Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
*jots your name down in a little book that I keep in my back pocket under the heading, "Needs a spanking."*
needs a spanking, indeed....

tumblr_mgn2vrtJPE1s14fydo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Good night, Ladies. It's my bedtime.

[I'm going to be in south Florida until Friday and I don't know how much I'll be on. Maybe more, maybe less. I'm sorry I've been out of sorts lately; I didn't even get to spend that much time on here tonight during "anniversary day" because I was packing and preparing for four days at a trade show. It was pointed out to me tonight that I also missed wishing my father well for his birthday last Friday. Maybe the four hour drive will give me a chance to get my head on straight. Or, if Yahoo Messenger and IMO don't start working properly, maybe my magic smart phone will go out the window at 95 mph on the Floriduh Turnpike. One way or the other, I don't care. Something better start working properly for once.]

Thank you for being here. Dream of a zombie free world, Friends.

And what does this get?

tumblr_mhcy0qf4Vb1ra163eo5_r1_250.gif

OK, sorry, but I have to bring it up again. Please don't post nudes here; this isn't a picture thread and while I'm a fan of naked wimmen more than any man alive, this is the sort of thing that will get this thread axed when the next person complains. I ask you respectfully to remove them and then I'll remove them from my quotes. It's fun for a short time, but please, let's not leave them up. All it takes to get a year's memories wiped away is one more whiner complaining to the mods.

Incidentally....I was wondering how somebody got a picture of me in my little purple zombie outfit :p Pierced nipples and all.

Steals through the quiet bunker, adjusting blankets on those who are still asleep, making up a few plates of food for those who've already been up and are out and will be back later. I tuck those plates back into the fridge and smile softly to myself before creeping back into my empty dorm with a plate for myself, a blank book and a nice pen.

"It really IS a good morning." :):cathappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back