Daddy/Daughter LOVE (romance/novella) ideas

Hi, I’m not sure if anyone is up for this sort of challenge or not. I have been searching high and low for a nice long romance/novella with a father who is in his early to mid 50’s and a daughter in her late 20’s to early 30’s. A sexy silver fox (or not-ish) with his established daughter. I’m beyond tired of reading all those washed out, chiche “18 year old slut needs daddy” and “daddy teaches 18 year old daughter a lesson with his fat cock!!!” stories. If I knew how to write like you guys, I would write my own, but I suck lol. So here are some story ideas with the criteria above...

1. Plain old love/romance story. Maybe they start to work together and a mutual admiration starts to blossoms between them and leads to more? Maybe she moves back to the state her father lives in and they get closer after her new place gets broken into or he helps her renovate her home. I like having him a somewhat powerful man. Seems sexier. Just a couple ideas.
2. No cheating. It seems like there are these great stories but then mom or the other sister or someone else gets involved. That’s great but how about just keeping it just them two?
3. Maybe throw in a little jealousy without the cheating. I picture a scene where they are “fighting” but at a club and he is watching her dance to some hot music while she is sliding on some other man while watching him the whole time. Eyes never leaving each other.
4. None of that, “Put it in your dirty slut of a daughter’s pussy and cream me!!!” or any of those stupid cheesy ass lines. I laugh my ass off and 1 star those stories because they are so played out. Some are nice when you want to get off quickly but not with a romance. Fucking is awesome and quickies are cool but let’s keep the dirty talk STEAMY, not stupid lol.
5. The other family and mom can be in the family but mom and dad obviously can not have any legal or sexual binding to each other (not married or screwing). And the two main characters can’t be on the run the rest of their lives because the family is out for blood because the daughter and dad decided to get together. I’m not saying everyone has to be on board but no man hunt lol.

That’s pretty much it. I seriously would be so thrilled and in awe if someone or a number of people would tackle this challenge. Picture a naughty harlequin romance but with a father and daughter haha!

My Floating World stories do older man/younger woman, but not daddy daughter - but you could pretend, I guess. The rest of your brief gets met.

I wrote ~1500 words about a girl student living in lockdown with her daddy. Haven't finished or published yet. She's a wallflower type and starts wearing less and less around the house.

Hi, I’m not sure if anyone is up for this sort of challenge or not. I have been searching high and low for a nice long romance/novella with a father who is in his early to mid 50’s and a daughter in her late 20’s to early 30’s. A sexy silver fox (or not-ish) with his established daughter. I’m beyond tired of reading all those washed out, chiche “18 year old slut needs daddy” and “daddy teaches 18 year old daughter a lesson with his fat cock!!!” stories. If I knew how to write like you guys, I would write my own, but I suck lol. So here are some story ideas with the criteria above...

1. Plain old love/romance story. Maybe they start to work together and a mutual admiration starts to blossoms between them and leads to more? Maybe she moves back to the state her father lives in and they get closer after her new place gets broken into or he helps her renovate her home. I like having him a somewhat powerful man. Seems sexier. Just a couple ideas.
2. No cheating. It seems like there are these great stories but then mom or the other sister or someone else gets involved. That’s great but how about just keeping it just them two?
3. Maybe throw in a little jealousy without the cheating. I picture a scene where they are “fighting” but at a club and he is watching her dance to some hot music while she is sliding on some other man while watching him the whole time. Eyes never leaving each other.
4. None of that, “Put it in your dirty slut of a daughter’s pussy and cream me!!!” or any of those stupid cheesy ass lines. I laugh my ass off and 1 star those stories because they are so played out. Some are nice when you want to get off quickly but not with a romance. Fucking is awesome and quickies are cool but let’s keep the dirty talk STEAMY, not stupid lol.
5. The other family and mom can be in the family but mom and dad obviously can not have any legal or sexual binding to each other (not married or screwing). And the two main characters can’t be on the run the rest of their lives because the family is out for blood because the daughter and dad decided to get together. I’m not saying everyone has to be on board but no man hunt lol.

That’s pretty much it. I seriously would be so thrilled and in awe if someone or a number of people would tackle this challenge. Picture a naughty harlequin romance but with a father and daughter haha!

I love the idea of a mid-50ish dad and 25-30 year-old daughter, I've started a story about a widowed dad and his daughter. The basic idea is that she tries to get him back into the dating pool to ease his loneliness, but it leads to something between her dad and her best friend, which then sparks her jealousy, much to her surprise and chagrin. It's stalled a bit at the moment, but I hope to take it up again soon. I'd love any input you might have.

Make the age gap between the two close. very close. The wife having the daughter at 16 with complications at child birth which leads to the mother's early death. Leaving the father to bring up the daughter as both father and mother hence transforming the relationship to almost an older brother younger sister dynamic. There is absolutely no sexual contact yet there is mutual and knowing yearning that is paused when she is married.
The daughter moves away with the husband with the father daughter relationship relegated to calls, emails, texts and the obligatory holiday visits which are full of tensions caused by the husband.
Eventually, the communications increase with the visits minus the husband.
Divorce is inevitable with the broken daughter consoled and supported to move back to a new beginning, a new home and a new job.
The father reconnects with his daughter. The daughter realizes the mistake she made by marrying and moving away from her father.
The daughter shares her regrets to her father and suggests that they start dating . . .

Make the age gap between the two close. very close. The wife having the daughter at 16 with complications at child birth which leads to the mother's early death. Leaving the father to bring up the daughter as both father and mother hence transforming the relationship to almost an older brother younger sister dynamic. There is absolutely no sexual contact yet there is mutual and knowing yearning that is paused when she is married.
The daughter moves away with the husband with the father daughter relationship relegated to calls, emails, texts and the obligatory holiday visits which are full of tensions caused by the husband.
Eventually, the communications increase with the visits minus the husband.
Divorce is inevitable with the broken daughter consoled and supported to move back to a new beginning, a new home and a new job.
The father reconnects with his daughter. The daughter realizes the mistake she made by marrying and moving away from her father.
The daughter shares her regrets to her father and suggests that they start dating . . .

This would be lovely.

Back