dear laurel

I’d like to take this opportunity to say Sayonara. I’ll keep this short because I’m not sure you even read my mail or care what I say. I’ve never seen Manu around, so I have nothing to say about him. I have seen you around and have read your posts. I always thought that you were pretty cool. I don’t know if you are aware of me or what has been transpiring with me on your site. I’m not going to go into detail since it’s all out there in public if you care. The reason that I’m writing to you today is to tell you that you and Manu are being negligent in supervising the running of your site. You appoint people to moderate who are in many cases in need of supervision. I never expect life to be fair, but I think that those of us who are in positions of authority should strive for fundamental fairness. As far as I know, there is no reason that you and Manu don’t do a better job of managing your site. If I was in your position, I would hold myself to a much higher standard.

I intend to make one more innocuous post tonight, then I will be gone, completely and forever.

I tried to send this as a pm, but the site was having difficulties.
victim's post didn't age well

back and posting like a smacked 10-year old begging for attention

He doesn’t have any willpower or self-control. He’s probably going to try to get banned again so someone else can make the decision for him. Sad, really.

Maybe it's still August 25th, and the rest of us have been duped by the AI-controlled world into thinking that it's nearly the middle of September! This must be the only plausible explanation available.

The devils lettuce gives my friend the munchies. My friend is looking for something that will give them the zoomies. 😁
Well, they're probably looking for something stronger than caffeine but not all the way to cocaine, but that's a thing already and it's called adderall, so...adderall?

Back