Describe the look, feel, taste of your dream pussy.

MakeMeWetAF

Really Really Experienced
Then explain WHY it gets you hot under the collar.

I'd also love to know how you'd respond to a woman (a stranger) giving a cheeky sneak peek of her pussy from under her short skirt while she's having lunch at a cafe. Would it be with disgust, lust or curiosity? Filed away in your wank bank for future use?

I don't have a 'dream' pussy. They're all pretty nice - certainly all of the ones that I've seen in real life anyway. That said, I do have a bit of a preference for the more 'open' ones. With flappy labia. And a bit of hair helps. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I've always had a bit of a preference for older women.

As for sneak peeks, yeah, I've been lucky enough to have a few of those. And I've always considered them to be a bit of a treat. Or perhaps I've just forgotten the ones that I didn't consider to be a bit of a treat. :)

Let's start with they are all beautiful...!!...Between the "Flower or the Peach"...I am a flower guy...The flower after being eaten, fingered and used for the sport of sex (use your imagination all the ways) that provides her with multiple orgasms and you a place to finishing deep inside of her as she is having her last O....Her flower with beautiful smooth glistening pedals covered with a creampie that will never go to waste with me around...!!

Oh wow!!! Great answer. Although my pussy's the complete opposite to your preference, I think it's great you have a great appreciation of the older more open, flappy lab variety. Just goes to show beauty's in the eye of the beholder;)

Lucky you having a few spotaneous peep shows on the go. My next question is... Did you show your appreciation or do anything about it?! One good turn deserves another after all;)

Let's start with they are all beautiful...!!...Between the "Flower or the Peach"...I am a flower guy...The flower after being eaten, fingered and used for the sport of sex (use your imagination all the ways) that provides her with multiple orgasms and you a place to finishing deep inside of her as she is having her last O....Her flower with beautiful smooth glistening pedals covered with a creampie that will never go to waste with me around...!!
You have a real way with words Mister! And I love it. I literally can picture, feel, smell and taste all of what you've described. I hope you have some filthy, sexy stories on here for me to relish along with my pussy.

Oh wow!!! Great answer. Although my pussy's the complete opposite to your preference, I think it's great you have a great appreciation of the older more open, flappy lab variety. Just goes to show beauty's in the eye of the beholder;)

Lucky you having a few spotaneous peep shows on the go. My next question is... Did you show your appreciation or do anything about it?! One good turn deserves another after all;)
I am also a big "PEACH" lover...One just has to go in deeper with the tounge to get the pie..!!...Got ya covered...!!...LOL..!!

I am also a big "PEACH" lover...One just has to go in deeper with the tounge to get the pie..!!...Got ya covered...!!...LOL..!!
Oh...I love a good deep licking and probing. Alas, you might be disappointed to discover that I'm not a peach either😔 My pussy might be more of a plum as my flesh is firm and I'm juicy and ripe on the inside. I'm also fuzz free and smooth. Perfect for slipping and sliding back and forth over an explorative mouth or a beautiful hard cock.

Oh...I love a good deep licking and probing. Alas, you might be disappointed to discover that I'm not a peach either😔 My pussy might be more of a plum as my flesh is firm and I'm juicy and ripe on the inside. I'm also fuzz free and smooth. Perfect for slipping and sliding back and forth over an explorative mouth or a beautiful hard cock.
Just let me know which order you want to supply the equipment...!!

Many years ago, a woman was getting out of a car. I thought that I should point out to her that she wasn't wearing any knickers. 'Well spotted,' she said.

Totally by chance, I saw her again about two hours later. 'I'm going home now,' she said. 'If you followed me, I could make you a cup of tea.' And so I followed her. And she made me a cup of tea. And we fucked off and on for the next three years. :)

Many years ago, a woman was getting out of a car. I thought that I should point out to her that she wasn't wearing any knickers. 'Well spotted,' she said.

Totally by chance, I saw her again about two hours later. 'I'm going home now,' she said. 'If you followed me, I could make you a cup of tea.' And so I followed her. And she made me a cup of tea. And we fucked off and on for the next three years. :)
Thankyou for sharing. That's sooo random and sexy. Did you get hard and need a good stroke when you glimpsed her pussy in the carpark?

Then explain WHY it gets you hot under the collar.

I'd also love to know how you'd respond to a woman (a stranger) giving a cheeky sneak peek of her pussy from under her short skirt while she's having lunch at a cafe. Would it be with disgust, lust or curiosity? Filed away in your wank bank for future use?
Maybe take it as an invitation to get to know more...?

When I ate my wife’s pussy on the weekend it had a slight musky smell, almost like B.O. She’s never smelled like that before, but I hope it’s her new smell cause it was very tasty.

Dream pussy... hmm.... they are all pretty much dreamy 😅. Now, to be fair, I have never gotten just a random stranger pussy flash. If I did, I'd totally file it away in the spank bank. Ideally, it would be shaved, lips anyway, but with a trimmed bush. It would excite me because it's so close, exposed, ready. If the bhole were also exposed, I'd get hard then and there. Not sure why, but it's a trigger.

Back