Daddy's Little Girl

tumblr_n9x5fcayeb1s0jihho1_250.jpg

Cuddling

This week I've put some thought into cuddling and how important it is in any relationship, not just DD/lg. BUT, since I am a little/submissive, I can't help but think maybe I need it in a different way than someone in a vanilla dynamic.
I'm not sure, and I'm not even quite sure it matters.

I do know that there are times that I want to simply want to run away from all the chaos going on in my day-to-day life and hide there in his arms. I would love to do so physically, I can only imagine what that would feel like. Because mine is an online relationship, being in "his arms" means that I'm talking on the phone with him or video chatting with him, it can simply mean messaging or emailing back and forth. The fact that he is there is what counts. He wraps me 'in his arms' through his words. He takes my mind and brings it peace. He eases the fear in my heart and relaxes me. He is there to listen and to counsel, to comfort, and to console when needed. That is what is the most important thing. :heart:

The simple reassurance of a pair of strong loving arms, that no matter what are going to hold you tight and keep you warm and safe.

Back