Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

6:00 in the morning, just as the light was filtering in through the window. It had been a couple of days, and she had told me to wake her up, so I did....we were both glad!

YES :D

My inamorato got in yesterday afternoon, so we fucked last night, this morning and this afternoon. And I anticipate more tonight :D

Yesterday my husband gave me a squeeze from behind while I stared at the open fridge trying to figure out what to have for dinner. I leaned into him and wiggled my bum a little against his shorts. He fondled my breasts. I reached back and slid a hand into the pocket of his shorts, and tickled the tip of his shaft through the pocket lining. He pushed me up against the kitchen bench and started fingering me under my dress while I stroked him through his shorts. He pulled off my dress and my underwear, leaving me standing naked in the kitchen, my pussy wet from the attention of his fingers. He led me to the bedroom where I knelt on all fours on the bed and he fucked me from behind until he came, and then fingered my cum-filled pussy until I did too. It was a good evening. We had tacos ;)

lost count how long its been. need to find a woman who can handle a long pounding multiple times

Both! :D

He took me last night before bed and filled up the inside. Then this morning he covered the outside; )

Back