dear laurel

Dear Fata,

That's not the av I mean! :caning:

Tough Love,

Laurel

Dear Arte

Haven't you recognized your husbands scrawl by now?

Yours sincerely,

Right Element

PS: He's still right, tits or GTFO

Don't be silly! That's not my husband's handwri....hmmm. Wait a second.

P.S. Laurel, I shall pinch them for you, though it might earn me a scowl. ;)

Dear Lit,

Recently a non-American friend asked me to explain the 4th of July to her. I did, uneventfully, but her asking made me remember a particularly funny David Sedaris essay in which Easter is explained - in French class, in French by novice speakers of French - to someone unfamiliar with the holiday. Happily, I've found it on Youtube, read by David Sedaris. Please listen in if you need a good hard laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5apZmwR9UI

Happy 4th of July to all Americans, and Happy July 4th to everyone else :rose:

Laurel

Dear Laurel,

I first encountered David Sedaris a couple of years ago when BBC radio ran a series of his readings. I've been a huge fan ever since. The guy never fails to crack me up.

Dear Laurel,

I have Infinite Jest in my head anytime someone mentions Sedaris, which is probably good cause I'm not a Sedaris fan.

If someone actually says 4th of July directly though, its Aimee Mann.
And I think she explains it close enough. I still remember the wife going nuts at the next door neighbour for releasing em from literally the front door when baby was 9 months old, and not happy about it.

Dear Laurel,

the kids have forsaken me on this bench, so I will have revenge by going redneck.

Sitting alone in the sun,
LTR

Dear LTR,

I hope you're having fun, and I wish we were going to Dorney today, instead of Saturday.

Wishing I could see you in your bathing suit,

Farrah

Dear LTR,

Tell the youngest I said there must be lots of bathing suit pics.

S.

Dear LTR

Thumper owes me naked women pics, please send them through me.

Also, 'Thumper' "I know what I'm here for"

Yours sincerely,

James.

Dear butters,

It's time we told the truth. You are me and we are you and me, and we are also them, she, and he.

Love,

Laurel

dear laurel,

thank goodness. i thought i was hearing voices!

p.s i read that admission with floyd's echoes willowing through the background

And I am you and what I see is me.
And do I take you by the hand
And lead you through the land
And help me understand
The best I can.

love

un-borgish butters :rose:

Dear Laurel,

My bright eyed and bushy tailedness seems to have gotten left some where and I missed the parade, will never find parking and am badly in need of a shower. Please send someone to help wash my hair and fly me to where I am suppose to be.

Noor, promising only to use flower for good

Dear Humpty,

Once again you look like an ignorant cunt. And fat.

S.

I don't know how this upsets Echoes for me, but it does.
i'd apologise but . . . does it count if i don't really mean it? :blinks:

Dear anyone,

This is truly creepy in any context.

disgusted.

dear tess,

:confused: i read that as meaning sean wanted to see lots of pics of ltr in her swimwear, pics taken by her youngest since she's with them at the beach. i, personally, didn't find that at all creepy. nice, but not creepy.

sticky in london,
butters

Actually you're the creepy one, even insinuating it. You and all of us know damn well what he meant by that.

Low blow.

He - and you - should not assume that EVERYONE reads EVERY WORD of the the cuntish drivel you spew out. It's pathetic and boring. If a post appears with no quote for context it stands alone and Shorn Aitch's was creepy.

He - and you - should not assume that EVERYONE reads EVERY WORD of the the cuntish drivel you spew out. It's pathetic and boring. If a post appears with no quote for context it stands alone and Shorn Aitch's was creepy.

Nah, it really wasn't. And you know it.

You just get obsessed with certain folks on here and go into total bitch mode. You've always been like it, I remember you starting a bitchy thread about my hair years ago for no reason.

Other than you're a sad, dull cunt with nothing better to do I guess.

Back