Dear X,

Dear Em,

My condolences to you and your family. I wish I had beautiful words to bring you peace. I can only tell you to hug often and tell your family you love them every chance you get, but I know you'll do that without being told.

I choose to believe that we'll see our loved ones again someday. I like what was said earlier - heaven's campfire is a little happier and fuller. I also believe our loved ones watch over us even after their earthly bodies are gone. May you and your family find peace and love in your time of grief, and may your relationships be strengthened as you learn to comfort one another.

As always, I'm here for you if you need a shoulder.

Much love always,
BeachLady

Emerson ~
Blessed are those who feel the beat of your heart.
Your words, like a spirit dancing, fill the space with such warmth. It is almost as if the picture has already been painted.
Peace be with you.
~ Lisa

Dear daughter #1

Remember that the star that burns the brightest, burns out the quickest. You are five months from your doctorate. That is an astounding achievement, and my pride in you knows no limit. But don't burn out before you reach that goal!

Dear daughter #2

Honey, you simply must stop putting your toes beneath that horse's hoof. I'm sorry you broke the same ones as last time, but you know, you could come home for a week or two to recuperate ... hint, hint. Grammy would love to see you, too.

love and kisses,
Mom

Dear daughter #1

Remember that the star that burns the brightest, burns out the quickest. You are five months from your doctorate. That is an astounding achievement, and my pride in you knows no limit. But don't burn out before you reach that goal!

Dear daughter #2

Honey, you simply must stop putting your toes beneath that horse's hoof. I'm sorry you broke the same ones as last time, but you know, you could come home for a week or two to recuperate ... hint, hint. Grammy would love to see you, too.

love and kisses,
Mom

Grammy's on Lit too? :eek:

Dear Inventor of Heated Seats:

I don't know who you are, but I hope you are wealthy beyond your wildest dreams. :D

-Toasty

Grammy's on Lit too? :eek:

ROFL! ... not as far as I know! I suppose I could be wrong, though .. who do you think I inherited my horniness from? :eek:

No, I meant that Grammy (my mom) would love for my daughter to come home just as much as I would.

Dear Inventor of Heated Seats:

I don't know who you are, but I hope you are wealthy beyond your wildest dreams. :D

-Toasty

My car has cooling seats as well which all males would enjoy during the dog days of summer.

My car has cooling seats as well which all males would enjoy during the dog days of summer.

I had no idea cooling seats existed. We should give thanks to that inventor, as well. However, given that it was -9F here yesterday, I'll hold those thanks until such a time that I am thawed out! :)

ROFL! ... not as far as I know! I suppose I could be wrong, though .. who do you think I inherited my horniness from? :eek:

No, I meant that Grammy (my mom) would love for my daughter to come home just as much as I would.

*chuckles :kiss:

Dear Wifey,

I love you, you're my soul mate and I'll do just about anything for you. But for the love of our friendship, please stop bringing me into the middle of your guy drama as the cause and reason.

Sincerely,
Your fed up Bestie

Dear X,
You're an asshole and you fucked with my emotions in so many different ways. I'm so glad that I'm away from you now. You never did care for me, I was just a toy to you. Now I'm away from you and you can never try to manipulate me ever again. You think you're gods gift to woman but in reality you're the biggest narcissistic asshole I've ever met in my life.

Dear X,
You're an asshole and you fucked with my emotions in so many different ways. I'm so glad that I'm away from you now. You never did care for me, I was just a toy to you. Now I'm away from you and you can never try to manipulate me ever again. You think you're gods gift to woman but in reality you're the biggest narcissistic asshole I've ever met in my life.

Wow, Sam, you read my mind! These are the exact thoughts running through my head this evening about someone in my life who just revealed how truly sick and hideous his soul is. Everything resonates with me, except for the 'away from'...I have yet to cut the tie. (Though I know I will feel infinitely better when I do.)

Dear Santa,

I've only asked for two things this year. I've heard about your policy on naughtiness and I think it should be revised. I still live here and I'll be alone and naked waiting for your answer tomorrow night.

*blows kisses*

Dear Rainshine,

Thank you for making 2013 a year to remember. You're a true friend and an angel.

Love,

Pmann

dear hun

I know you're hurtin but leaving her was for the better I know you loved her but she's a cunt... did I mention a whore? she has been cheating on you and I am glad you opened you eyes. You deserve so much better. Can't wait to meet your next flame,

With all my love,
Your friend always:heart:

Dear Pandairy Glimmery Winky Eyes,

Word on Savile Row is that you have lost your fashion passion.

The Spring / Summer fashion season is upon us and it appears you have abandoned your most denim-clad devotees during this, their most befuddling time of apparel transition.

Regards,

Impetuously Attired In Monogrammed Seersucker Chef Pants

Dear X,

I'm wearing a penguin onesie. How the fuck do you think my day went? Let me take a bath and revel in the mischief I'm planning to cause.

Signed,
Forever being naughty

Back