Votes: 56 30.6%
  • 7-8” long, 5-6” around

Votes: 61 33.3%
  • 8-9” long, 6-7” around

Votes: 22 12.0%
  • +9” long, +7” around

Votes: 13 7.1%

• Total voters
Gents, let’s see how we measure up! I’ll start... I’m ~7.5” long, ~5.75” around, veiny, uncut, with a bulbous head that is fully exposed when hard. Taking the recommendations here, I shaved my balls smooth and trimmed up a bit. I have heavy and strong loads, too! Ladies, please be gentle with your comments. ;)

According to the 'Size me up' website which relied on data of 16,299 men you are:-

1 Longer than 99.99% of men.
2 Thicker than 97.49 % of men.
3 Less truthful than 100% of men.

Apparently almost all men exaggerate by between 15 and 30% :D

Average dick length is 5.48 inches

.... And knowing how to use it is more important than anything.

I understand what you're saying here, but the phrase itself always makes me chuckle. I imagine a man holding his penis and confessing, "I don't know how to use this!" :D

No need to be upset that you don’t measure up, buddy! Why I added pictures and comparison, for perspective. SO’s

I Dont feel like I measure up and I know I dont know how to use it...but been told I know how to handle them...

Last edited by a moderator:
my wife says 5 to 7, long, thick, cut nice oblong head, with a nice rim around it and definitely shaved

Whenever...

The perfect cock is the one that happens to be pulsing in my mouth at the time...

Up curved with a nice head
My wife has just noticed this. She has taken up with a friend that is about 6” but thick with a large head and a slight up curve. He just seems to hit the right spot and gets her off every time and usually pretty quickly.

Back