De-armoring and yoni massage

S

sally_sparrow

I looked through the forums and didn't see anything about yoni massage, or de-armoring. If I've miscategorized this, please feel free to relocate if needed. If I missed a thread, my apologies, and please share a link here so I can link to that thread.

I'm interested in beginning a discussion about yoni massage, and its connection to de-armoring. I've started to acknowledge my past sexual traumas through therapy, and how those experiences shaped me. My road to wellness includes de-armoring these blockages to hopefully have more fulfilling sexual experiences both mentally and physically.

The principal idea of de-armoring is that we build an armor, that is, emotional and physical protection in or around the vaginal area, inhibiting 'normal' function, wholly, spontaneously, and healthy on a sexual level — both on the emotional and physical plane — and ultimately being hindered also to fully express femininity.

So, having built an armor, de-armoring is basically about releasing physical, mental, and psychological sexual blockages and with that also actual physical pain and numbness in and around the vagina. Blockages are built over years through trauma, emotional pressure, and stress that emerged from one’s upbringing, one’s specific cultural society and mold, or from deeply damaging experiences such as rape, sexual harassment, gender issues, prejudice, and so on.

I know this may sound strange but it's something I've been thinking about for some time now and would love to open up a conversation about ideas, experiences with yoni massage (giving and receiving) and its relation to releasing emotional, mental, or physical blocks, and anything else others have to add.

This isn't an invitation to PM me as a volunteer. Please be respectful.

In the conflict between instinct and morals, ego and outside world, the organism is forced to armor itself against both the instinct and the outside world, to restrict itself. This "armoring" results in a more or less reduced capacity for living.
From Wilhelm Reich's The Sexual Revolution

Very often in therapy, especially for a woman who cannot orgasm, whether alone or during intercourse, i give a woman, mirror exercises that helps to focus on each area of her body, to make her know how it responds to a caress. The last phase of these exercises is knowing the vagina and how it responds to a caress, which comes close to a yoni massage.

It is a long process that takes two to three weeks to finish.

It's like a self-taught yoni massage. I can see that taking time especially if someone is very apprehensive. Though this may be a better way of re-learning sensations than having a partner do it. Thanks so much for commenting and your experience.
_____

Thank you to those who have PMd me with experiences and feedback. It means a lot to me and I'm grateful for your openness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the post. Very interesting. Just there was a way to introduce this to my wife. Seems like this is her to the T. We could side bar with some PM's i would appreciate any help in understanding things . Again great info.
Well as i read more , Wife is not into massage and being touched , so will have a difficult time getting her into this situation. Very interesting reads.

Last edited:
The mirror exercises at first serve to appreciate each part of the body, eyes, face, neck, bust, belly, thighs, then of course the yoni. It is a visual appreciation that requires a lot of concentration, which is then followed by caresses to each part of the body, that after a couple of weeks culminates in full concentration on the vagina.

I would say about two thirds of those who never orgasmed during sex do so, after completing those exercises and most of those who never orgasmed at all (during masturbation), do so after the exercises.

The exercises do not take more than 10 minutes per session, and can be done once or twice a day.

I can be reached on PM for guidance and monitoring.

I sent you a PM. Thank you for being open for guidance. :heart:

Yoni

I have taught in China several times through the years and had the opportunity to learn yoni massage while there. I can say from experience a true yoni massage is very powerful for de-armoring, I’ve had women orgasm for the first time in a long time and squirt for the first time during it. As a medical professional the hardest issue on my side is being able to advertise something of this nature as I feel there are many women out there who could benefit

I have taught in China several times through the years and had the opportunity to learn yoni massage while there. I can say from experience a true yoni massage is very powerful for de-armoring, I’ve had women orgasm for the first time in a long time and squirt for the first time during it. As a medical professional the hardest issue on my side is being able to advertise something of this nature as I feel there are many women out there who could benefit

I agree! That is fascinating, and I'm sure the training was very interesting. I've watched videos and do some bodywork myself, but nothing to this extent. I've seen de-armoring offered in Europe and other nations but it is not accepted in the U.S. as a normal practice. I've seen people advertise services on Fetlife, but who knows how legit those people are. Hopefully, you are able to utilize those skills. Thanks for sharing your experiences as a practitioner.

Thank you for the post. Very interesting. Just there was a way to introduce this to my wife. Seems like this is her to the T. We could side bar with some PM's i would appreciate any help in understanding things . Again great info.
Well as i read more , Wife is not into massage and being touched , so will have a difficult time getting her into this situation. Very interesting reads.
my wife was the same way about touch when she was going thru Menopause...
Our house was a constant battlefield exercise with her aversion to touch and my addiction and constant drive to touch and be touched. The only thing I did was the best I could to remind her that NOT EVERY TOUCH is seeking or contingent on sexual pleasure.
She is even to this day, adverse to my touch at times becuz 'its too hot' or 'too heavy' or 'too suggestive at an inopportune time'. But don't just give up on touching her.
We had a big blow out one day because I wouldn't stop touching her every time I got the chance...I ended the fight by picking up the tv and slamming it to the floor so she would pay attention to me and not the fuckn screen. She had this look of murder in her eyes and I told her that NOTHING she could do could make me stop touching her, that I loved her no matter what and nothing either of us had done to that point had drove me away and wasn't anything coming that was likely to make me stop and go away.
So if she was really that adamant about me not touching her, that I would look for someone else to touch and tell me NOW that thats what you want. Then she did something she had NEVER done before--, she took my hand and put it on her right titty.
It still took another 7 years before we had sex after that fight.

my wife was the same way about touch when she was going thru Menopause...
Our house was a constant battlefield exercise with her aversion to touch and my addiction and constant drive to touch and be touched. The only thing I did was the best I could to remind her that NOT EVERY TOUCH is seeking or contingent on sexual pleasure.
She is even to this day, adverse to my touch at times becuz 'its too hot' or 'too heavy' or 'too suggestive at an inopportune time'. But don't just give up on touching her.
We had a big blow out one day because I wouldn't stop touching her every time I got the chance...I ended the fight by picking up the tv and slamming it to the floor so she would pay attention to me and not the fuckn screen. She had this look of murder in her eyes and I told her that NOTHING she could do could make me stop touching her, that I loved her no matter what and nothing either of us had done to that point had drove me away and wasn't anything coming that was likely to make me stop and go away.
So if she was really that adamant about me not touching her, that I would look for someone else to touch and tell me NOW that thats what you want. Then she did something she had NEVER done before--, she took my hand and put it on her right titty.
It still took another 7 years before we had sex after that fight.
I go thru the same thing for years. Tried the other day that she should learn to enjoy touching each other. Life is to short.. Yes menopause is hard on women, just from what i see from my wife. I feel for them, but as i explained to my wife also, the love i have for her.. I love just kissing but 2 pecks on the lips and she pushes away.. What happened in the lives or bodies ?? shame, my desires for her wow...I've asked her what am i supposed to do with my sexual energy?? No answer... Well i come to lit and find nice friend to chat with, share same situations. Maybe we can solved this like world politics lmao Always open to educate myself in these . Ladies or men drop me a pm on thought if dont want to say anything here. thx

Back