Difference in post vasectomy orgasm

dschuetz68

Virgin
I had a vasectomy a little over a year ago. The orgasms seem more prostate ish,and not a full on orgasm.there’s times it feels complete,except afterwards my balls still feel “full”. I wouldn’t change the fact I had this done,I’m just curious if anyone has had the same experience? I will note,recovery time is much less now between orgasms.

I can't recall mine feeling much different after the first few months. They never felt uncomfortable like I was warned they might, but I felt just as relieved and satisfied as I did before.

I can't recall mine feeling much different after the first few months. They never felt uncomfortable like I was warned they might, but I felt just as relieved and satisfied as I did before.
I’ll agree,mine has never felt uncomfortable,just incomplete mostly,it’ll be interesting to hear other’s experiences here.

I fucked my wife a few hours after getting snipped. I just wanted to do it and get a quick climax to prove to myself all was good. It was good then and still good now. No change in my climax at all.

I’m some 50 years into my post snipped life. Got some ED issues that medication fixes but other than that all is well. Getting snipped was right for us.

I fucked my wife a few hours after getting snipped. I just wanted to do it and get a quick climax to prove to myself all was good. It was good then and still good now. No change in my climax at all.

I’m some 50 years into my post snipped life. Got some ED issues that medication fixes but other than that all is well. Getting snipped was right for us.
They told me I had to wait for a week after the procedure before my next ejaculation. They didn't say why, but I've been told that it increases the risk of re-attachment

They told me I needed to use birth control for some weeks afterwards just so sperm downstream of the cut gets to die out.

Risk of infection from fucking was a concern of mine so I cleaned well afterwards and dried off in front of a fan.

They told me I needed to use birth control for some weeks afterwards just so sperm downstream of the cut gets to die out.

Risk of infection from fucking was a concern of mine so I cleaned well afterwards and dried off in front of a fan.
I think I got one clear sample for the first year after. Everything else had a small amount of dead sperm.

No change in orgasms for me that I or others could notice.
I did notice a change in taste; it was very bland, almost no taste at all after the snip. Nobody complained and did have some good comments.
That was 45 or so years ago. Still works well with the occasional aid of some meds.

My FWB was clipped and although I never asked, his ejaculate, volume, taste, and texture are quite enjoyable.

I had a previous friend who was clipped and his fluid was a little thinner and more transparent. I assumed it was lack of swimmers thickening things up.

Mine never felt any different post op, i do remember the immense relief after having my first post op orgasm, that everything still seemed to be working just fine.

The intensity of my orgasms decreased, as has the volume o my ejaculate. Some ED issues off and on… working with my doc to figure out a solution.
No ed issues thankfully,but my volume has dwindled as well.thank you
Mine never felt any different post op, i do remember the immense relief after having my first post op orgasm, that everything still seemed to be working just fine.
that first one was really needed,it wasn’t until a few weeks into this,that I felt things didn’t exactly feel the same.

The biggest change was that my wife could stop taking birth control pills. That increased her libido. Our sex became more adventurous. That lead to some great orgasms.
my wife made me finish her pill kts for 6 weeks. Hormones kept me from shooting cloudy sperm.

I dont think my orgasns felt different. Love being able to cum without pregnancy risks. I do think there is less volume now 20 yrs later.

Back