Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quietly pad out into the hallway and shut the door to Ella's room. She's tucked nicely in bed and I left her a few snackies for morning, I hope she'll want them.

A sheepish wave to the remaining crew left in the common area as I pass through for a glass of milk before returning to my dorm. "Have a good night, friends.":kiss::rose:

I blow a couple kisses and head back.

*Quietly walks in holding a bag of tortilla chips and a bowl of salsa. Sits down between the two of you.*

Someone said "salsa"? I brought some.

And someone else said "party"? I'm up for that!

What are we watching?

My glass is empty darling Dave *smiles sweetly*

Queso would be lovely ... and we have not selected the movie yet. We need something with a latin flair. Suggestions?

My glass is empty darling Dave *smiles sweetly*

Queso would be lovely ... and we have not selected the movie yet. We need something with a latin flair. Suggestions?

I'll get you another margarita...

How about Maid in Manhattan? Jennifer Lopez in NY...seems to fit the mood.

PL1??? always room for a Kitten! DiNo looooves kitties .. he had a few before we lost our place. He misses them.
Dave is getting me Queso for the chips ... aren't you, Dave **smiles sweetly**

(*grins* Will remember that, I :heart: puppies, but is ni ni time for this kitten. :kiss:)

I tiptoe into the common room to grab some of the chips and salsa. No one seems to be around, but Dance with Me is playing on the video monitor. (Lots of great salsa dancing for those who haven't seen it.)

I stretch out on an oversized bean-bag chair with my drink and some chips. I'm restless. I want something...I just don't know what. I sigh, loudly, and crunch on some chips.

Just another night in the bunker.

Don't mind me, I'm off in the corner writing. So much going through my dirty little mind. And..I don't have to work tomorrow. Another paid day off.

If it's not much trouble, could you put some red salsa in a bowl, put some green in the same, and mix them. Love "Garbage Style" salsa. It's good for me :D

ok..so it was fucking cold on the roof of the waffle house, so I sneak back into to the bunker and head back to my room. I find my stash of yarn and get busy with a freeform just to keep my hands busy. I think i may just curl up and sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back