Dark past, Still Married (Closed for Lovingfingers)

They're time together had been so emotional, fears and hurts clashing with wants and love and passion. His heart was filled to overflowing, but he still felt raw. Every nuance of her voice was vibrant to him, and resonated with him.

He had been feeling so pleased with himself. With her patient guidance, he had brought her pleasure, made her cum. But as he was kissing her belly after, he heard her whimper and cry for him. He immediately raised himself and crawled forward, until his face was over hers, "I'm here baby, I'm here. What's the matter?"

She answered by pulling his face to hers, her kisses fast and vocal, and loving. He showered her with his own, until at last they both slowed and smiled at each other. Ashley leaned up and bit his lips softly. She reached down between them and grabbed his turgid cock, as she spread her legs wider. She breathed into his ear, "What I meant was, I need you.. inside me..."

Last edited:
She had never felt so good in her her entire life, and she knew it was all because of him, and she was looking forward to many more nights like this. She knew she would never feel this way about anyone else as long as she lived. Him being there, making love to him, was more than she had ever hoped for.. And he was hers all hers.

But now she needed him, she needed to feel his hard cock inside of her. He had given her a mind blowing orgasm, and it wasn't so much in the act, it was more so in the emotions and feelings behind it all, he wanted her, he actually wanted her the one thing she wished for time and again. Shivers ran through her and she whimpered for him.

Nothing was the matter she thought, just the want and the need to have him inside of her, but at the moment her mind couldn't find words. She didn't speak, she just pulled his face to hers and kissed him deep, fast, and needy. His kisses back were full of love and feeling, and when they pulled away they gently smiled at one another.

She leaned up and bit his lips softly, need in her eyes. She wasn't shy in her movements as she grabbed his hard cock, and spread her legs wider. She told him exactly what she needed without hesitation, as she gently stroked his cock. "I'm all yours." She whispered in his ear, and moved a bit under him.

They had been apart for years, and had never loved like this when they had been together. Yet now, they moved together with grace, as though they had been lovers for years. She had told him that she was his, as she stroked his cock and guided the head into her furrow. He had but to shift his hips, and the head pressing into her. She shifted and he sank more deeply inside.

Her back arched, thrusting her full breasts at him, gasping his name, as he thrust deep. He started to move slowly, his strokes long and full. They were not working towards climax, but just being one in the moment. Their purred at each other, relishing the sensations that their bodies offered. They gazed into each other's eyes, and John felt his demons disappear. He softly asked her, "Don't let this moment ever end."

It seemed as if everything she had ever wanted was right there in front of her, and yet she was still so afraid it was all a dream. It was as if they had never been apart to begin with, he felt like home to her, he felt amazing inside of her. She never wanted this to end. He was her everything and she was his for as long as he wanted her to be his.

She sighed as she felt the head of his cock enter her wetness. She shifted her body so she could feel more of him, she needed to be one with him. She arched her back, her breast bouncing as she did so, moaning his name as she felt him enter her and fill her fully with his cock. She felt complete with him, felt whole. Each movement elicited small moans from her lips.

The look in his eyes made her so hot for him. "Never." She whispered.

"I could do this all day. You feel so..so...wonderful," he said softly. He continued his slow pace, his cock moving langorously in and out of her.

Ashley suddenly looked impishly at him, "really? All day, no desire to cum?"

He chuckled quietly, "not right now... I'm just enjoying you...this..you know."

Ashley, pressed her breasts together up against his chest and sarted to tease him, "even with my biiiig tits pressing against you?"

Last edited:
John shuddered as her warm mounds squished against his chest. Ashley smiled wider, "you don't want to fuck me faster? harder? Make them bounce?"

John exhaled unevenly, "uhhhhh."

Ashley started rocking her hips, "oooo, don't you want to feel my pussy slide fast and tight on you hard cock?"

John's hips began to move faster, Ashley giggled, "that's it. I know how much you like fucking me, ramming that big cock inside me..."

He couldn't help it. He did start fucking her harder, faster, his hips slapping hers.

"I know," she teased unevenly, "you can't resist. You want to blow all the hot baby batter inside me, don't you? You want to fill me John? Make my belly swell? Knock me up?"

John groaned as his control ebbed. Ashley groaned, you want it? Take it!"

All day she thought, excitement roared through her, just the thought of them in bed all day together, doing nothing but making love was enough to make her crazy. She felt wonderful she thought, having him deep inside of her. He might have control but Ashley was losing some of hers, okay all of hers. Then a thought hit her and she smiled to herself, as nice as making love to him was, she needed a little more of the John she had in the past, she didn't want all of him to change especially not that.

She looked up coyly at him... "No desire to cum Huh." She said with light giggle. She couldnt have loved him more in that moment, but she had a desire to cum, and a desire for him to cum deep inside of her. Ok she thought, she needed And wanted more and dammit she was going to get more. She pressed herself up against him, teasing him with her firm breast.

She loved doing this with him, being herself showing him what she wanted and desired from him. She looked at him with mischief in her eyes and a lusty smile. She teased him with her words, as she raised her hips for him, each movement elicited small moans from her as she teased him. "Like when I run and they bounce, don't you want more of that, fucking me hard and fast making me beg for more.

She loved his eyes, but they were clearly unfocused. She rocked her hips even more beneath him practically begging for more. She herself was on the edge and ready to teeter off. She asked him if he wanted to feel his hard cock moving fast and tight inside of her pussy. When his hips moved faster she giggled, she loved teasing him.

"I need more, ram your big hard cock inside of my wet tight pussy." She moaned out. And he did start fucking her faster than before and she fucking loved it. She told him she knew he couldn't help himself, her next words shocked the hell out of her, but Fuck if she didn't mean it, she loved it, she needed his cum inside of her.

She told him just that. She could feel his control lessen and she smiled, she was so close, and so so hot. "You want it, take it!" She yelled. "I want to feel you deep inside of me, I want your cum inside of me deep, I want you to plant your seed, Fuck me John, please Fuck me."

John wanted exactly that. His whole body responded to words. He felt every muscle contract and his cock pump semen into her. He felt Ashley's climax explode around him. Their bodies grinding against each other, his cock deep in her, as they fought to water her womb. On and on it went, his vision going hazy.

When it cleared again, they were still. Ashley's eyes were closed. Both of them had been lost to the moment. He leaned down and kissed her eyelids, "I love you Ashley, I love you so much."

The words felt small to him after what they had just done, but her knew no others. As their lips met, kissing softly, he knew, knew beyond a shadow of a doubt, that she was the one.

"Thank the Good Gods that I married you," he said reverently, "I love you."

She wanted a life with him, she wanted to be his wife for all lifetime, she wanted to have his children. She wasn't quiet about what she wanted, she was very vocal. She felt him cum spurt inside of her, she felt her own orgasm building. Her orgasm hit her fast and hard. They moved together with perfect grace and passion.

It seemed as if the moment lasted forever instead of just minutes. She was catching her breath when her orgasm finally slowed. Her eyes were closed, and she was savouring the moment. She sighed and smiled when he kissed her eyelids. She loved him just as much as he loved her, maybe more if possible, he was everything to her.

"You've always been my once in a lifetime love." She whispered huskily. She was so lost in him, in the person he was, the man he was, he was her first love and she knew he would be her last. She leaned into his kiss as there tongues gently sought out the others. She smiled and blushed. "Thank the good god's that our divorce didnt go through... It proves we were meant to be... Always.. Your mine always."

She was his as well. Always!!!

"Well, when you are barefoot and pregnant with our sixth child, I hope you still feel that way," he laughed, grinding his hips against her for good measure.

"SIX!?" she shrieked.

"Oh, alright, seven or eight, but only because I love you," he joked merrily.

They held onto each other, still joined, giggling, loving each other, in a perfect moment.

But as his cock softened and slipped from her channel, he sighed, "I really don't want to, but sooner or later, I am going to have to head back."

She squeezed him tighter, threatening not to let him go. He held her just as tight, kissing her hair softly, "I know darlin', I know. But I will be back, I promise. And one day, it will be for good."

She listened as he mentioned how many children they would have, but in the back of her mind the thoughts thrilled her at the same time, she couldn't wait to carry his children, she couldn't wait to give him everything that he deserved and so much more. She looked at him incredulously but smiled at the same time.

She shrieked six, was he planning on carrying three of them, that image only made her giggle that much more. She loved seeing and hearing the happiness in his tone. She loved being with him and being able to have both of them happy together. She loved him so.. That she would have As many children as he wanted.

She lived for this moment in time she wished she could freeze it, but she knew that wasn't a possibility, so she just decided to enjoy there time together. What he said next saddened her deeply, but she was able to keep it from her eyes. She looked up at him and gave him what she felt like was a reassuring smile, even if she felt like crying.

She held tightly onto him telling him she was not letting him leave her anytime soon, but she knew she had to. She smiled softly when he kissed her hair, the last thing she wanted was to be away from him, they had already been away from each other long enough. She hoped it would be for good this time, because him not being there with her Was like hell.

But they had lives apart she needed to remember that.. And they still hadn't really discussed the future at least not where they would live, but she knew she would do anything to be with him.

When she finally released him, they parted reluctantly. They both dressed in silence, neither wanting the immanent separation. When he fastened his belt into place, he thought out loud, "I travel a fair amount, and do a bit from home. I think I can make the case to my boss that I don't need to be bound to the office. We'll see."

She was dressed in denim and cotton, the clothes of a simply country girl. When he held her again, she felt so right, as right as she had felt naked. "It'll be dinner time soon," he observed, "Its only a couple hours back to the city. Would you like to go out for a bite?"

He thought for a second, "Unless we aren't ready for the world to see us back together again. I would understand. I just don't want to leave yet."

Last edited:
This was going to be harder than she thought, as she finally let him go. She didn't want to even get dressed, she'd much rather be naked and in his arms. She pulled on her brown boots and looked at him when he spoke, she dressed simple for the most part.. Though she could dress up when the time was right also. She owned her veterinary practice, so she could really relocate if she wanted to, she knew she'd move in a heartbeat for him to be with him, but they could talk about that another time she supposed.

She buttoned up the jeans she was wearing and looked softly at him, she knew she looked simple and plain, but that was who she was and she'd never change that for anyone no matter where she lived. She loved being in his arms when he pulled her close to him, he was home to her. She looked up at him at the mention of dinner and she realized she was hungry.

She was glad that he seemed reluctant to leave her, made her feel a bit more at ease, part of her was afraid to get to excited, she lost him once she was sure it could happen again. She could care less about what people thought about them being back together, it was not as if anyone knew why they had split up and Ashley was Never one to care what people thought anyway.

"I want the whole world to know we're together, I've got nothing to hide, we love each other and that's all that matters." She said and leaned up to kiss him softly. They needed to talk a bit about the future anyway.

John was all smiles, "Then where would you like to go?"

They walked out to his car, "It looks like things have changed a bit since I was here last. I was glad to find Charlie's was still around, but that was a happy accident. What's good?"

He opened the door for Ashley, and enjoyed seeing her, and her luscious body, in his car. As they drove into town, she pointed out where things had changed. John just shook his head, "this world, she is a changin'."

He took her hand and brought it to her lips, "Glad we will be able to watch the future changes together."

His smile warmed her all over, she couldn't remember the last time she felt this happy. She thought about the new diner that opened recently, it was fairly new but it had great food. She thought about the world seeing them together and smiled, she was well aware of the rumors, but that never bothered her, the fact of the matter was is they were still married, she had no idea how they were going to explain that nor did she care they were grown people, it didn't matter what the rest of the world thought.

She looked at his vehicle and smiled, she thought back to how many times they had just drove together and talked. Things had definitely changed she thought looking at him softly, never in a million years did she think she would be here with him again, but here they were and she felt complete and whole. She told him about the new diner when he asked her what was good and she told him where to go.

She knew alot of the locals went there, it wasn't like it was a big town so they really only had a few selections. She climbed in the car when he held the door open for her, she knew John was her destiny, she belonged with him. She pointed out some of the changes in their small town, nothing really all that major, but plenty to notice as well.

She shook her head in agreement. She felt tingles go through her when he gently kissed her hand. "Me too, thank-you for coming back." She said as she looked over at him with a tender smile.. She just hoped they could really make it work, she was sure she could not handle losing him again, her heart was his, always was always would be.

He pulled into the parking lot of the "new" diner. He remembered the building. It had clearly had a make over. The windows and awnings were new. He couldn't remember what it has been before, and asked Ashley about it.

When they came in, a young waitress greeted Ashley by name, and smiled that 'you've got date tonight' sort of smile, asking us if we wanted a table for two. "Please," we both replied, then looked at each other and smiled. Cindy seated us and Robert, a young waiter, introduced himself and took our drink order. As we waited and looked at the menu, I could see a few folks looking our way.

A tall lanky fellow my grandfather hired to plumbing work stepped to the table, "John? Well as I live and breath, how are you?"

I shook his hand and we exchanged pleasantries. He glanced at Ashley, then asked, "Are you back, like for good?"

"I have some loose ends to tie up, but yeah, I'm coming back," I replied, and could feel Ashley's smile without looking.

She looked at him when he pulled into the diner and she smiled gently. She was dreading him leaving, but she hid it well.. even though she was sure he could sense that her mind was elsewhere. It was a rehab but they had upgraded the diner very well. She was watching her husband very intently as she smiled gently.

When he asked her what it had been before, she explained it to him with a smile on her face. Ashley couldn't help but smile from ear to ear when she was greeted by name, everyone in town knew her by name, and she loved that fact, she really loved her hometown, but to be with John she would leave it in a heartbeat, that was how much she loved him.

They replied in unison that they would like a table for two.. it made them both smile, it was almost as if they had never actually been apart from one another in the first place. They both placeed there drink orders, but her eyes never once left John's he was so handsome and she could never get enough of looking at him.

She could feel people watching them and she couldn't care less, she was sure there was going to be questions, but in all honesty noone mattered but the two of them. She looked up and smiled when a man stepped up and started talking to John, she could see that the townfolk was shocked yet rather glad that John had returned.

She listened a little as they caught up with one another, she realized this was going to get back to her mother, but at the same time it didn't matter, she'd talk to her parents soon enough, the only thing she cared about was being there with John. She perked up when he said that he was coming back, they hadn't talked about that at all.

She knew her face lit up, and yet she didn't want him to force himself to come back he had a life of his own now... she wondered if the shock was evident on her face.

John turned to Ashley when Bob walked off and pursed his lips, "been away too long. Living in the city's been ok, but I wanna come home..."

His thought was interrupted by a commotion a few booths down, a thin twenty something man jerking a five year old boy around, swearing and promising him a licking when they got home. The boy was crying, and John felt the fear in his voice.

John rose without thinking, livid with rage. The next moment he was standing an inch from the man, literally in his face, growling, "don't. Do not go there!"

The man was momentarily shocked, then turned his anger on John, jabbing his chest with his finger, "or what? You'll call Social Services? Who the fuck are you?"

John grabbed the offending hand and pushed the finger back. He twisted the hand until he had the man's face pressed against the table, his arm behind his back. John leaned close to his ear and hissed, "no, I'll break your arm and then keep breaking bones until you lay off the boy."

John held him there for a half minute, slowly increasing pressure on the arm, until another fellow walked up, "Ease up John. Jayson here is probably off his meds again."

John looked up to see Rick, an old friend, looking down at him. He stood and released jayson's arm. Jayson immediately began to whine, but Rick cut him short, "John has issues with guys hitting kids, and next time he may not go so easy. You've been warned."

Rick guided John back to his table, "comin' back? 'bout time. Stop by next time. We've got catchin' up to do."

"Thanks Rick, will do," John replied, shaking his hand.

Rick nodded at Ashley, then wandered off. John sat down, acutely aware of the looks they were getting. He leaned closer to Ashley, "I'm sorry. Some things just get to me, and I... Guess I have issues, as they say."

Last edited:
She looked over at him as he spoke to her when Rob walked away, his words were a delight to her ears, she could feel the emotions building up inside of her, and was about to respond by asking him if he was sure. She smiled tenderly at him, but there thoughts were invaded by a commotion from another booths a few rows down.

Ashley listened to what the man was saying to his son, and her heart broke, however she never expected what would come next. She hated to hear children cry and this was different this man was being biligerant and she wondered if he did this sort of thing all the time and she realized that it scared the hell out of her as she thought back to what John had told her he had endured and went through.

She looked over at John when he stood up and clearly there was a rage in his eyes,she had never really seen him angry before. She was stunned when John was inches from the man's face and practically growing for him not to go there, she didn't know what to do, she wasn't sure what to do, or if she should do anything at all.

She bit her lip and felt her own anger surface when he put his finger against johns chest, asking him who the Fuck he was, she breathed deeply and wondered if she should stop John, then decided not yet, he was in the right, this man was a jerk and John was just defending a child... But she also didn't want him to do anything he may regret.

She gasped when he grabbed the other man's hand, and bent he finger back, she stood up from the booth but didn't interfere just yet. She felt a little helpless she didn't want to get in the middle and cause her husband to be angry with her, but she also didn't want him to do something that he would regret.

She however knew than and there John would be the perfect father. She looked at John and then at the man unsure of what to say. She was grateful when another local came over end was able to get John to stop. Well she thought maybe this man needed to take his medicine Maybe someone needed to get him help.

Thank you Rick she thought to herself. She was glad when. John released him from his grip. She smiled softly at what Rick said, and she thought to herself if there was a next time she would hate to see what John might do. She was at a loss for words thst she didn't even realize that they were being stared at, this would give the townsfolk something to talk about not that she really cared one bit.

She still stood there at a loss for words. She smiled gently at Rick as he nodded at her and walked away back to his own table. Her heart was pounding when he sat back down and she took her seat as well. She was at a loss for words. "Are you okay? You did nothing wrong... I'm sorry that you had to see that... " She found herself fumbling at her words, she had never seen him so angry.

"Please," he said sadly, "Don't be sorry. Its not your fault. Just give me a sec."

John closed his eyes and took a series of deep slow breathes, as he had so many times when he began to meditate. After a few, he could feel his heart rate slowing and the throb in his temples quieted. He stopped sooner than he would have liked, but he knew Ashley was probably worried.

He opened his eyes to see her and the waitress looking at him. "Meat loaf?" he asked.

The waitress looked relieved, asking, "You want that with baked, mashed or fried?"

"Mashed, with gravy," he grinned, "what else?"

When she had finished taking the order and walked off, John looked at Ashley, "I'm not like this, really. A few things just set me off now and again. I'm working on it..."

"I would never hurt you," he said, his eyes getting wet with frustration, "I swear..."

The sadness in his voice broke her heart. She took a drink of her tea and when he told her it wasn't her fault she didn't know what to say but when he asked her to give a second, She did not saying anything she just wanted him to be okay... She knew what had happened really upset him and she understood completely.

She watched her husband in silence, her own thoughts taking over, she knew then and there John would be a amazing father and would do everything to love and protect their child. She was planning on telling him that as well, she loved this man more than anything, she knew she would love him until the day she died.

She worried a little bit but didnt say anything to interupt his thoughts, there was still so much of his life or rather in his life that she didn't know about. She smiled warmly when he opened his eyes and looked at her and the waitress when he mentioned meatloaf and Ashley leaned slightly back in her seat. Ashley knew the waitress felt a little out of place, but she act Rees different very professional.

She loved the grin on her husband's face as the waitress nodded her head and walked away. She looked over at him when he spoke up telling her he wasn't like this.. She knew that.. She knew it was the situation that brought that side out in him. She didn't think he needed to work on anything she loved him just the way he was.. And she wouldn't trade him for anything in the world.

She knew he would never hurt her and it bothered her that he would think she felt that way. She didnt hesitate she stood and walked over to him and sat beside him, taking his hand in her own and tenderly kissing his cheek. "I know you would never hurt me, and you will be a amazing dad.. I want you to know that too.. I love you so much John." She said softly.

"Thank you," he said softly, "I love you."

They held hands, looking into each other's eyes, feeling rather out of place at a diner. If they had been home, he would have carried her to the bedroom and made love to her. But they weren't, and soon the noises of the diner brought them back to reality. They just held hands, making small talk, until their waitress returned, food in hand. They ate hungrily, taking plenty of breaks to hold hands or whisper sweet nothings. John could not remember a more romantic dinner, and resolved to take her someplace more elegant soon.

When they had finished, the waitress asked if they would like dessert. Ashley giggled, "No, I have something sweet for him at home."

He didn't need to thank her she meant every word she said from the bottom of her heart, she trusted him more than she trusted anyone else in her life.. She couldn't wait to start the rest of there lives together and there family together. He was a amazing man. She loved holding his hand, being close to him.. It was a little strange being in a public place and being pretty much all over each other.

She didn't care one bit, she wanted the entire world to see how much she loved him. She wanted no she needed for him to be inside of her and soon. She looked over at him and smiled.. She never once went back to her side of the booth. She loved how easily they fell back in routine with one another, she had missed him more than she had ever realized.

The food was delicious but she didn't really care about the food as much as she cared about him and being there with him. She loved the way with one another. She looked up when the waitress returned and she smiled at her and then had a thought when she asked her about dessert. She couldn't resist when she spoke up and said she had something sweet for him at home with a giggle.

The waitress rolled her eyes and laughed, giving him the check. It took a little time to leave. Ashley knew most of the people in the diner, as as word had circulated, a number remembered him and wanted to say hi.

They walked hand in hand, back to the car. As he drove back to Ashley's house, he commented, "more people in that diner remember me from years ago than I know in the city. I had forgotten what it was like..."

When they returned, Ashley unlocked the door and looked back at him, smiling, "staying for dessert?"

He grinned back, "Not leaving home without it!"

Ashley has always been pretty carefree and loved to joke and have a good time, and now was much of the same, she had known the waitress well, so it was easy to joke with her and for her not to get offended, they laughed at her comment as she gave John the check and then walked away. The only thing about going out in a small town is you. Knew everyone and People liked to talk, not that she minded but right now she wanted her dessert.

She knew it wouldn't take long for word to spread like wildfire that they were back together, and she couldn't be any more happier about it. She smiled as they held hands back to his car. She smiles over at him. "I would miss that the most, being in a small town these people are more than townsfolk there friends and family and they ways look after one another." She said and smiled warmly at him.

After he parked and they walked up to her door, she smiled as she opened it looking at him, her eyes smouldering with her desire clear in her dark eyes. She grinned like a chesire cat when she asked him her voice husky if he was staying for dessert. His grin back made her warm all over. "Mmmm good.. I'm still hungry." She said as she looked at him and pulled him into her house.

She didn't hesitate to lead him to the bedroom and gently pushed him on the bed. "Me first." She said with a giggle as her hands went to his belt and quickly made work at pulling it off and then undid his pants and slid them and his boxers off, she had a hard time for a moment, but he shifted giving her easier access. "I'm all ready for my dessert." She said as she licked the tip of his hard cock, and then stroked his balls, ready to take him in her mouth.. She was so ready for him, she could feel her wetness between her legs.

Back