Difference in post vasectomy orgasm

I had a vasectomy a little over a year ago. The orgasms seem more prostate ish,and not a full on orgasm.there’s times it feels complete,except afterwards my balls still feel “full”. I wouldn’t change the fact I had this done,I’m just curious if anyone has had the same experience? I will note,recovery time is much less now between orgasms.
I never noticed a difference

I can't say I noticed any difference because of vasectomy.

I do notice differences because of other issues:
If I'm hydrated, seams to have more volume, more liquid.
Haven't cum in days, more volume.
Cum daily or multiple times a day, less volume, maybe thicker cum.

Same issues as before vasectomy.
As a side note, I have no regrets getting snipped.

I had a vasectomy a little over a year ago. The orgasms seem more prostate ish,and not a full on orgasm.there’s times it feels complete,except afterwards my balls still feel “full”. I wouldn’t change the fact I had this done,I’m just curious if anyone has had the same experience? I will note,recovery time is much less now between orgasms.
You are having a prostate ish orgasm, as you put it. That's the whole point - - to prevent sperm from reaching the penis. As far as the recovery time being less, that is likely mental. A vasectomy takes the worry out of being close, and being so, makes sex more fun. In time, you will forget how it used to be, and your orgasm will feel like it has always been that way. I had a vasectomy decades ago, and wouldn't go back even if I could.

There is an upside: A vasectomy eliminates unexpected and unwanted child support. Over the years, it saved my ass a couple of times.
for sure. i understand those. i'm just a purist! lol. glad it helped! and i don't trust the medical world worth a shit. for trauma they can help, for dis ease no way!! lol. i've fixed many things myself! cheers!!

No change for me before or after. Sperm makes up a tiny fraction of the volume, evidently.

Side note, it was incredible how easy the procedure went. My doc asked if I wanted to watch...so I did. Don't recommend that.

No change for me before or after. Sperm makes up a tiny fraction of the volume, evidently.

Side note, it was incredible how easy the procedure went. My doc asked if I wanted to watch...so I did. Don't recommend that.
I watched,thought wow! This is easy work. I had one puncture hole that he did both sides through. As for a tiny part of the volume? I lost over 50% of my volume.I don’t regret it.i also drove myself there and home,no meds except for the numbing.he used a type of pen that shot it into the skin,not a needle. Mine is open ended,I recommend that if anyone’s getting one.

Back