• 7-8” long, 5-6” around

Votes: 61 33.3%
  • 8-9” long, 6-7” around

Votes: 22 12.0%
  • +9” long, +7” around

Votes: 13 7.1%

• Total voters
The perfect one is...

...usually pea combed with shorter feathers. Runs between 4 and 6 pounds. Usually broad shouldered and short beaked. Best when a combination of medium speed and medium aggressiveness. And smart, your cock should be smart.

...usually pea combed with shorter feathers. Runs between 4 and 6 pounds. Usually broad shouldered and short beaked. Best when a combination of medium speed and medium aggressiveness. And smart, your cock should be smart.

I concur with this assessment... :cool:

1i0y8adzc7d01.jpg

The one that I have in my hand or my mouth or... You get the picture. That's the perfect one for me. Doesn't matter what it looks like but I certainly will admire it!

The one that I have in my hand or my mouth or... You get the picture. That's the perfect one for me. Doesn't matter what it looks like but I certainly will admire it!

Great Answer ;);)
I'm the same with women, doesn't matter how big or small she, Tits, ass or..... I'm will admire and do everything I can to Pleasure her. :):)

Perfect answer. I will add however, I like a guy who is not hairy down there. No fun giving a BJ to a hairy guy. Obviously it goes without saying that a guy should not have erectile issues nor a ‘whiskey dick.’

Perfect answer. I will add however, I like a guy who is not hairy down there. No fun giving a BJ to a hairy guy. Obviously it goes without saying that a guy should not have erectile issues nor a ‘whiskey dick.’

That the second time manscaping has been mentioned. I think shaved balls and trimmed improves the overall appearance.

Looks like 7-8” long, 5-6” around is the winner and 6-7” long, 4-5” around is runner up. Kind of surprised by the results.

So I figure ~7” and ~5”, shaved balls and trimmed up, with a slight curve would be the ideal—based on the bell-curve and input here. Any more to add?

If you’re in the 4-5” long, 3-4” around range, you may want to consider improving your oral skills, buying a cock-extender, or going into the cuckold lifestyle...

Last edited:
Voted butt, there wasn't a ballot for " the one banging my tonsils"... lol

If I were to only consider length and girth, I'd take a dildo any day. I honestly don't understand why men (and its almost always men) want to know what the "best" size is. How about the "best size" is large enough to stimulate me without being so large that it feels uncomfortable followed by clitoral stimulation and actually giving a fuck about getting me off. (End rant.)

If I were to only consider length and girth, I'd take a dildo any day. I honestly don't understand why men (and its almost always men) want to know what the "best" size is. How about the "best size" is large enough to stimulate me without being so large that it feels uncomfortable followed by clitoral stimulation and actually giving a fuck about getting me off. (End rant.)

I think that’s a fair opinion, but we’re looking at size and what aesthetics people prefer in a cock. Just like some people prefer one car over another or a type of drink over another, people will have their preferences when it comes to dicks. The poll was geared to see what the majority liked specifically—save for the variables you mentioned.

I prefer about 6 or so inches, not crooked, maybe a small flair at the base, and thick enough my fingers don't touch.
But... with a good partner it doesn't matter unless we're talking really small or big, and even then it only matters for intercourse.

Beautiful Black Cock

10” or more, thick, dark, veiny, large, flared head. Absolutely no side to side curve, though slight curve up or down adds grace and power.

-EvH

Attachments

• 8F826BB0-EEA8-42B6-91F9-C6F68F6EDB06.jpeg
    8F826BB0-EEA8-42B6-91F9-C6F68F6EDB06.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 0
  • E7B75338-E956-406C-82DF-6D40358E3D44.jpeg
    E7B75338-E956-406C-82DF-6D40358E3D44.jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I prefer about 6 or so inches, not crooked, maybe a small flair at the base, and thick enough my fingers don't touch.
But... with a good partner it doesn't matter unless we're talking really small or big, and even then it only matters for intercourse.

That sounds nice! Thanks for adding to the perfect cock...flared base and thick!

Back