Dear X,

Dear mom-in-law...

Thanks for the soda... it meant a lot to me. You couldn't possibly understand why such a simple gesture would make my day better, or why the same couldn't be said with a glass of juice or beer or anything else, or why it mattered right then, instead of 10 minutes earlier... but it did.

It's funny... the most comforting act you've ever done for me, you did unintentionally. I hope you never know what you did for me, lest it go to your head.

Much love,
me.

Dear X,

Thank you for another epic lunch and the museum tour last Friday. I wish I'd taken the time to get to know you when we were in high school. You are wonderfully funny and smart, and awesome company.

I would say more about how attractive I find you but would rather not risk the losing the comfortable rapport we have now.

I look forward to catching up with you again before too many more moons.

Best,

e~

Last edited:
Dear N

Stop fucking me around, I know you are busy at work but if you say you're gonna text, then text, even if it's a no!

Dammit, I NEED A FUCK!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Sorry...
M

Hey Mo,

do your job and get me that f-ing mortgage! I need it and I need it now.

Your client.

Dear Floozy,

Shut up, already! Your act is transparent and gives mature women a bad name.

Signed,
Me and someone else.

Dear X,
I wish I would run it through my brain before it comes out my fingers.

Last edited:
Dear Book Group Friends,

Sorry, but I'm not going to donate money for flowers. Don't ask me why unless you really want to know.

Me

Dear X,
I hate you. I cannot find a single way in which you are not a dismal failure at life.

Me

dear x,

it was real nice of you to tell all those lies about me and the wife. But it did backfire on you. So just remember what you were told and when you wake up from your nightmare remember dont piss me off again.

ldw

Dear X,
Once again, you've shown that I am always way down on your list of priorities. You'd think that after thirty years of this crap, I'd be used to it. I'm tired of asking because I'm sick of hearing your excuses for why you can't do it. You and your fucking game can go straight to hell.

Dear Me,

Will you quit sabotaging yourself? Will you fix what is broken right now and stop it already. You are becoming a nasty, negative, shrill bitch who is going to wear out her welcome.

Dear X - handbags at 50 paces isn't my gig, which is why I asked if you had a girlfriend, you lying little douche. Oh, and if you think that whizzing past my house in your suped up little wog mobile is subtle, it ain't. You can run away now...bye bye.

Dear (different) X, I can totally and utterly see how you operate, and yet I continue to fall for your BS. You know that you're like catnip to me, and you know how much I hate when you reel me in and then throw me back out to sea. I am starting to think this is all about the headfuck for you, but time will tell I guess.

Dear (yet another) X, you're good at telling me what I already know, but don't always acknowledge, I like that about you!

Dear F,

I don't know if you know it, but I love you. I don't have the guts to say it out loud and I'm not sure what it would mean to you if I did...you have some interesting ideas on love. Not that I don't agree with a lot of them--I do, but some others I don't understand.

I wish you would have told me about the baby earlier so I could be happy for y'all even earlier than I was. As is, I'm a little p.o.ed that it took you a week to tell me about her birth. It'll come up in conversation, I'm sure, because communication is so important to me and this is something I think you should know. Oh, and I didn't say it in my email, but your kids are mighty cute.

KR

Dear W

I wish I had had the strength to leave that night you told me you fucked him. I wish I had more friends that I would have had somewhere to go. I wish there had been someone with a crush on me so I could have evened the score. I wish I had left you all those times I tried when we grew up, I wish I had destroyed that guy when you kissed him. I wish I had been more of a man

Now i wish i could just forget all that adn I wish for a long happy life together. I wish I knew how you can hate someone you love.

Dear S-

I really think you need to start to move on and pick up the phone and call me. It's not like I want to marry you or anything, just get to know you better since we just met. You seemed to be really cool, and despite my first initial impressions, my interest was piqued by you. You wanted my number, so I gave it to you. I would think that unless your fingers have suddenly all been broken, yoi would have actually called me.

Dear various X's,

I must admit I'm perplexed. I don't have a sexy AV unless you might be a desperate penguin. My title is 'cute and fluffy' for the love of heaven! Why you insist on sending me unsolicited invitations to chat, to watch you and your enormous cock enjoy each other, and other slimy activities, is beyond me.

(Although that last one gave me a good laugh. Enjoy being naked on in front of your balcony window. Until the cops show up. LOL)

Dear Ms. AR,

Yeah, you have a fucking iPhone. We get it. You've only managed to work it into every conversation we've had since June. I'm *this* close to telling you to shove it straight up your ass.

Oh, and I'm glad your 3G Network isn't available at my house.

Me

Dear Ms. AR,

Yeah, you have a fucking iPhone. We get it. You've only managed to work it into every conversation we've had since June. I'm *this* close to telling you to shove it straight up your ass.

Oh, and I'm glad your 3G Network isn't available at my house.

Me

I heard that someone is, in fact, working on an app for the iPhone that will make it more useful as an anal toy. I believe it's tentatively called the iPlug. ;)

Back