What city is Literotica based in?

JDSavanyu

Pro
I'm curious to know which city literotica.com was founded in, and where it is currently based. Do "Laurel and Manu" have a typical L.A. glam attitude, or a more sophisticated NY "Sex and The City" attitude? Or somewhere in-between?

Laurel went to school at the comprehensive in Blakenhall. She's kept the accent but Manu's gone all west coast. I can't understand her either
Have you met her or had a phone conversation with her? In my over five years here, no one has ever admitted that they have heard her voice, much less know what she looks like.

Manu: West Coast of England or the United States? You've spoken to him too, I assume?

Have you met her or had a phone conversation with her? In my over five years here, no one has ever admitted that they have heard her voice, much less know what she looks like.

Manu: West Coast of England or the United States? You've spoken to him too, I assume?
I could hear him in the background complaining about his supper being late and it wasn't a Devon accent. Laurel just pulled the door closed so we could carry on gabbin bout her ma back in Wolves and I said I'd pop in if the buses still ran. Took an uber in the end, for which L still owes me, cos her ma is skint.
Ask McGinty

I could hear him in the background complaining about his supper being late and it wasn't a Devon accent. Laurel just pulled the door closed so we could carry on gabbin bout her ma back in Wolves and I said I'd pop in if the buses still ran. Took an uber in the end, for which L still owes me, cos her ma is skint.
Ask McGinty
So Laurel and Manu are married or live together?

Ask McGinty
True this. Laurelle is a distant cousin of Noddy Holder. She was visiting her old stomping ground with Manu when Noddy pitched the idea of this site. God bless the curly cunt but I'll never forgive him for that bastard Christmas record.

True this. Laurelle is a distant cousin of Noddy Holder. She was visiting her old stomping ground with Manu when Noddy pitched the idea of this site. God bless the curly cunt but I'll never forgive him for that bastard Christmas record.
Am I missing something: who is Noddy Holder? Oh, I see: Slade. Not familiar with them. Anyway, the Lit idea worked. I guess it was an innovation for the time.

Those dancing "fans" are my age. of course. Noddy has nine years on me. Everybody is allowed one bad Christmas song, I suppose.

Back