."

Nilah moaned hearing him tell her not to stop and felt his cock swell as she began to fuck him harder seeing how much he liked it and loving how good it felt inside of her. She groaned and looked at him with a knowing grin and said "Nothing will make me stop Matt... not until I feel you bursting inside of me"

The pleasure was so intense and the orgasm started to rip through Matt's body. His whole body tenses up and he released a deep continuous groan. His cock throbbing as it released ribbon after big creamy ribbon of cum inside of Nilah. This was the most pleasure Matt ever felt before. Ribbon twelve and thirteen just as big as the first one. Spidra's venom had a permanent side effect on Matt's body. From now on whenever he cums he will release a tremendous amount of semen.

Around ribbon number thirty that's when the load began to die down. The pleasure was so intense Matt couldn't even talk. There was cum everywhere, Nilah's pussy was filled and there was so much it leaked onto Matt's thighs which also coated Nilah's thighs and ass.

Nilah panted on top of Matt trying to catch her breath. She had never seen that much essence before. It dripped from her womanhood ,down her thighs, and over her assume as well. She couldn't resist scooping some up and tasting it looking right into Matt's eyes knowing he was shocked and sated as well from their wild tryst.

"Mmmmm delicous"she said grinning and sucking his cum off her finger.

Matt leaned back against the wall panting heavily. He couldn't believe the size of the load he just shot off. There was so much cum and watching Nilah suck his cum off her fingers made another ribbon shoot out inside of her. "Fuck.... that.... was.... amazing.." Matt said trying to catch his breath.

Nilah smiled seeing he had enjoyed their romp and she looked at how much cum they had on themselves."It was amazing Matt I have never had a man do that so good to me "she said biting her lower lip remembering what they just did.

"We should get cleaned up a bit and rest "she said liking how his essence felt inside of her.

"I never felt that good or came so much before." Matt responded to Nilah and pulled her in for a deep passionate kiss. He didn't want to pull out of her and felt exhausted after experiencing such an intense orgasm. "We can get cleaned up in the morning. Want to just crawl in bed and fall asleep with me still inside you?" He asked with a naughty smile.

Nilah couldn't help but chuckle at his suggestion. She supposed they could clean off in the morning because she too was tired from their adventurous day and they both needed rest. She returned his passionate kiss sighing as she felt him still deep inside of her.

"OK Matt...I'm too tired to protest"she giggled. She pulled the warm covers over them covering their naked sated bodit's and gasped feeling him move slightly beneath her wondering if she would get rest being stuck with such a large cock.

The two settled into a comfortable position under the covers. Matt pulled Nilah in for passionate kisses while he rubbed her naked body. His softening cock holding in so much cum deep inside of her. "I gotta say I am really happy that I ended up here and met you Nilah."

Nilah smiled at his sweet words. "I am happy I met you as well Matt. I believe fate has made our paths cross and I don't regret helping when I heard spidra going to feed. "She said kissing him softly and sighing as he rubbed her body.

"Thank you again for saving me. Now instead of that beast feeding off of me until I die you get this dick all to yourself baby." Matt said softly kissing Nilah again running his hands down her back and over her lush ass and along her tail for a little then back up her back.

Nilah gasped at the feel of his hands touching her and resisted the purr that wanted to escape and knew he felt her arousal growing from his words and actions. "It's in my nature to help...I would do it all over and still save you. Spidra is wicked and her killing is wrong.

"Yes it is wrong. You are a good person which makes you even more amazing." He said between kisses. His hands moving in a pattern up and down her back. He felt such a strong connection with Nilah. He wondered if when they got back to earth if she would stay with him.

Nilah smiled loving how sweet and gentle he was with her and lay her head on his chest. Fotigrafia the first time she felt safer and comfortable. She is sedan his chest softly letting her hands explore his human body.

Even after releasing such a huge load of cum Matt's cock started stiffening again inside of Nilah. "I have a feeling we won't get much rest tonight after all." He said teasingly flicking his tongue against her lips. Her tiger skin body was so exotic and seeing it naked and feeling it against him was a huge turn on for him.

Nilah chuckled at his statement . She felt him harden and knew he had to feel her wetness growing. She sighed pushing back on his member unable to help herself and grinned licking his lips slowly knowing that it would make him possibly harder.

Back