Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

streak continues of over 2 years now....unfortunately no

I would so attack you! haha

I should really be feeling for you gorgeous gals who are going without just now ...
But women gagging to get fucked - it's so deliciously hot! :D
:rose::rose:

Just wait...if this goes on much longer, I will be begging the poor men of lit to come ravage me. :rolleyes:

Year and a half of nope. I did make a big batch of brownines today!!!! :)

Sigh...this is no good. I don't bake well. I'm going to combust.

We all apparently have a gift.....:D

Did this gift come with a receipt? I'd like to return it. :(

I would so attack you! haha

Just wait...if this goes on much longer, I will be begging the poor men of lit to come ravage me. :rolleyes:

Sigh...this is no good. I don't bake well. I'm going to combust.

Did this gift come with a receipt? I'd like to return it. :(

Lol. I think we women have a definite problem....lol

We were both too tired for much last night. But I wanted to give her some delight as I have had more than her this weekend. Kissing, and light touch fingers in the right places, to see if she was up for it. Her initial resistance soon evaporated. I got my fingers lubed for some focussed work inside and all around, both hands. While she was gone in bliss she cooed, "Oh this is wonderful!" I liked that. I liked that it went on and on before she got too sensitive. Then we were clasping each other, kissing, rolling on the bed to come down from it, and off to sleep. Nice.

We were both too tired for much last night. But I wanted to give her some delight as I have had more than her this weekend. Kissing, and light touch fingers in the right places, to see if she was up for it. Her initial resistance soon evaporated. I got my fingers lubed for some focussed work inside and all around, both hands. While she was gone in bliss she cooed, "Oh this is wonderful!" I liked that. I liked that it went on and on before she got too sensitive. Then we were clasping each other, kissing, rolling on the bed to come down from it, and off to sleep. Nice.

Very nice - you're a good man!
We were too tired also, and fell asleep holding each other while watching TV. About 2:00AM, I got up to go to the bathroom. When I got back, she was awake and started gently rubbing my legs, then my ass. Pretty soon I was kissing her thighs. Then her pussy. She got off, and we went back to sleep.

Last night my wife and I had anal sex. We were having a usual sex session when she mentioned the "other place". That's out code for she's wants me to fuck her in the ass.

Last night my wife wanted a little more back door action. I had to accommodate her lol.

A beautiful session of bonding last night, and then I thought I was going to get some more this morning as I was awakened by a gentle fondling that got me to attention. But she rolled over and went back to sleep, which also made me happy.

Sure hope so tonight with the SO. Been a dry spell........10 days........ugh....

Back