Democrats can't fix their problems by November

I agree, the swamp fucks are alive and well in the republican party as well starting with corporatist McCarthy. Pubs will take the house and then pee their pants. All talk no action, seen it too many times. Pubs don't know how to play dirty like the (D)s. McCarthy will be another Ryan, a fucking turncoat statist.
Republicans don't have any desire to fix anything. They're happy blaming Democrats for everything.

The McCarthy smears in the news is just the result of an ambitious Stefanik who is targeting his job.....she won't do anything either

Republicans don't have any desire to fix anything. They're happy blaming Democrats for everything.

The McCarthy smears in the news is just the result of an ambitious Stefanik who is targeting his job.....she won't do anything either
And vice versa, I don't have any use for democrats either, they're just plain corrupt to the core.

Their only job at the present is to stop the criminality of the Biden administration and their attacks on the laws of the United States. They need to be brought to justice.

Their only job at the present is to stop the criminality of the Biden administration and their attacks on the laws of the United States. They need to be brought to justice.
Yes, you all seem to be perfectly happy with a party whose only governing ambition is to obstruct and punish their political opposition

I agree, the swamp fucks are alive and well in the republican party as well starting with corporatist McCarthy. Pubs will take the house and then pee their pants. All talk no action, seen it too many times. Pubs don't know how to play dirty like the (D)s. McCarthy will be another Ryan, a fucking turncoat statist.
No legislation or party platform can repeal the effects of decades of epic blunders. So many options have been flushed down history's toilet. The very limited possibilities of what government can try and maybe achieve limit who wants to join that team.

No legislation or party platform can repeal the effects of decades of epic blunders. So many options have been flushed down history's toilet. The very limited possibilities of what government can try and maybe achieve limit who wants to join that team.
That's why I believe in term limits, purging the swamp by default.

I agree, the swamp fucks are alive and well in the republican party as well starting with corporatist McCarthy. Pubs will take the house and then pee their pants. All talk no action, seen it too many times. Pubs don't know how to play dirty like the (D)s. McCarthy will be another Ryan, a fucking turncoat statist
We're all statists here. Everyone who is not an anarchist is a statist.

I think the "Right" narrative is that he hurts the Dems more than he helps them...

We're all statists here. Everyone who is not an anarchist is a statist.

Why must you lie so much peck??

From formal US and European to least formal street definition of the term you're flat out full of shit.

statism​

stat·ism | \ ˈstā-ˌti-zəm \

Definition of statism

: concentration of economic controls and planning in the hands of a highly centralized government often extending to government ownership of industry

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/statism

statist​

adjective

/ˈsteɪtɪst/

/ˈsteɪtɪst/
  1. based on or supporting a political system in which the central government controls social and economic affairs
https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/us/definition/english/statist_1

Statist

Someone who believes in the practice or doctrine of giving a centralized government control over economic planning and policy.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Statist

And they still won't fix their problems
It will be a lot better than the anti-american clown show by democrats now. Politicians will never truly fix real problems, they are tied to lobyists.

Itll be a lot better than the anti-american clown show by democrats now. Politicians will never truly fix real problems, they are tied to lobyists.
Nah...you'll still whine and bitch about Democrats ruining your lives and then do absolutely nothing except create policy to punish those same people

“Leftist views” the average Democrats barely left of Eisenhower if they are at all. How disingenuous. You fucker think anybody left a Stalin is a communist. Opinion pieces about politic should be completely banned. Pulisic is about policy. Funny how I don’t see any party discussion on your posts. Just opinions.
I wish you could see how the rest of the world sees you as a confessed #NewsForDumbFox consumer. I mean, you just told everybody you spent most of your primary school days in the LD room……

Pulisic is a right winger anybody who reads the sports pages knows that.

As I mentioned before, there is no real constructive reason to dig up these old Rightguide threads from many months ago. Let old forum trolls rest in peace.

Back