Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind me, I'm off in the corner writing. So much going through my dirty little mind. And..I don't have to work tomorrow. Another paid day off.

I thought I heard something over there...I wasn't sure cause I'm crunching so loudly. Very unlady-like.

Here, I brought you some of the salsa. I don't know what's in it...I didn't see any green, though. *shrugs* sorry.

*sees RA sneaking through the place with her yarn... 'nite, RA!!

Good morning and happy anniversary, Friends.

Today marks the one year anniversary of when I started this thread. I'd like to thank all of you for enjoying the thread and coming around so often. There have been a lot of friends who have come and go and some who stayed. I enjoy making up my silly scenarios and goofing around with you here.

As vanity threads go, I obviously enjoy my own far more than the usual "Would you blow a raspberry at the person above you....?" or "How many times have you wanked today...?" or my favorite, "I'm so fucking lonely and so bad at talking to people so please send me a PM..." threads. I'm not saying that I have something more important to say than others nor that I'm more important than the "owners" or the posters of those threads, but I wanted something different and fun. Sure, you can think of it as a "stop by and say hi to your favorite idiot" thread if you like, but that isn't really what it's been about, has it?

We've laughed and fought (a little) and role played and flirted and banded together. It's the together part that I like.

I'm off to hunt zombies. There's been some mighty fierce ones in these parts lately; I can hear them out there. I'll be fine and I'm going alone. I'll be back later today. In the meantime, why not post a little about yourself. What did you do before the world went to hell?

And if you head out there today, why not recruit a friend to join us? The person who brings in the most new wimmens gets a prize of her choice. ;)

Hmmm.... I'll not be around until late tonight (if at all) as I have some catching up to do elsewhere. But will be thinking about what to post in response to your question, Dave.

Have a good day, all. :rose:

(Oh! And Happy Anniversary to Dave and his bunker. *kisses Dave's cheek*)

http://t3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr6pCBtAE8NhUywGQG36ifmSblY_ycKl5m7tFrnz206Ef61lIfDiHqMpXJ

Roses are red,
Bacon is also red.

Poems are hard,
Bacon.

Happy Anniversary Dave!

.​

Cannot believe I've been bantering with you about the undead for a year....time flies when you're killing walkers, eh?

I'm still trying to figure out how I ended up in Florida -- but I'm sure glad I did, regardless.

Happy Anniversary, Dave.:kiss::kiss: I'm off to bake a cake. To jump out of.:devil:

Cannot believe I've been bantering with you about the undead for a year....time flies when you're killing walkers, eh?

I'm still trying to figure out how I ended up in Florida -- but I'm sure glad I did, regardless.

Happy Anniversary, Dave.:kiss::kiss: I'm off to bake a cake. To jump out of.:devil:
SAve me some icing... i like buttercream... Yum..

*Sets the cupcakes down for everybody*

tumblr_m586zptTBt1qe49wpo1_400.jpg

Popping out of my dorm room I remind everyone that on Mondays I go visit my lost boys..won't be back on to play til later. :( I hope not so late I miss the anniversary festivities.

Hmmm.... I'll not be around until late tonight (if at all) as I have some catching up to do elsewhere. But will be thinking about what to post in response to your question, Dave.

Have a good day, all. :rose:

(Oh! And Happy Anniversary to Dave and his bunker. *kisses Dave's cheek*)

*pencils you in under "Well Behaved...usually.*

http://t3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr6pCBtAE8NhUywGQG36ifmSblY_ycKl5m7tFrnz206Ef61lIfDiHqMpXJ

Roses are red,
Bacon is also red.

Poems are hard,
Bacon.

Happy Anniversary Dave!

.​

*takes out a Sharpie and writes "Sweetness has bacon!!!*

*Starts a new page with a new heading titled "Needs more flour and sugar."*

A present for you - though not sure she can be treated....

monique_dupree_sexy_zombie.jpg

*Wonders aloud if bringing imaginary women--and zombie ones at that--qualifies as recruitment.*

*Realizes that the zombie babe has magnificent hooters--with some minor damage--and decides he doesn't care.*

*Marks down one point for FantasySlut on the recruitment drive tally sheet.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back