Dimension X (closed)

Nilah sighed feeling the heat come off the alien as he stepped close to her and she smelled his natural scent. He asked what the plans were and if every creature wanted to feed. She could only chuckle at his curiosity.

"I have no clear answer for that Matt. Some are good...some are bad..and no most don't want to feed but most do despise aliens so in order for them to think your mine...you must wear my scent."she said moving close to him and rubbing against him like a cat would.

Shortly after Nilah said he should wear her scent she was rubbing against him. Her body rubbing against his and while she did that he placed one hand on her lower back. "And this is gonna work?" Matt asked while Nilah was rubbing all over his body. The sweet smell of her body was almost intoxicating for Matt.

Nilah sighed feeling him pull her in closer to his body and continued rubbing against him. She felt the wetness grow between her legs and figured they'd better stop before they wanted more. She looked into his eyes and nodded " I'm sure this will work"she said smelling both of their arousal in the air.

Last edited:
Matt tried fighting off an erection but was soon sporting a semi erect bulge in his pants. His eyes opened back up when Nilah pulled away from him. He looked up and down her body still amazed at her body. Her flesh looked like a tiger but it wasn't furry and was so soft and smooth and warm.

"Okay so I got my camouflage, what next Nilah?" Matt asked still admiring her body. He found himself attracted to this creature and was finding himself wondering what she looked like naked.

"Now we hunt and you learn how to survive here"she said handing him a small knife. She put her hair in a ponytail and blushed seeing the way he was eyeing her.

"Follow me and you should be fine Matt"she grinned and made her way out of the cave with her blade in her hand.

Matt wanted to just go home but he understood why Nilah was going to show him how to survive. He assumed she wanted him to learn the necessary skills it takes to survive so he can help her get off this planet. He was starting to accept the fact that he won't be getting back to Earth as quickly as he liked.

He took the small knife from Nilah, examining the small knife with a six inch serrated blade. Gripping the worn black handle he followed Nolan out of the cave. Instantly feeling the heat of this tropical island. "How can you stand that heat and humidity?" He asked her looking up at the canopy of trees above them. The sun wasn't even hitting them but it was still very hot out.

Nilah chuckled "I'm used to it Matt."she said turning and moving toward him. She reached into her bag grabbing some cooling mud she carried and said "This mud helps as well though you can't put much on or it will mask the scent I've rubbed on you."

She rubbed some on his forehead and motioned for him to remove his shirt.

"Damn you think of everything." Matt said as Nilah took out the cocking mud and started to rub it on his forehead. Matt could tell that Nilah wanted him to take his shirt off. He said nothing and grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head exposing his tone torso to Nilah. He was pretty muscular and his abs weren't that prominent but you could see that they were there.

Nilah blushed and moved in admiring his body which wasn't overly defined but she could see it. She stepped in running her fingers across his skin as she spread the mud in looking at him.

"Feel better?"she asked looking at him.

Matt sighed out feeling Nilah rubbing the cooking mud across his chest first. The mud was mainly smooth on his skin. His big hands on Nilah's hips as she rubbed his torso. He looked down seeing her ample cleavage. Then looked back up gazing into her eyes which were inches away from him. He took one of the hands off of her body to tuck his t shirt into his back pocket.

Through the thin fabric of the dress she was wearing he could feel her soft flesh as well as her hands rubbing his chest. "That feels good Nilah." Matt said meaning the cooling mud but also secretly her hands running over his body.

Nilah sighed as he held her body against his whIle she rubbed the mud onto him. The mud would help him stay cool and alook mask the rest of his human scentn and keep the remainder of hers.

She was getting aroused and could tell the human was as well telling get herid the mud felt good. She cleared her throat stepping back a bit and she nodded "I'm glad I can help Matt"she said giving a small smile.

As Nilah stepped back Matt's big hands remained on her body until she slipped out of reach. His tone torso was covered with the cooling mud which made the heat more bearable. His eyes once again admiring Nilah's body which left him imagining what her naked body looked like. "Thanks again. Sorry to distract you with my inability to take the heat. I'll have to get used to it.." he was ready now to follow her.

Nila couldn't help but laugh as he thought that was the distraction. She moved quietly through the trees before spotting a small bird. She put her finger over his lip so he could stay and she also heard military coming their way.

She knew there was no way to outrun them and if an alien was claimed they couldn't take them she quickly pressed him behind her and heard them passing them. She felt his hard member against her tail and once they were gone she gave him a look.

"I'm sorry I caused you to rise"she said softly and grabbed his hand "I would help you human but we must keep moving"

Matt followed Nilah closely and stopped closely behind her. Then a small wave of fear came over him when he saw the military off in the distance. He backed up into a bush and Nilah backed into him. He body pressed right up against his. Smelling her sweet scent and feeling her body against his. What he mainly felt was her round ass pressing against his groin.

Trying to think of something else to prevent an erection failed miserably. His cock now fully erect against Nilah. Eventually she pulled away once the military passed. "It's okay." He said adjusting his pants so his cock ran along his thigh. "I'm used to it, my ex girlfriend would always intentionally get me worked up then leave." He confesses to her now ready to keep moving. "It will go down in a little."

Nilah tilted her head curiously at the word girlfriend. She hadn't known what that was but she assumed it was his human mate. "Is that your mate Matt?"she asked feeling bad she was offering to help another's mate in anew intimate way.

They kept walking and spotted another bird and this time she motioned for him to stay before pouncing atop of it and breaking it's neck with her sharp teeth and drained the blood before putting it in a bag and walking over with it. "You must always make your kill swift answer silent when hunting..watch the animals carefully Matt. She said watching another small bird and motioned for him to get it.

"Well I guess you can say that, well she used to be my mate. We are no longer together." Matt said hoping that helped clear things up for Nilah. As they were walking his eyes drifted down watching her tail and the way her dress was against her allowed him to see her ass cheeks jiggling with each step she took. He got so caught up in watching he almost ran into her when she stopped walking.

Matt saw the bird she was watching the in the blink of an eye she pounced on it killing it instantly with her mouth. It was pretty impressive the way she was able to catch the bird. Then Nilah motioned for him to get the other bird nearby them. "Me?" Matt asked,"well I'll give it a try."

Matt never hunted a day in his life. He wanted to catch the bird and impress Nilah. He snuck close to the bird so that he was within pouncing distance. Knife in one hand he jumped at the bird. It started to take flight but Matt snatched it out of the air and held it on the ground. Taking the knife to the bird's neck quickly killing it.

"I got it!" He exclaimed happily as he rolled over into his back looking back at Nilah.

Nilah watched Matt kill the bird and was impressed with how fast he learned and grinned at his excitement. "I take it that is not how you usually get food on your planet"she chuckled at his excitement from hunting.

She showed him how to drain the blood then put it in the bag with the other dead bird. The others she helped were never as easy to coax into killing for their food and she had to do double the work she was happy Matt was eager to learn.

They approached the meadow and she spotted melons and greens they could bring back to her other cave near there. She knew a lot of others got food there so she stayed close to him.

Last edited:
Matt was a very fast leaner so as Nilah was showing him how to bleed out the bird he paid close attention. It was put in the bag with the other bird and they continued walking. "No not at all." Matt said as he brushed some dirt off of his body. "I've never hunted before. To get food on my planet we just go out and buy it." He continued.

The trees eventually cleared to open up to a lush green meadow. The sun beating down on Matt's bare torso but the cool breeze and the cooling mud helped cancel out the heat from the sun. "Oh look over there." Matt said pointing towards the melons.

Nilah was shocked that all they had to do was go and purchase food. She saw him point to the melons she was eyeing and she motioned for him to follow her. She spotted some she knew was ripe and picked a few gathering what she knew could last them a few days in the cave if she kept it cool .

She picked some greens as well and said "I heard some of these nourishment come from your planet...Military planted them a few years ago and I and everyone else has been great ful. Though I do not know how to cook some of these things"she laughed

Matt made his way over to the melons with Nilah. Watching her pick some out first and then moving on. He helped her pick some picking the ones he assumed were ripe. "Yeah they are really delicious." Matt said stuffing the greens into the bag. "Want me to carry that?" He asked knowing the bag must be heavy now.

He didn't do much cooking back on earth so he wasn't a hundred percent sure how to cook them. "I think you just boil them in water." Matt said standing up brushing the dirt from his knees and held his hand out to help Nilah up.

Nilah nodded handing him the bag and thanking him and stood up brushing the dirt off of her dress and looked at him. "We should head back before it starts getting cool... that is when everyone comes out.,then it'll be dangerous for us".

She didn't know what boiling was either but she knew he would probably help her figure it out. She walked with him closely behind and she led them to her bigger cave. This one was more comfy. It had woven pillows, more blankets and a place they could make fire. It also had a small clear pond inside they could bathe.

She moved the rock aside to let them inside and she smiled "this is my main home Matt"

Matt followed Nilah closely through the meadow. The sun beginning to set as they arrived at her cave. Once it was open Matt stepped inside and after walking a little started seeing all the amenities she had here. "Wow nice place Nilah." Matt complimented as he took in his surroundings. This cave was bigger than the last.

He spotted the woven bed and pillows knowing that would be more comfortable than what he slept on last night. "Oh wow is that a pond?" Matt asked walking over to the crystal clear pond in the corner of the cave. Turning back around he looked at Nilah,"where would you like this bag?" He asked. The crackling sound of the small torches that lit the cave echoing through the space.

Nilah nodded "Yes it draws fresh water from the mountain. You can leave the bag there...I need to find someplace cool to store it."she had more clothing there which she hated wearing and she wanted to cool off and get out of the dress.

"I wish to cool off in the pond..you can as well to clear the mud"she said peeling off the dress unashamed of her nudity.

Matt set the bag down where she told him too. "Yeah that sounds great." Matt said turning around just as Nilah peeled off her dress. He froze in place looking at her amazing naked body. It was even better then he imagined. Her tits were so perky and her body was so tight and delicious.

He snapped out of it and walked over towards the pond. Taking the shirt that was tucked in his pocket and tossed it aside. Then he unzipped his pants dropping them shortly followed by the boxers. His meaty cock hanging lazily between his legs. He stepped into the pond expecting the water to be cold but it was pretty warm.

He sat down on a rock towards the edge water up to his neck. The water around him becoming slightly cloudy as the mud washed off his flesh. He cupped his hands and splashed water onto his face washing the mud off his face as well.

Nilah contained her gasp looking at Matt's naked body. She walked over to the water and she climbed in sighing as the warm water hit her skin. She blushed looking over at Matt washing off and began doing the same thing.

She eyed his cock which she saw before and didn't realize she had licked her lips watching him. She moved over toward him handing him a cooling leaf and said "-This will help the mud get off"

Back