What city is Literotica based in?

The address on the contest checks is in Encinitas, Ca.
May or may not be relevant. Some people with an online presence (certain YouTubers, for example) are not shy about giving their real names and home towns; others cloak their identities almost completely. I would never give my real name on Lit, but you can tell where I live within about a half-mile or less.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNjU4MzU4NzY0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTY0NDkwNg@@._V1_.jpg

"You can't escape who you are."

I'm curious to know which city literotica.com was founded in, and where it is currently based. Do "Laurel and Manu" have a typical L.A. glam attitude, or a more sophisticated NY "Sex and The City" attitude? Or somewhere in-between?
Posting that stuff will get you banned, but it's an easy search to find the owners.

Been there, done that.

🎱

Am I missing something: who is Noddy Holder? Oh, I see: Slade. Not familiar with them. Anyway, the Lit idea worked. I guess it was an innovation for the time.

Those dancing "fans" are my age. of course. Noddy has nine years on me. Everybody is allowed one bad Christmas song, I suppose.

Yep. All this is thanks to Noddy. I might PM Laurelle and see how he's doing these days. He had a login here at one time but I can't recall the name...Mark I think then loads of numbers. I will try and find it.

Have you met her or had a phone conversation with her? In my over five years here, no one has ever admitted that they have heard her voice, much less know what she looks like.

Manu: West Coast of England or the United States? You've spoken to him too, I assume?
I’ve heard her voice :)

ETA: I’d wager a number of GBers active in 2014 or 2015 heard her voice as she participated in a popular voice thread.

Last edited:
She did post a picture once quite awhile back when she used to post here. It's somewhere on a hard drive of one of my decrepit laptops - pre-cloud days. I cropped the pick and used her feet as an avvie for awhile. That piccie I can likely find more easily.

Back