Daddy’s Little Nympho ~Closed for Homerun2611 & Princesssexci~

Jackson

I watch you, and wonder if I can trust you. I had sworn Stacy to absolute silence, and here I was blabbing like a stool pigeon. Yet it had seemed natural with you, like we were kindred spirts in a sense. I mean our family was truly fucked up, but was it really a bad thing?

If that was cum on your thigh, it meant Daddy had fucked yuo, or someone had, but you seemed okay? Hell you were more than okay, your nipples were like bullets, your body wreaked of want. I wanted to do wicked, horrible, yet incredible things to my sister, but I wanted to do them to you too, and let’s not even start on Mom! She of the goddess body and truly perfect tits. My mom was way more than a MILF, she was all of my friends, and my, deepest darkest fantasy, and the things we wanted to do, individually, collectively …

Oh My God, I was going to hell! I look at you, think about Stacey, my Dad, how many of you would join me?

“You’re really cute you know that.”

The fact was I did, I just didn’t think it had worked on you, but now … hope, tinged with, no raging with, horniness swept through my body. My eyes glued as you started to adjust your dress, sadly bringing it down rather than sliding further up.

“You’re trouble. I hope you realize that…”

I knew that too, except, “I have a feeling you’re trouble too, and.. I think we both enjoy trouble?” Eyebrow cocked, wondering what you will say, either in words or body language?

”Only if daddy doesn’t stay with Stacy and lecture her.” Getting out, I waited until Jackson was out too and smiled. “Besides, it might be fun Little Jackson.”

What? “If Daddy lectured Stacy” what, and “Little Jackson” was that an insinuation my cock was… your eyes had clearly, finally scraped up and down my body, like I had repeatedly yours. I was so fucking horny I was rabid. Hustling around, I want to watch you get out of the car as I hold the door, I am already imaging your dress sliding up your legs, hoping for teh briefest of flashes!

I open the door, and even as you start to swing your legs out, “i don’t like my bedroom door at night, and I am at the far end of the hall, right next to yours … “. I reach out my hand, “… and there’s nothing little about Jackson…”. My invitation is clear, I would love to have a late night visitor, how was I to know, if you were even interested, Mom would already have cum inside ….

Bill

I heard the groan, my deviant, chip off the old block son, had cum on my sweet Princess, I knew it. Suddenly a vision of not just Stacy, but Morgan too, my two beautiful, sexy, slutty daughters ,on their knees sitting on their ankles before me, begging for Daddy to rain down on them, paint them with my cum! I could see it so clearly, almost as if I was seeing the future, and perhaps I was?

“It was…just tonight, Jackie watching me, jerking off…” she lies, “Its cause we were drunk n I was horny and he didn’t want me just giving it away so he said to take the edge off we could go somewhere…”

Lies, lies, I knew it, the insolence, it was fucking irresistible! I was not mad, as my Princess was letting me know, in her own way, that I was running out of time. Every aspect of her body language said she was still mine, but this tea kettle was ready to boil, and either I did it, or By God, someone else would. It had almost happened tonight, Stacey was every bit the wannabe whore of her older half sister, and it was time for Daddy to step up to the plate!

You open and spread for me, I knew, even if Jackson had touchéd you, he wouldn’t know all that I do… your young instrument needed to be played by a master to fully bring it to life.. and Daddy knew how to play his little girls!

“It feels so good daddy…”

I couldn’t resist, “Better than Jackson… tell me Princess… what does this cute little pussy of yours really want?” As long as we had crossed the line, we might as well smash right through it. This was the first real night of the next and hopefully long term phase of our relationship, pure illicit pleasure!

I ask when your next college trip is, and whether I can take you… and I mean in every sense of the world, pop that little cherry and keep fucking you until you can barely walk across campus. A Sensation that Morgan could explain in detail.

“Uhhhh huhhh W-weekend after next…” She mumbled, I knew she was so close, just one more thing. “Yes, take me daddy!”

My fingers fuck you harder, but we are at a red light and while we sit there, I undo my pants, and pull out my enormous erection.

“This baby girl, this is what I want to give you, this is what should take you, isn’t it?” I watch your eyes, as I fuck you harder, my fingers flying in and out, my thumb now a blur on your clit. “I want you to imagine Daddy’s cock Princess.. cum for me.. .right here… this is what you want to lose your virhinitis to, isn’t it.. .this is what you deserve?”

We are nearly home, we will need to tuck back in but I want, I need to make you cum, and get your pledge, you will wait .. for me!

Fuck I was worked up, so worked up, I knew exactly what I needed… MORGAN!!!!

“I have a feeling you’re trouble too, and.. I think we both enjoy trouble?”

I glanced up at you and gave a secret smile. I didn’t answer for a minute as i slid out the car smiling as I took your hand. My dress does slide up a little even though I tried to keep it from doing that and I catch you staring.

“I don’t like my bedroom door at night, and I am at the far end of the hall, right next to yours… and there’s nothing little about Jackson…”

I bite my lip fighting back the urge to moan as I imagine slamming into me with your huge cock.

“Noted.” I said softly. “And for the record, I fucked the dean of my college to make sure I would pass my senior year.”

I was pretty sure daddy didn’t know that even to this day.

“If thats any show of how much trouble I can be Jackson.”

I needed to get away before I did something that seriously got us both in trouble. My pussy tingled at the thought of it though and I seriously contemplated taking him up on his offer to meet him at his room tonight. Somehow, I wasn’t confident daddy would come to my room.

“My room is that one that room thats kinda close to yours almost between you and dads.” I said stopping myself short from calling him daddy. The way I would say it would come off way more sexual than it should have.

“I also really hate using condoms, Jackson. They’re annoying. In case you were wondering.”

Now, I was just teasing you a bit too much while I waited for you to open the door. It had only been a few hours but I desperately needed to be fucked again.

I had let myself have the taste of being fucked like a little whore again and needed that feeling of being used.

Stacy

“Better than Jackson… tell me Princess… what does this cute little pussy of yours really want?”

“Sooo much better…” I admit, not even realizing thats almost half way admitting that something could’ve happened more often with Jackson than just tonight. Almost. I continue grinding even harder against your fingers. My eyes flicker towards where you’re already undoing your pants.

I moan and lick my lips remembering how good Jacksons cock tasted and now Im wondering if you taste just as good.

“This baby girl, this is what I want to give you, this is what should take you, isn’t it?”

“Yes…” my voice is small but my eyes are glued to your hard cock. “Can I…” I dont even bother finishing my sentence. My head is clouded with lust.

Your fingers are fucking me as if there’s no tomorrow. My eyes roll in the back of my head as my hips lift and my mouth opensc forming an O.

“I want you to imagine Daddy’s cock Princess.. cum for me.. .right here… this is what you want to lose your virhinitis to, isn’t it.. .this is what you deserve?”

“Y-yes…yes daddy please fuck me with me your big cock, please pretty please?” I feel my head getting dizzy as I fuck your fingers. “Fuck! Im so fucking close…” my hand slides over to your cock and wraps around it.

I can’t let you go back with a hard dick, unsatisfied. Thats so not fair!

Jackson

And for the record, I fucked the dean of my college to make sure I would pass my senior year…. If thats any show of how much trouble I can be Jackson.”

I’m not sure what I should do with this, other than smile, and know definitively I wanted to get to know my step sister much, much better. “Lucky Dean … I’d be happy to give you an A … “ A wicked smile crosses my handsome, young face, “Unless you’d like to give my your A?” I can’t help but blush as I overtly suggest my 30 something year old step sister might be open to anal sex!

Fuck it, we have been pressing this conversation nearer and nearer the edge, and so as you move in front of me, I move my hand and. cup your gorgeous 30 something year old ass. “Girls my age would kill for this ass, and all the boys would.”
“My room is that one that room thats kinda close to yours almost between you and dads. .. I also really hate using condoms, Jackson. They’re annoying. In case you were wondering.”

Here though I have to show my insecurity, and vulnerability, “I .. good to know … I actually don’t own any … but .. “. And I turn just before opening the front door with my key, our faces mere inches apart, “I’d really love to find out.”

Jesus I have a raging hard on, all I want to do is grab your hand and run up to the nearest of our two room and pop my own cherry. I can feel my heart beating like crazy, opening the door and … “MOM!”

There Kate is sitting, a glass of wine in her hand, turning, confused, “Jackson … how are you .. Morgan … did something happen?”

Bill

Teasing and fucking your pussy, I almost chuckle as you try to answer my questions .. my prompts, but it is almost unfair

I love how your little body responds, grinding, arching, your eyes rolling back in your head

”Cum to me Princess, cum to Daddy…”

Your eyes look down at my cock, licking your lips

“Y-yes…yes daddy please fuck me with me your big cock, please pretty please? … Fuck! Im so fucking close…”

I start to thrust, into air, just getting the rhythm as my fingers fuck your tight, young pussy, harder and harder

Laughing, ”You will Princess, I promise, but not tonight, it has to be special … You are such a good girl… now … CUM!” It is a command, as I try to take you over that delicious cliff

I wait as your body responds

Your little hands pump my cock but we are so close to home …

”Princess, do you want to taste Daddy …. do you want to suck my cock … I’d love to have you try….”

I can feel your hands on my ass and have to fight back a giggle. In every scenario I’ve always been the youngest never the older person but there was something empowering about it, knowing you were being pulled in by my words.

“I .. good to know … I actually don’t own any … but .. “ As you turned the key I can feel your breath on my lips. It takes every bit of control mot to just throw myself at you. “I’d really love to find out.”

Daddy was probably going to spend the whole night with Stacy and forget about me so why couldn’t I have fun? He wasn’t even home yet!

I opened my mouth to say something only to close it when I spot your mom, Kate and adjust my dress.

“MOM!”

“Hi Mrs….Kate.” I stammer as if I had just been caught stealing something. Was her girls night over with? Well, that figured. I definitely wasn’t getting anymore sex tonight. “Im good thanks.”

“Just Kate, remember.” She smiled at me as she pushed her blonde hair out of her eyes. She looked between us as if she was expecting us to say something else.

She’d asked had something happened and alot had happened tonight. I’d fucked my dad, still had his cum in my pussy and ached for more of him.

I’d just flirted with her 19 year old son. I was probably going to Hell.

“Jackson and Stacey ..they uh got into some issues unfair arrest or something….” I started and then flushed should I even be saying anything.

“Oh no!” Kate said, sounding slightly tipsy herself. “Well, where’s daddy?”

I fought the urge not to cringe at that. “He’s with Stacey getting her story and I…yeah…if you wanna take over from here…” I looked between Kate and Jackson feeling somewhat awkward like the third party who shouldn’t have been any part of the situation.

“Yes, thank you for your help Tiffany…” Kate said

“Um, its Morgan.” I corrected.

She blinked a few times then giggled,”Right, Sorry Morgan.”

I held back the urge to roll my eyes and went up to my room.

~~ Stacey~~

“You will Princess, I promise, but not tonight, it has to be special … You are such a good girl… now … CUM!”

That was all i needed to send me over the edge. My body shuddered as I felt my orgasm wash over me.

“Daddeeeee!!!!” I cried gripping your cock tightly before letting go. I was so incredibly wet from what Jackson had done earlier and then you….

”Princess, do you want to taste Daddy …. do you want to suck my cock … I’d love to have you try….”

I looked over at you with such needy eyes and nodded my head my hand going back to your cock and stroking. “Do we have time daddy? I wanna make you feel good like you made me feel good.”

Jackson

Jesus, you may be old, over 30, but you’ve got a fucking great ass! What was meant to be only a slight brush, is just to tempting and that brush turns into a grip, a nice firm grip. “You must work out, so do I!”

I have had a fantasy, fucking while bench pressing. Working the weights, while suddenly, usually it is Stacey, but there was one time I remember it being Mom, and now, next time it will almost certainly be you, walking over, sometimes wearing a short dress, no panties, another time, yoga pants, only to split them open and pull down my shorts and impale yourself on my young, massive hard on!

This is the thought going through my mind, if I can possibly follow you right upstairs, fuck I am so blueballed it would only take a minute. It might not be good for you, but I am young, I’ll get hard again quick, I won’t stop until you’re satisfied.

Boy does that fantasy go crashing into the rocks! “Mom!” I am so flushed I don’t even know what to say. Watching the two of you exchange, is she drunk? Then hearing you slur a bit as well, are you? Jesus, I was so horny, so doing all the talking, I hadn’t even noticed. I probably could have felt you up and you would have been all for it. Get Stacey a beer or two and she is spread eagled her hand in her needy little crotch! And that makes me momentarily back to wondering what is slowing down her and Dad, I mean shouldn’t they be home too?

Too many thoughts, get your mind back on Mom, who, well, looks hot! Maybe it is me, maybe old sister Katherine, the 78 year old mother superior of my grammar school would look hot at this moment, but I doubt it, I mean, my Mom is still a fucking smoke show!

Mom calls you by the wrong name, Tiffany, she is the hot cocktail waitress at the country club, I’ve heard that there have been some late nights there where she sat down and had a drink or five with my parents. Rumors swirl, and that country club can be Sodom and Gomorrah, on late weekend nights, or so me and my friends have heard. Cougars on parade, it has been called, I want to go!

I see you walk up and it is just going to be me and mom, time to turn on the charm. You are halfway up the stairs and I open my arms, “it was terrible, so scary, I was only trying to take care of Stace …” Coming in and closing, smelling the liquor on your breath, this has been a Cosmopolitan or some kind of martini fest, this is good news. Pulling you tight, feeling your gorgeous full tits press into my chest, “Mom, I am so sorry… I ….I….” Hoping you might jump in and give me some where to take this, only to suddenly realize how hard my cock is and that it is pressed right into your mound!

Bill

Mmmm, you are a good girl, cumming hard as I command. I let myself think it was my words, my tone my dominance that pushed you over that precipice, but I can feel you are a bubbling cauldron of hormones, and you are going to need release often or you might explode.

This whole thing becomes more difficult with Morgan here now, I am going to have to pick my moments, and what is clear is I will likely be sharing with Jackson. He is now far ahead and I know damn well, what he has percolating in the front seat with him.

I had left Morgan rabid, and those foaming jaws might well be gripping her step brother’s cock right now. I can’t worry about that, not in the moment, not with my fingers still pumping my youngest daughter’s virgin cunt!

You have a stranglehold on my throbbing prick, and fuck it feels good, so tight, “Be careful honey, maybe my baby girl is too tight?” I tease, moan, and nearly cum myself as you scream, “Daddeeeee!!!!” OH FUCK! Why does that word send me into orbit, it takes everything I’ve got to hold back.

You are fucking dripping, thank God the seats are leather, I think I have a golf towel in the trunk that can get that. But if I pop, I am going to be firing all over the roof. My cock is a fucking cannon, and when I fire, I fire!

If I am going to cum there is only one solution, and I’ve got to release. I look at your eager face, your wet lips as your tongue slides between them, your chest and your bullet nipples heaving up and down.

“Well, time is an issue sweetie…. But … if you really want to help Daddy ….”

I slit my dripping hand up from your cunt, up your side, behind your back, and around the back of your neck. I start pulling down, “We need to go quick you are going to need to suck me really fast, deep and hard … can you do that baby girl…. Suck Daddy hard, and swallow every drop?”

And I push your sweet young face, your hungry young mouth, down on myh massive raging hard on!

~Kate~
When I got home the last thing I had expected was for my son to have almost gone to jail, the same went for Stacey. I mightve had a bit too many cosmos tonight which usually helped get me horny.

So I was hoping Bill would be home.

The text he sent me was disappointing, not one of his hard dick as usual to tease me of what I’d come home to. He’d then fuck me for hours. Nope. All I got was that Stacey and Jackson were at the police station.

Morgan isn’t as friendly as I was hoping either. We are close to the same age, I might be a few years older than her but I was reaaaaally hoping we could become friends. She doesn’t seem to be warming up to me though. Of course, its just her first night. She’s a bit disoriented. Maybe I could take her out for drinks or something.

A separation could be hard on a girl. I couldn’t imagine if Bill wanted to leave me.
I’m brought out of my thoughts as you press your face into my tits and I look down biting my lip to fight back my moans.

“Ooooh Jaxxx…” I moan combing my perfectly red manicured nails through your hair,”What did they do to my poor baby?” I purr.

You’re so hard! I glance up at the staircase and smirk catching Morgan watching us for a minute. Lets give her a show, lets show her what its like to be part of this family.

She had such a prudish mom. I remember how Bill used to come to me so backed up from lack of sex. “Come on, sweetie…lets go to your room? You can mom all about it. you seem so stressed.” My hand is gliding down your neck, lightly scraping down your back.

Fuck, your cock feels so good pressed against me and I wonder if you’ve ever fucked anyone before. You’ve had to, right? You’re 19. You’re the spitting image of your dad. If you two stood next to each other you looked like the before and after picture.

I found myself lightly grinding against your cock.
~Stacey~

I wasnt expecting this when I got into yhr car tonight. I seriously thought I was going to get grounded or something, not fingered until I came so hard my legs felt weak. I didn’t think I’d end up seeing your cock either.

I groaned as you grabbed my neck and pushed it towards your cock. Something about your dominance just brought a happily little tingle to the core of my pussy.

I didn’t even get the chance but instead take your big daddy cock inside my mouth and start sucking on it, my mouth slowly engulfing it, letting it slide slowly down my throat.

I pull back slightly then move back down head starting to create a rhythm. My moans filled the car wanting nothing more than to taste my daddys cum.

I only hoped I was pleasing you. I wasn’t experienced like mom or Morgan. Did Morgan get to do this with you? Would you prefer her sucking your big fat daddy dick like this?

That just made me want to do it better. I hummed against your cock.

~Morgan~

~Morgan~

I watched from the staircase as Kate buried Jackson in her breasts. Technically, he’d already put his face there but she hadn’t pushed him away. I bit my lip and watched. I shouldn’t have been watching. Should I? I swallowed hard knowing damn well, that I shouldn’t.

Quickly, I made my way back towards my room. I wished daddy was here. Fuck, I was so horny.

I could still feel Jacksons cock pressed against my ass or even daddy fucking me against the door of the restroom stall. I wanted more though. It wasn’t enough. Pulling my phone out of my purse, I grabbed my phone and then pulled open my drawer.

I grabbed the vibrator from earlier and spread my legs, taking a shot of my pussy with the dildo tip just above the entrance.

I quickly typed

Waiting for you is so hard daddy…
Of course I could go listen to what Kate and Jackson were going to do. That would be a good distraction, wouldn’t it? I close my legs and grabbed my vibrator, tip toeing towards where Jackson said his room was once I heard his door slightly closing and voices coming from the room.

I could still see what was going on in there if I tried hard enough. It wasnt the best view but it was something.

Last edited:
Jackson

I had to think fast, closing in on Mom as her arms open, and letting my face enjoy those gorgeous, pillows of her incredible tits!

“Ooooh Jaxxx…” She actually moans, as I feel her combing her perfectly red manicured nails through my hair,”What did they do to my poor baby?”

Hmm, was that a purr? That was a fucking purr! Cock needed so little encouragemeant, I feel myself grinding into you and … Oh fuck, I think you push back.

”Mom, it was terrible…”. I don’t know if Morgan is watching, but this something I can’t pass up. Mom has touched me before, even let a kiss linger longer than proper, sat on my lap, and all of this has been escalating recently, but not like this.

I mean, this is nothing compared to what Stacy has been trying to do with Dad, but, Mom is so sexy, all my friends… fuck I … have dreamed. One hand grips your back, other lower, tentatively cupping your ass. “Mom, I feel so bad … I probably deserved it … I … I was trying to be good … protect Stacy … but …”

Hand slips down, cupping her ass fully now, pressing my face, nose, mouth further into her world class titties!

“Come on, sweetie…let’s go to your room? You can mom all about it. you seem so stressed.” Yet we aren’t moving, I feel your hand slide down my back, and your body, was it my grabbing your ass, or all on your own, but your hips seem to slowly grind back.

Oh Fuck!!! “M … mom….can we… I want to explain … I am having these….” Okay, no more tentativeness, now my hands both slide down, and firmly grip your ass, pulling you into my massive, throbbing cock. “… these urges … I’ve never….”

I step back, “Yes, please momma, can we go to my room and …… talk?”

Bill

This is a bad idea, I know it is, I’m sure it is. This was to be Morgan’s night, I still want it to be Morgan’s night, but fingering your sexy, virgin pussy, having you cum for me like that, only to then nearly beg to take care of me too! FUCKKKK!!! Too much temptation! Your sweet face, your eager mouth, that look in your eyes.

“Mmmm, you’re sure little Princess, you want to learn to suck Daddy’s cock …” Grabbing your head, guiding your young face down. Why not have one daughter fluff me for the other, it won’t be long before I finally fuck Stacy too!

Pressing you down, but sensing no resistance, letting my seat recline slightly, giving you access to my needy prick.

Feeling your mouth slide around, your lips somehow stretch and tackle me, how your tongue plays as you slide me deeper. “Should Daddy be worried you’re so good at this Baby Girl…. or have you just so wanted to do this?” My fist grips your hair, and I start to grip, pulling you up, pushing you down. “Oh yes princess… oooh I want to fuck your mouth…”

You gurgle and I feel the saliva rolling down my shaft, down to my balls, as they collect. There isn’t much time.

You are busy, you don’t ask questions, but I know you love my praise. “Oh sweetheart, you’re so good… ohh… ahhh… yes … please … more… I … I want to cum for you… can you swallow all of Daddy’s cum for me?”

My phone buzzes, and Morgan’s picture pops up.. JESUS … One daughter sexting me while the other sucks me…..

Responding… ”Daddy will be home soon Princess… I expect you wet and spread.”

I am staring at Morgan’s sexy wet cunt, as I feel my cock twitch… my balls grip … and I fire, fire, fire … Keeping your face down, wanting you to swallow .. to be my little cum swallowing slut!

”Mmmm .. so good… thank you… Now when you get home, you need to slip right into bed, I’ll be in to kiss you later.”

I need an excuse, typing to Kate, “This has been a tough night, I think Jackson needs you… he needs his mother. Please help him….” There you go … cart blanch, and yes, in case there is any confusion, i am giving my wife permission to fuck our son….

Kate

”Mom, it was terrible…”

I stared at you combing my fingers through your hair comfortingly. I felt my phone buzz and I almost ignore it as I feel your head bury into my tits.

Mmmm fuck, we should stop. I’ve never let it go this far before. Im barely listening to what you say. Im too drunk to be a good decent mom at the moment.

“M … mom….can we… I want to explain … I am having these….”

“Okay, sweetie…”

I close my eyes feeling your cock against my ass. We are just going to talk and Im just going to make him feel better and give him a massage, kiss him. That was all, just like I usually did.

“Alright, lets go upstairs.”

I pulled you upstairs, only briefly hearing Morgans door slowly close before we made it to your room. I didn’t bother closing his bedroom door all the way.

I wanted to be able to hear Bill if he came home. That way, I’d know when to stop. My phone kept buzzing telling me that I had a message, hadn’t looked at it yet.

“You’re too big to sit my in lap.” I said as i made my way over to your bed. “I can sit in yours or did you want to lay your head back in my chest?”

Once you’ve decided I get into the desired position you want me. “Okay my sweet boy, tell momma about these urges.” I looked at my phone catching Bills text and blushing. He was essentially saying I could fuck Jax. Did that mean he ended up fucking Stacey?

The motherly part of me was concerned and slightly jealous but the not so motherly part of me found that incredibly sexy as hell if he did. I knew he liked his women young and better in the house then outside of it.

“You want momma to make you feel good?” I stroked his cock through his jeans. “It can just be between us Jackson.”

Stacey
“Mmmm, you’re sure little Princess, you want to learn to suck Daddy’s cock …”

I dont get the chance to respond but do I need to? I groan as I feel your hand at thr back of my head pushing me down to take more of your big cock, drool slides out of the corner of my mouth but I don’t care.

When you let go of my head i bobbed my head back and forth eagerly sucking your cock.

“Should Daddy be worried you’re so good at this Baby Girl…. or have you just so wanted to do this?”

I come back up sucking gently at the tip before taking it all the way down. I feel you force my head back down which is fine, Im enthralled by your cock.

My head bobs back and forth again taking in all of your praise. It does something to me, makes me feel dirty but in a good way and I know I must’ve done something right because it didnt seem to take long before you exploded in my mouth.

I swallowed as much as I could remembering what I watched on porn movies with Jackie.

It wasn’t enough. I wanted more but you promised me during my college trip so I’d be patient.
”Mmmm .. so good… thank you… Now when you get home, you need to slip right into bed, I’ll be in to kiss you later.”

I lick my lips, my pussy was throbbing for attention again and I didn’t quite understand why since you already made me cum. I nodded my head at your words.

“Okay, daddy. “

~~Morgan~~

I was teasing myself with the sex toy outside my half step brothers door. Maybe I shouldn’t have followed them. I ran the toy up and down my pussy, biting my lip to restrain my moans.

They haven’t done anything yet but the energy in there is purely sexual. Is Kate going to fuck Jackson? Why is that a bit of a turn on?

I felt my phone buzz and glanced at the message smiling wide, knowing you daddy wanted me on my bed waiting and eager for you.

I couldn’t wait to feel your cock fill me up all over again. Shit, I was getting horny just thinking about it.

From outside the door, I heard Kate say “Tell me what your urges are sweetie and I’ll help you. You want momma to make you feel good?”

I peeked in one more time to catch her stroking his cock through his pants. It was already forming in the car but I hadn’t realized how big he actually was, not bigger than daddy but they were pretty close.

I licked my lips because I knew at some point I would have to take Jackson up on his offer because even I knew I was a greedy cockwhore. I’d kept that side of me locked up but she was slowly being let free.

I made my way back to my bedroom door slamming it and spread my legs once I was on the bed, again. Setting my vibrator to the side I decided to use my fingers to get myself wet and ready for daddy. I slid them inside moaning.

“Fuck, daddy…” I whimpered, but for a moment his face was quickly replaced with Jackson as I fingered myself. “Shit…oh my god.”

i reached for the vibrator on my bed and teased my ass with it imagining both men fucking me. “Ohhh fuckkkk….” slow down. i had almost reached orgasm, couldn’t do that til you got here though.

Jackson

Had I crushed on my mother? All boys do to some extent. However, growing up, being around my mom, sitting on her lap, feeling her large breasts and loving arms wrap around me, watching how others looked, statement made no one realized i heard, and then those moments Mom put on her bikini and walked across and laid out at the country club, there wasn’t an eye that didn’t watch her, or a cock that didn’t twinge and attempt to stand at attention as you emerged like a Goddess from the pool.

Yes, I had crushed, but then as I got older, our family got more and more “comfortable“ with each other, things had progressed. Dad and Mom’s openness around us, touching and playful, and how comfortably, teasing, almost flirting Dad was with Stacey, but Mom with me. Stacy seemed to play to it easily, flirting and teasing with Daddy, but for Mom it had been slower, longer hugs, pressing of bodies, kisses from cheek to even lingering on lips. But it was so hard to pull the trigger, Mom was sweet, loving, and … what if i was wrong?

I had begun my confession, only to feel your caress, “Okay, sweetie…” Mmmm, did I say that out loud, it felt good, I felt both vulnerable and comforted, I needed Mommy. “But … but… “ Stammering with confusing thoughts and raging hormones. It is my imagination right? I mean, the way my mom is moving, is she purposefully grinding into my cock? I can’t think that way, I’ll do something I might regret … “Alright, let’s go upstairs.” … or maybe not?

So excited as you take my hand, guide me upstairs, could this possibly be what I think, what I hope, my cock is throbbing so hard, teased all night, precum now flowing from my tip. We are nearly running to the room, running to what is next, not wanting to be caught or stopped. I am in great shape, but my heart is pounding nearly through my chest, as you guide me to sit on my bed. I am all eyes, every nerve of my body so alive. “What now … Mom .. my!”

I feel like your little boy, your man, all other women momentarily forgotten, Stacey, Morgan .. it is you, Oedipus in full flight! “You’re too big to sit my in lap.” I said as i made my way over to your bed. “I can sit in yours or did you want to lay your head back in my chest?” I want anything, everything, OH GOD! “My lap .. over my thigh .. I can still put my head against you.” Spreading my legs as you sit down on my right thigh, your hand on your side, nearly resting on the bulge in my jeans.

One hand grips around your waste, while other moves from side and slowly scales your stomach as my cheek cradles against your magnificent breasts. Fingers move up, as if on their own, scaling your body, as fingers cupping swell, massaging. “I love your breasts….” Softly moaned, as if going into hypnosis. Tongue pokes out to wet lips, as fingers move to top button of blouse.

Your hand slides up my thigh, as air escapes my lips, “Mmmm… Mommy” Fidgeting slightly as fantasy becomes reality and soft hands that raised me, fondle my throbbing prick. “You want momma to make you feel good?” She stroked my cock through my jeans. “It can just be between us Jackson.” Oh God, this is it, please let this be it!!!!

Fingers unbutton one button, then the next, “Oh yes… oh you don’t know Mommy…. I …..”. Ass clenches and lightly thrusts into your hand as you stroke … fuck it feels sooo good! “Yes… just our secret … “. Buttons easily un down as your shirt hangs open, fingers slip inside cup of braziere to fondle orb, tease nipple. “…. I want you to make me feel good… and ….. I want to make you feel good too!”

It is said so earnestly but softly, I want this so bad. Freeing your breast from teh cup that barely holds it, I lean in, and like when I was just your baby boy, my lips surround and latch onto your nipple, and you feel my tongue tease the nub as I start to suckle…

Bill

So this is what we’ve come to, some would call it sick but as I type the words, bless my wife fucking our son, I am in paradise of having my sweet little Princess bobbing up and down, only to hungrily swallow my entire load. “Oh honey, that was fabulous! I’m sorry we waited so long, I’ll make sure you don’t have to wait again.”

You are dabbing at your mouth, as I pet your kitty good night, one more tease of those soft lips, and rubbing of your button. “On our trip, we will leave right after school so we can have both Friday and Saturday night, let Daddy make it so special for you.” Hand turns to slip two fingers back inside virgin hole, letting you enjoy just a moment more. “Now, no more letting anyone else play with my Princess, okay? Just think about what Daddy is going to do… see if we can’t find some time to steal away if you need relief?”

I know she will probably play with Jackson, but I want my baby girl still pure when we go, that gift is meant for me.

“Okay, daddy. “ I feel guilty, I can tell my little Princess wants more. “I tell you what … only wear your t-shirt to bed tonight, and when everyone is asleep, I will come in and see you. Can you be a good girl and be quiet, I mean your little peach is so cute and juicy, and you know how much I love eating peaches…would you like that? A little late night surprise?”

So here I am, with one daughter, about to go see my other daughter, and then a final nightcap with Stacey, but tonight is the night, as I don’t expect my wife to be leaving Jackson’s room, any time soon.

I slip my fingers out as we pull in. ”Now quiet when we get inside, and straight to bed, but remember just a t-shirt?” Leaning over my lips press to yours, and my tongue slips into your mouth. When we break I am grinning. “I’m happy we had this talk, Daddy should have realized you were growing up, I will make sure I take care of you from now on.”

Looking into eyes I love, I watch as you go up the stairs and slip into your room. Quietly I follow, I hear moans, “You want momma to make you feel good?” I can’t help but smile, happy for Jackson, my wife is incredible and he is in for the night o this life.

Careful not to be seen, stopping just outside Morgan’s door, making sure she is alone, “Fuck, daddy…” It is barely more than a whisper, but I hear it.my hand reaches for the door, “Shit…oh my god.” And I am once again rock, fucking hard. “Ohhh fuckkkk….” The sirens call, pushing door open, your legs and lips spread, the vibrator in your hot, sexy pussy, “Daddy’s home Princess…” Peeling my shirt off as I walk in and lock the door behind us, already undoing my pants, “Do you mind if I take over … unless … you’d like to use the toy too?”

My cock is massive and jutting up and out, as I crawl up the foot of your bed… that night so long ago springs to mind and then vanishes, time to make new memories, lots of new memories!

Kate
I wasn’t sure exactly when the attraction to you started. I just know that when you came back from break from college something about you changed. My little Jax wasn’t so little anymore. I’m not even sure when Bill noticed my attraction but clearly he had. It didn’t matter, not right now. All that mattered was making you forget all about your stressful day, what should’ve been fun turned out to be a nightmare.

You’re stammering was adorable. You’re so unsure but after I’m done with you, you won’t be. I’m standing there waiting for you to tell me where you want me and feel you pull me in your lap or rather on your right leg. “My lap .. over my thigh .. I can still put my head against you.” I can feel your hard throbbing cock against my hand and can’t help but reach for it through your pants.
I stroke your cock through the thick jean material. How big are you? As big as your daddy? Fuck! I’m getting excited just thinking about it. I shiver as your hands move up my stomach and eventually undo my blouse.

“Jaxxx….” I moan

“I love your breasts….”

I absolutely love having my breasts played with. Sometimes when I’m alone I just lay in bed and play with them until Bill is ready to fuck me.

“Mmmm… Mommy” You’re fidgeting slightly as I fondle your throbbing prick through your jeans.

“You want momma to make you feel good?”
We’re already moving so fast as you finish unbuttoning my blouse and pull my tits from my bra.

. “…. I want you to make me feel good… and ….. I want to make you feel good too!”

That’s what I wanted to hear as I move to unzip your jeans leaning into you as you cup my tits and move suck on one of them.

“Fuuuuck…” I pull your cock out of your pants and boxers, feeling the precum as my finger brushes against the tip. “You’re such a naughty boy, getting so hard for your mom.” I try to sound stern but the lust is obvious in my voice. “Do you get this way for your little sister, Jax? Or just mommy?”

My nipples are hardening beneath your tongue. Im wet for you, so wet I have to squeeze my legs tight. My back arches as you suck on my tit as if expecting milk to come out.

My fingers brush through your hair.

Morgan

“Daddy’s home Princess…”

I heard your soft voice say and then the click of the door shutting and another click of it being locked. My eyes snapped open and I smiled at you.

“Daddy…” I cooed.

My eyes roamed over you as you were already undoing your shirt and pulling it off and then your pants next. I licked my lips, still teasing my pussy with the vibrator.
My body ached for you and it hadn’t been that long since we’d fucked. Maybe a few hours ago? I was already craving your cock to fill me up.

“Do you mind if I take over … unless … you’d like to use the toy too?”

Yes.” it wasn’t an exact answer. I should probably be more specific. “Can I have both? Your cock and the toy?”

My body jolted as I continued to tease myself, lightly dragging it up and down my pussy, grinding against the vibrator. “I need you inside me so bad daddy…” I whined, sounding more like an 18 year old than a 30 something.

I’m wet for you and my nipples hard for you. I’m ready to be your little slut for the night. Just you and me, like it always should’ve been.

Jackson

“Jaxxx….” You moan.

”Please Mommy, your breasts are so big and beautiful, they make me so hungry, I wish I was still your little boy….”

Your breasts are spectacular, big, full, one would never guessed you nursed two children and were about to nurse me again. If I gave a little bite, would you actually? No, I didn’t want that anyway, I simply wanted to suck, enjoy, perhaps even … I wondered if anyone, if Dad had ever fucked your gorgeous tits?

Your asking if i want, as if my throbbing member you’re fondling, my mans and reflexive thrusts aren’t all the Yes, you need, I confirm but express more… I want to play with you too .. be your good boy… make Mommy feel good too!

My lips latching around your aereola, my tongue teasing on your hardened nipple, scaling up and down before starting to suck, and suck harder, and harder. “Mmmm, Mommmy… oh your titties… does Daddy suck your titties too? … MMMMMM.. MMMMMM…..“ The moans get louder as my mouth moves from orb to orb, feeling your tits and nipples respond, your body your sounds, “Do you like it Mommy, like how I suck your tits?”

I hear my zipper come down, feel you undo my pants, your experienced hand fishing for my young prick, and taking it out, fondling and massaging my soft flesh stretched tight over my throbbing cock. I am not as big as Dad, but I don’t know that, and amongst the guys I am hung, a stud, a hot and needy cock, a pleasure to the eyes and touch.

“You’re such a naughty boy, getting so hard for your mom.” I nod in agreement, speak in garbled tone with mouth full of spectacular tit, “Soom naughty.. .your mnaughty mby!” The words a moan barely legible, but I know you hear me. . “Do you get this way for your little sister, Jax? Or just mommy?”

I delatch, know this is no time for absolute truth, just a little. “Mommy… “ said with a bit of shame and a bit of challenge, “Stacy wanted to suck my cock, and .. I let her… I’m so sorry… but I didn’t come… she didn’t really know what she was doing… not like… but Noooo … I could never get this hard… not like I can get for you.”

Mouth goes back to suck on tit, even rubbing my teeth seeing if you like a little bite, and hand slides up thigh of your pants, and big strong hands slide up, and firmly grip mound. Sucking on your nipple, squeezing your cunt… I don’t want anything to stop us. Hands slide up, and start to fumble With buttons of your pants…

”Can I Mommy… I want to play with your pussy?”

Bill

How wrong is this? Locking my daughter’s bedroom door and stripping in front of her, eyes glued as you masturbate your gorgeous spread cunt with a vibrator. You are so fucking sexy, and slutty, and ”FUCK MORGAN….” Is moaned. My massive prick in my hand, stroking up and down my shaft I watch your eyes. “Do you like to watch Daddy jack off? Does it make you want to fuck yourself harder?”

Not exactly coooing sweet nothings, this is our language, explicit and vile and fucking hot!

Given an indecent proposal, you give my a true whore’s response. “Can I have both? Your cock and the toy?”

“That’s my princess, why settle for one whole when you can please two? Sometime I may have to share you with another man…just to please all of you, would you like that? I can see your eyes, maybe two wouldn’t be enough? “Get on your knees princess… I’ll let you fuck your cunt… let Daddy have your ass.. and let’s give your body a work out!”

“I need you inside me so bad daddy…” I see you grinding and spreading the slickness down your thighs telling the whole story. “Oh God Princess … you really are Daddy’s whore aren’t you… you’re never going to deny me again… not that you ever really have…”

How the fuck did we waste so long? We wouldn’t waste any more.

”On your knees Priness, and you better grip the headboard with one hand… Daddy’s going to fuck you hard?” Looking around we may be missing something important. “Honey, do you have lube.. or should Daddy just eat your ass, and get you lubed up like that?”

It is a growl and groan as we move into position, my prick absolutely throbbing as precum drips down on my little slut’s sheets!

Kate

”Please Mommy, your breasts are so big and beautiful, they make me so hungry, I wish I was still your little boy….”

My moans fill the room as your mouth captures my nipple sucking on the areola. My fingers comb through your hair as you suck on them hungrily. I grip your hair with one hand while the other continued to stroke your cock.

“You’re being such a good boy letting mommy take care of you.”

“Mmmm, Mommmy… oh your titties… does Daddy suck your titties too? … MMMMMM.. MMMMMM…..“

Your moans only prove to turn me on even more. “Yessss he does but not as hungrily as you do and not as much as he used to.”

“Do you like it Mommy, like how I suck your tits?”

“Oh yes, my sweet Jax. I loooove how you suck mommys tits. It turns me on so much.”

After calling you a naughty boy, I giggle hearing you talk with your mouth full. My pussy is so wet from just the attention you’re giving my tits.

“Do you get this way for your little sister, Jax? Or just mommy?”

“Mommy… “ said with a bit of shame and a bit of challenge, “Stacy wanted to suck my cock, and .. I let her… I’m so sorry… but I didn’t come… she didn’t really know what she was doing… not like… but Noooo … I could never get this hard… not like I can get for you.”

“Oh good boy. I only want your cock this hard just for me. Whenever you masturbate, whenever you cum I want you to remember how good it felt with me. No one can get you off like this…” Admittedly it was nice to feel this adored again. Not that Bill didn’t adore me but to have all the men in my house wanting me, craving me, desiring me…

It was easier if Jackson just wanted Stacey but I had seen the way he looked at Morgan tonight.

My train of thought stops there as your teeth graze against my nipple. “Ohhh fuck, Jax. You wanna bite mommy’s nipple? Do it. Bite them, tug on them.”

I feel you fumble with my pants and eventually get them off, I grind against your hand as it rubs my mound.

”Can I Mommy… I want to play with your pussy?”

“Yes, baby. Waait—you wanna try something fun? I can suck your cock while you eat me out or finger me or both?”

Morgan

”FUCK MORGAN….Do you like to watch Daddy jack off? Does it make you want to fuck yourself harder?”

I watched as your hand stroked your dick and moaned in response. I was already fucking myself with the vibrator at this point. “Uh huuuuh….” I responded. I was doing my best not to cum yet. Did you want me to ask you to cum? I wasn’t sure and I wanted to be a good little girl for my daddy.

Especially after asking if I could have both your cock and the sex toy fucking me. Your response only made me even more wet.

“That’s my princess, why settle for one whole when you can please two? Sometime I may have to share you with another man…just to please all of you, would you like that? I can see your eyes, maybe two wouldn’t be enough? “

“Y-yes daddy, wanna share me with your dirty perverted friends, watch me suck their cocks while I fuck you too?”
“Oh God Princess … you really are Daddy’s whore aren’t you… you’re never going to deny me again… not that you ever really have…Get on your knees princess… I’ll let you fuck your cunt… let Daddy have your ass.. and let’s give your body a work out!”

I stopped playing with myself and got on my knees, never leaving the bed though.

“On your knees Priness, and you better grip the headboard with one hand… Daddy’s going to fuck you hard?”

I gripped the head board and slide the vibrator back in my pussy.” Please daddy fuck me hard until I can hardly move in the morning. I need it so bad, I’m addicted!”

In that moment, I was admitting to way more than I’d meant to. I was addicted to being fucked by you but I was also admitting to my sex addiction.

“Honey, do you have lube.. or should Daddy just eat your ass, and get you lubed up like that?”
Did I have lube? I dont know, I couldn’t think straight. I just needed your cock fucking my ass.

“Eat me daddy! Eat my ass and get me lubed up. I don’t…I can’t…” I couldnt even speak coherently, couldn’t get my thoughts across.

Jackson

“You’re being such a good boy letting mommy take care of you.”

I momentarily stop my suckling of your breasts, the licking of your aereola, the tonguing of your impossibly hard nipples. In the hall of fame of great tits, my mother should have her own bust ;) “Mommy, I’ve wanted you to take care of me.. I’ve always wanted it, but you seemed so busy with Daddy, I wasn’t sure, if you really wanted to… do you want to Mom, do you like how my body feels to you, your titties seem to like it… how about the rest of you?”

My God I am having fun, loving this game, this role play, naughty boy, bad bad mommy, OMFG! When I finally do get in your pants I want your cunt to be swimming in its juices, my mother craving to be my whore!

“Oh yes, my sweet Jax. I loooove how you suck mommys tits. It turns me on so much.” I moan as I suck them harder, and feel them respond, “Oh, you’ve got such great tits... All my friends think so, they say how they would love to suck your tits too… but don’t let them.. just me and Daddy okay? Just your boys?”

I wonder how it makes you feel so, next time you see my friends, will you watch their eyes, will your nips get hard, wil yhour pussy get wet and drip down your leg. Are you a whore Mommy, a cock tease, do you know how every man fantasizes about you, particularly the young horny males? How would it make you feel how I got in a fight, when they talked about how they wished you‘d take them all in, a gang bang, sucking and jerking and fucking, young cock after young cock. Are you that much of a whore Mommy, would you fantasize about that? How can I even be thinking and wondering?

I think for a second about Mortan and Stacey, what about them, you, what are all of your wildest fantasies? Somehow I think I may just find out!

I was honest about Stacey, mostly honest, a little curious if that jut upped the ante? “Oh good boy. I only want your cock this hard just for me. Whenever you masturbate, whenever you cum I want you to remember how good it felt with me. No one can get you off like this…” Nodding yes, suckling your tit harder, Jesus I loved your tits. Sucking one, massaging the other, my greedy little mouth all over, licking sucking, making you feel like a queen.

As muchW as I am into this, as much as I want you, you somehow up it, get dirtier, nastier, OH GOD! My teeth barely craze your nipple, and I feel you hand at the back of my head. “Ohhh fuck, Jax. You wanna bite mommy’s nipple? Do it. Bite them, tug on them.” HOLY FUCK! I feel your hand grip my cock harder, pumping me, you are nasty, Mommy likes it rough! I wonder if I am over my head, but I know you’ll tell me what you want. My sound is a garbled YES, as I dig my teeth into your meaty nipple, squeezed your other massive tit as I give you a nice bite and then tug it like the dog in the old Coppertone commercial.

I even give a little growl as I pull. “What else Mommy, what else do you want… i want to do whatever you want… be your bad little Jax if you’ll be my hot, sexy Mommy!” We delve into our roles, and then I hear you almost moan, as I tell you I want your pussy. I can feel the heat in my hands, you are so hot. “Yes, baby. Waait—you wanna try something fun? I can suck your cock while you eat me out or finger me or both?”

Do you feel how my cock jerks in your hand? “Oh please… I wanna eat you mommy, I bet you have an incredible cunt. You do, don’t you? Do you like the word cunt, is that what Daddy says, or does he say pussy… is your pussy wet Mommy, I want you to drip in my mouth, sit on my face, ride my tongue… and ohhhhh… you wanna suck this cock… it’s so hard for you!”

We are tearing each other’s clothes off, do you like the words, do you like feeling slutty? I love it, I have never been so turned on. When we’re naked, I take a moment to step back, and just look at you. “You’re fucking beautiful… Oh Mommy, I’m going to want you all the time….” Reaching out, I grip your mound, grind my hand into it, before moving and laying down on my back on the bed, my young strong legs lightly spread.

”Come over here, don’t make me wait… ride your baby boy.. fuck my face Mommy, please let me have your cunt?”

Bill

What an obscene question, ”FUCK MORGAN….Do you like to watch Daddy jack off? Does it make you want to fuck yourself harder?”

But I watch your eyes, how your lips are wet, how you work your cunt with that vibrator, spread wide, x-rated, giving Daddy a show. “Uh huuuuh….” I think I know what you’re thinking. ”Not today sweetheart, but soon.. Daddy will pound his prick for you, paint you Princess… .would you wear Daddy’s cum for me?” I want it all with you, living in this sexual vortex, wanting you to be MY whore, but then I see there is even more.

You don’t hold back … I had suggested sharing as a joke, but it hit a nerve .. a delicious taboo nerve! “Y-yes daddy, wanna share me with your dirty perverted friends, watch me suck their cocks while I fuck you too?”

I was shocked and turned on, was this the moment or was this you? “Remember your Daddy’s cock whore.. but you need it don’t you baby girl... my girl needs to be bad sometimes, be fillthy… all the cock and cum you can get? Do you want Daddy to share you with Jackson, he drove you home, right? How about me in one hole, him in another? Of do you need more?”

Could I really share you like this, I was possessive, “But who do you belong to Princess… tell me who you’ve always wanted, always will!” The dildo was burying deeper inside of you, you were so sexy, so needy… and the words just seemed to make you needier yet!

You were on your knees, and sounded nearly desperate when I asked for lube? I didn’t want to tear you, but you didn’t seem to care. “Eat me daddy! Eat my ass and get me lubed up. I don’t…I can’t…”

I watched you grip the headboard, and push the vibrator deeper and deeper. “Yes, baby girl, fuck that slutty cunt!” This was my daughter I was talking about, and I loved it, loved her raw, she was mine! Taking my two string hands I gripped her ass, spread her cheeks and had a close up as she reeemed herself harder and harder. ”Such a sexy ass Baby… oh Princess, my baby girl is so hot!” I was licking up your crack, trying not to be punched as you slammed the vibraarore in and out. Mumbling and humming as I spread your cheeks and drove my tongue in.

Licking and lapping at your starfish, fucking your ass with my tongue.. “it’s okay Princess, if you need to cum, cum.. we won’t stop, I know you… I know how bad you need it, how hard and how often you need to be fucked… Daddy knows princess, Daddy is here… “ And my tongue drove ever deeper and faster, my cock nearly exploding in desire to take its place and fuck my baby gilr’s ass!

Kate

“Mommy, I’ve wanted you to take care of me.. I’ve always wanted it, but you seemed so busy with Daddy, I wasn’t sure, if you really wanted to… do you want to Mom, do you like how my body feels to you, your titties seem to like it… how about the rest of you?”
I groan as you suck on my tits harder. My nipples are achingly hard as i grip you hair with one hand. I still continue to stroke your cock slowly, not wanting you to cum yet not until that big cock of yours is shoved down my throat.

“Gods, yes!” I moaned.

“Oh, you’ve got such great tits... All my friends think so, they say how they would love to suck your tits too… but don’t let them.. just me and Daddy okay? Just your boys?”

“No, they’re only for you and daddy…” I moan, lost in the pleasure of how good your hands and mouth feel on them. It made perfect sense now why your friends would stammer around me all the time. Of course, I already knew how sexy I was and I always made sure to keep myself looking as good as I did in my twenties.
Since daddy had a record of cheating with his last wife, making sure I never lost my flair so he wouldn’t run to anyone else after me was always at the forefront of my mind. I would do the same to you too.
Aftee telling you that I only want your cock hard like this for me and seeing you eagerly agree, I get into position to where my pussy is over your face. “Im gonna sit on you okay baby, I want you to eat me out. Eat your mommys cunt and make me moan with pleasure.”
I wanted the whole fucking house to know who Jackson belonged to, especially Morgan. She wouldn’t be taking him from me. I knew what girls like her were like. I used to be one of them, looking for a man to replace that father figure in her life. Any man would do and the way she’d been giggling when they came inside, her next victim would be Jackson.
And Bill, if she wasn’t already trying to dig her claws into him and take him away from me.

I lowered my pussy onto your face and let you adjust before leaning forward and taking your cock into my mouth, slowly taking it in inch by inch.

***~***

Morgan

”Not today sweetheart, but soon.. Daddy will pound his prick for you, paint you Princess… .would you wear Daddy’s cum for me?”

“Fuck yes!” I whimper while slamming the vibrator into my pussy. Hearing that you want to paint me in your cum is incredibly erotic. I could imagine how that would feel knowing you want me to bad that you want to mark me.

And then after throwing in the suggestion of being fucked by you and your friends, I wasn’t sure if you were turned on by the idea or turned off.

“Remember your Daddy’s cock whore.. but you need it don’t you baby girl... my girl needs to be bad sometimes, be fillthy… all the cock and cum you can get? Do you want Daddy to share you with Jackson, he drove you home, right? How about me in one hole, him in another? Of do you need more?”
Your words and my imagination work in tandem,”Uh huuuuh…” Another moaned out response as I play with myself imagining one of your cocks slamming into me, no both. One in my ass the other in my pussy or even one in my pussy while the other fucks my mouth.
There are so many different variations we could do together.

Yes, baby girl, fuck that slutty cunt! Such a sexy ass Baby… oh Princess, my baby girl is so hot!”

I feel your hands spread my cheeks apart as I hold onto the head board while still fucking myself. “Ohh ohhh daddy!!!”I whine feeling your tongue drag along the crack of it. “I was getting closer to cumming but trying to hold back as you start fucking my ass with your tongue. “Fuck, fuck! Fuckfuckfuck!” I cried out again.
it’s okay Princess, if you need to cum, cum.. we won’t stop, I know you… I know how bad you need it, how hard and how often you need to be fucked… Daddy knows princess, Daddy is here… “

My eyes started to water as I feel my orgasm to roll into my body. “Fuuuuuck daddeeeeee!!!”

Jackson

“Gods, yes!”
Could this really be happening, I had come home thinking i might get grounded forever, having taken my baby sister out to the lake only to nearly be caught by the cops as she sucked my cock! I thought mom would be pissed off, furious, as it was my job to look after her, just as yours was to look after me! Now I knew, my wicked thoughts, dark desires fantasies of fucking Stacy and oh my God, fucking you.. .I wasn’t a freak, neither was Stace, this was simply genetics, we were the apples from this taboo tree!

I played with it, went with it, no reason to hold back any longer, Mommy was enjoying my prick, letting me suck her luscious tits, so I told her, how my friends wanted her, how I’d found out they had circle jerked, cum one by one by one at the thought of my Mother, that had imagined her on her knees, her glorious tits on display, as she/you took them one at a time, another after another.

And here I was, with the MILF of all MILF’s my mom who had a bolt of inspiration, “Yes, baby. Waait—you wanna try something fun? I can suck your cock while you eat me out or finger me or both?” JESUS! We get naked, and I slide on my back. You look incredible, stripping for me, and I think you hesitate, do you even pose? “You’re gorgeous Mommy, PLEASE mount your baby boy!”

“Im gonna sit on you okay baby, I want you to eat me out. Eat your mommys cunt and make me moan with pleasure.” The way you move and set one knee on the bed, and swing the other over the top… “Please Mommy don’t hold back.. I want you to fuck my mouth with your pussy, grind, thrust.. Oh Gawd I want your cunt!”

The view as you swing on top, I see your ass, as my hands squeeze your cheeks playfully, spreading your dripping wet lips. I see your gash, the soft pink of the inner folds I once emerged from, staring at your V, up your impossibly flat tummy for a wide hipped but statuesque woman who once bore both Stacy and me.

Taking a second, Stacy? Does she have any idea what is going on, is she still with Daddy, or is she alone, wondering… maybe someday she can join us, one of you on my face, the other bouncling on my massive hard prick? I digress.

”Will you moan loud, if I do.. will Daddy and Stacy know it is me eating your pussy… I want you to cum all over my face and tongue!“ You lower down, and I wrap my arms under and my hands up and around your thighs, pulling your ass into me, lapping at your lips, sucking at your juices, and probing my tongue from clit to ass and back again. “I love you Mommy, I want to give you everything.. I want to eat all of you.. please fuck me like a bitch!”

I feel you go down, your lips and tongue on my tip, I wiggle and moan… mumble and growl into your cunt, “Oh Fuck.. yes…”. Are you dirty Mommy? Do you love to suck cock, swallow your baby’s cum? I pull away slightly, telling you a truth… “I’ve never cum in a girls mouth… will you suck me dry Mommy.. please… suck my balls empty?”

Bill

God! You are the sexiest, neediest little whore, just how dirty and nasty do you want it, need it? You’re fucking your cunt with that vibrator like a slut, and nearly begging me in telling me how you want to wear my cum! I am tempted to paint you right here, what would Kate and Stacy think of my oldest daughter? I love my wife, love my daughter, I think Kate understands me, knows what I need, my hungers, and I think I have learner hers. We would be right for so few people but we are right for each other.

I don’t want my women to be total whores, available to any man? But for me, and perhaps I will include Jackson, perhaps even select others, I want no limits, no constraints, no end to the depravity and sexual needs we seek to satisfy and play out. And of all the women, you, my little Mortan, my first and original Princess, you just may be the most natural and neediest slut of all!

“Fuck yes!”

I see your filthy mind working, “Just how nasty do you want to get Baby girl, tell me what you want to do for Daddy? My cum loving little whore!” I want to mark you, take you own you, make you and Kate and now Stacy my harem, my pussy on parade!

“Ohh ohhh daddy!!!”

Chuckling and giving your ass a spank, a hard spank. “You like Daddy’s tongue in your ass, push it back, let me feel you, fuck me with your hot little ass!” Hardening my tongue to drive it deeper, so nasty, so sexy, feeling my nose go deep in your ass, lubing you up, while I hear the squish of your vibrator in your cunt. You are bouncing and grinding, bucking like a needy whore, so sexy, I plan to fuck you deep into the night.. pound every hole!

“Fuck, fuck! Fuckfuckfuck!”

I feel you trembling your ass quivering on my tongue, I spit into your gaped asshole, and push back in, fucking you as hard as I can, wanting to feel your spasms on my tongue.

“Fuuuuuck daddeeeeee!!!”

Feeling you quiver and cum all over my tongue, your thighs now slick as your juices flow, you are a sex machine, burning hot, and I see no signs of slowing down. “How long can you go Princess, tell Daddy how badly you need it.. how long you’ve wanted me… talk to me baby girl!”

Slapping your hand away from your cunt for a minute I lift your ass up, to lick your slit, slick with your cum. I lap at you and spread you, feeling my cock throb and twitch with every lick. The room is electric, and suddenly I hear a moan from down the hall. I am both jealous and envious, is this a challenge?

“Did you hear that.. are we going to let anybody fuck harder, cum harder than you?“ I pull your hair back and kiss you, putting the tongue that just fucked your ass, swirl in your mouth, “Suck it baby.. show me how bad you want this cock?”

with my other hand I slide the tip of my prick up and down starting with your clit, down your slit and up your ass crack to your gaped little hole! Over and over I do it, as I kiss you violently, “Tell me baby.. when you can’t stand it any more… I want to hear you beg for Daddy’s cock.. beg so everyone can hear it!” I am so fucking hard I ache… ACHE!!!!

”Will you moan loud, if I do.. will Daddy and Stacy know it is me eating your pussy… I want you to cum all over my face and tongue!“
I groaned at that. I never realized how lusty my son was but I should’ve known better. I should’ve known you would be as lusty as your dad. I ground against your mouth as my head bobbed up and down your cock.
I pulled off of it just to answer your question. “Yes, fuck yes Jax. I dont give a fuck who hears!”

It felt like forever since Bill had been jealous of anyone when it came to me and maybe thats because he never let anyone touch me to begin with. Maybe we needed this to add spark to our relationship, to keep it spicy and filthy and raunchy.

Was he fucking Stacy right now?

I knew she wanted him. I’d seen the needy wanting looks my little girl gave her daddy.

My moans grew louder and louder with every lashing I received from your tongue, my sons tongue lapping at my pussy —at my cunt.

“Fuuuck, yeah eat my cunt Jax.”

I eagerly went back to sucking your cock, sliding my mouth all the way down until my node hit your pubes and then slowly came back up. I repeated this, doing it over and over again each time increasing my tempo.

My muffled moans filled the room, spilled out of the room. Could everyone hear me? Was Bill jealous or turned on? Both?
Was he fucking Stacy imagining it was a younger version of me all over again? Repeating history except he couldn’t leave me if he was fucking Stacy, right?

How terrible was it that I would let him fuck our daughter so he wouldn’t leave me for someone else? I would pretend if I had to, that I didn’t know unless he told me if thats what made it hotter for him.

I heard moaning from another room. Two sets of moans one from Stacy’s room and but hers sounded alone and almost like she was trying to hide it.

The other set was from Morgan and Bill.

Morgan
“Just how nasty do you want to get Baby girl, tell me what you want to do for Daddy? My cum loving little whore!”

“Wanna let you fuck my asshole, b-be your cumwhore. Want your cum alll over my body daddy….” I whimpered as I bounced on his mouth, on his tongue imagining my daddy cumming all over me, inside me, filling me up.
I reached down to play with my clit more but felt your hand slap it and whimpered again this time with disappointment until I felt your cock tease me.

“Did you hear that.. are we going to let anybody fuck harder, cum harder than you?”
I did hear it. It was Jackson and his mom. How were you not upset about that? Or maybe this was revenge sex? I didn’t really care what kind of sex it was though as long as it involved me and you.
“Nooo daddy…” i rocked against the tip of your cock. I needed you deep inside me. I could feel my whole body buzzing with lust, my eyes rolled in the back of my head. I loved being edged to the point of almost cumming but I loved cumming even more, crying out for you like you were fucking god.

My moans became louder and louder even as your cock teased my asshole.
“Tell me baby.. when you can’t stand it any more… I want to hear you beg for Daddy’s cock.. beg so everyone can hear it!”

“Fuck, fuck me daddy. I need you inside me again pretty please…”
I couldn’t take it. I needed to be fucked by you, in the ass, in my pussy or in my mouth it really didn’t matter. We’d gone so long ignoring our attraction to one another, pretending like the other didn’t exist that now it was like binge fucking because I wasn’t sure I’d be able to get enough of you, ever.

Stacey

I laid in bed like daddy said and sighed. I could hear Jackson getting fucked on one end of the hall and Morgan on the other. I was literally the only person who wasn’t getting fucked.

It so wasnt fair!
I reached down between my legs remembering how good it felt for daddy to finger me as I listened to both sides of the room.

It wasn’t fair but next weekend would be my turn. I started playing with my pussy and teasing my nipples.

i didn’t even have Jackson to go to for relief this time.

None of this was fair, but I would make Morgan pay for stealing daddy away from me tonight.

Jackson

All my life my mother had been the personification of love and protection, my safe place, the truest, purist form of unconditional love, I had or ever would know. Of course in this moment, I had no idea of your full range of emotions, your agenda, as it was almost incomprehensible to me that you might have an agenda when it came to me, I was your little boy, now a tall, handsome, well endowed bundle of adoration, whose appeal of Re engaging with your womb was beyond my wildest fantasy.

But there was something different, something new, a critical piece of information that needed to be processed, one that both ran counter to anything I had ever believed or even wanted to believe, yet now, while made clear, was the most riveting and irressistible thing I had ever realized, something that would draw me back, encourage me to revisit and expand on this moment, make me yours forever, my mommy, was a total and wanton slut! As insatiable and needy as she was fllthy and wanting to not only engage in, but dive into the deepest depths of the taboo!

“Yes, fuck yes Jax. I dont give a fuck who hears!” I drove my tongue as deep as possible into your cunt, bucked my pelvis to drive my needy cock deep into your slutty, mommy mouth. “Don’t fib to me Mommy, you do care… don’t you? You want Daddy, Stacy, even Morgan to know that you’ve got your boy, and no one can make me feel like you do?” It was dangerous, but it was not an accusation, I wanted you to embrace you need. “it is okay… it’s true… Mommy I want you like I could never want anybody… and no one could make me feel like you do!”

Our bodies were edging, your cunt amazing… my body aching to cum and so trying not to, I didn’t want it to end, what if I never got this again?

“Fuuuck, yeah eat my cunt Jax.” You nearly screamed it, and the moans, so loud, so lewd. Gripping your ass, spreading your sweet cheeks, my tongue everywhere, your lips, you clit, your taint, your asshole. “You like it when I’m dirty Mommy, you want me to be dirty for you… Can I have you Mommy, like this… is this cunt mine now.. Mine and Daddy’s!!!
!”

You seemed to be getting off on the words as much as anything, “You like the dirty talk don’t you…Does Daddy talk dirty, does he know what a needy, sexy slut you are?” OH Fuck I was getting off… “Oh ….OHHHHH….Mommy, I’m gonna need to cum … will you swallow your Jax’s jizz?”

I was fucking with my tongue, in between my words, I even teased your asshole with my tongue and fingers, just to see what you’d do? You were grinding so hard I couldn’t tell if you‘d cum, but your juices were all over my face and chest, it was so fucking dirty, so incredible… you were the best! “Please… can I… but I don’t want to stop .. you don’t want to do you… don’t you want to feel my cock inside of you… oh Mommy, you are going to let me fuck you with my big dick… aren’t you?” And… I blew!!!!! Balls that had been so long denied tonight jerked and exploded from my young cock… and all I could hear were your moans and slurping!

Bill

We had long been heading in this direction, hadn’t we, even our comments about the children had become more and more sexual! This likely would have happened anyway, face it, we needed it, Kate and I, I loved my wife, she was so hot, so… sooo… but so long with just one person, we needed, craved spice.. and what fruit was sweeter, what spice spicier, than that which had sprung as the product of our loins!

My oldest daughter was gorgeous and a complete and total whore, and even as I gripped her ass, and slide my cock deep and hard down her tightest chamber, I was already thinking how soon and with whom, more in what order, we would all share and enjoy her!

Any reticence she had showed upon her arrival was so long gone, now in the heat of insatiable lust, I knew my baby girl was telling me the truth! Wanna let you fuck my asshole, b-be your cumwhore. Want your cum alll over my body daddy….” JESUS… so perfect. I had thought of this, dreamed and hoped for years, that what I thought had happened, been there between us, was in actuality so much more!

“Fuuuck, yeah eat my cunt Jax.” I hear Kate, she meant me to, I know it. My cock twitches, and I want you to respond, we are like great jazz musicians, our children as our instruments, there is more, an attraction and desire that is unsurpassed, but in that moment I am not jealous, I want him to know how spectacular Kate, is, just as she should know and needs to appreciate, how much I need and will have to have my baby’s girl!

I hear you scream, all must have heard you scream as you don’t want to hold back, you want to be the best, enjoy us, “Fuck, fuck me daddy. I need you inside me again pretty please…” Gripping your hips, spreading your cheeks, I drive inside, driving deep, until my pelvis slams hard against your ass. Long deep strokes, taking your ass over and over, you are lubed and smooth, and as you move your dildo into your cunt, my little girl is double penetrated, “Holy Fuck Morgan… you ass is soo tight… fucking good!”

I realize Stacy can hear, I don’t want to hurt her, her time will cum, I‘ve promised… this is the start of a brand new day in this family….but I think Kate understands … we need this.. I need it, she needs it… it is fucking heaven as we dare push all boundaries… I have no more intention of leaving my wife than I do not fucking every gorgeous woman in this household!

”Come on Baby.. fuck Daddy… show me how good you are with hat ass!” SLAP, SLAP, SLAP … the only sound disturbing the slamming of our bodies, are the sounds of your moans… and the shouts of your dirty talk… “Oh My God, I love my slutty cum whore!”

Kate

“Don’t fib to me Mommy, you do care… don’t you? You want Daddy, Stacy, even Morgan to know that you’ve got your boy, and no one can make me feel like you do?”

I continued to ride your face as I moaned at your words. God, I was so fucking turned on by them. I wanted more…

I wanted more than your mouth on my pussy. I wanted to feel your cock deep inside me, slamming into me like the slutty milf that I was. You were right, I loved the attention, I loved knowing your friends stared at me and more than likely used me as a way to get off at home.

I didn’t want them though, just you and daddy.

“Ohhh look who thinks he’s in charge now, mister don’t you f-fib…” I said in between moans after pulling my mouth off his cock. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as he went at it, i took his cock back in my mouth and bobbed my head, again.

Sloooooow the. fast again.

I loved that you were talking to me like this. I loved dirty talk so fucking much. It was what attracted me to your daddy so much. I took your cock deeper in my mouth.

“You like the dirty talk don’t you…Does Daddy talk dirty, does he know what a needy, sexy slut you are?”

I groaned against your cock continuing to bob my head, remembering the first time I took your dads cock down my throat. He talked me to just like this, just like you were. Like father, like son. I was already cumming for the first time to tonight whimpering with your cock in my mouth.
I wondered if when you got older would you get yourself a younger woman like Stacy who looked like Stacy or would you get someone who looked like me, your mom.

That idea turned me on as much as it made me jealous because I didn’t want you to look at anyone the way you looked at me for a very long time.

The idea sent a shiver down my spine.
It made me hotter. I knew you wouldn’t do that soon, not when you had me and Stacy. We wouldn’t let you. We would keep you satisfied.

“Oh ….OHHHHH….Mommy, I’m gonna need to cum … will you swallow your Jax’s jizz? Please… can I… but I don’t want to stop .. you don’t want to do you… don’t you want to feel my cock inside of you… oh Mommy, you are going to let me fuck you with my big dick… aren’t you?”

I pulled my mouth off your cock again, gasping for breath, drool dribbling down my throat not expecting you to cum but you did and I swallowed it down. I licked my lips.

“Yes, do it. Fuck your dirty slut of a mommy. Make your dad hear what he’s missing out on.”

Morgan

I should've known this was coming the moment I stepped into this house. I’d been preparing myself to become my daddys slut, hadn’t I? I wasn’t prepared before or maybe I was and just didn’t realize it because you never came back to talk things over with me.

Mitchell was the first sign because he looked like you, not an exact replica but close enough. It was easy to imagine he was you and call him daddy.

It would never truly replace you though, not really. He knew that and so did I. I groaned at that thought and groaned as your long hard strokes in my ass made me shudder against your body.

“oh god, oh fuuck me daddy!”

“Holy Fuck Morgan… you ass is soo tight… fucking good!”

“I love your big dick slamming into my ass like that…” my moans were becoming sobs of pleasure.

”Come on Baby.. fuck Daddy… show me how good you are with hat ass!” SLAP, SLAP, SLAP … the only sound disturbing the slamming of our bodies, are the sounds of your moans… and the shouts of his dirty talk… “Oh My God, I love my slutty cum whore!”
“Yeah, yeahyeahyeah fuck my dirty asshole. Fill it with your thick cuuuum..” I whined rocking back and forth against you. Jesus, I was so dizzy with pleasure. All I wanted was your cum though. I wasn’t kidding when I said I wanted it all over me. Every hole, I wanted every hole to experience the feel of your cum. Jackson too.

Jackson

This was a revelation, a wonderful, wicked revelation! My Mommy was bad, naughty, there was no other way I could grasp it in my mind that whorish! My gorgeous super MILF of a mom, the woman of my every adolescent dream was in fact wanton and wicked, and as I teased her about it, all but calling her a whore, you only grinded harder, as I felt and tasted the juices flow from your cunt. “Mmmm… so good… oh mommy fuck my tongue, ride my face!”

“Ohhh look who thinks he’s in charge now, mister don’t you f-fib…”

She was right, I did! The woman who commanded me everywhere, who had me wrapped around her finger, I now saw a different side, a woman who was embraced the taboo, a woman of incredibly deep and voracious sexual needs, but a woman who liked to submit and be a willing and wanton whore for her man.

Forever it had been Daddy, you had never hidden how sexual your relatioship was from us, not embarrassed to have needs. As I had come back home, I had noticed how you looked at me differently, just as I had noticed how Daddy’s flirting with Stacey, and Stacey’s and my once innocent play, was no longer innocent at all. We had a family of gorgeous people and insatiable libidos with no regard for social decorum!

”I think I’m in charge Mommy… just like you want me to be… your little boy in command, demanding all the dirty things you want me to, making my mommy do such awful nasty things to satisfy her little boy… just Daddy and I …”. I wanted to play to both your dark side and your good. “Just be ours… both of ours!” Being faithful while having your every dirty desire satisfied!

I ask about dirty talk and feel you grind, your mouth working faster! I knew it… a total fucking gorgeous slut! Right here, just for me! … And Daddy! Was this what Stacy would be like, Morgan… Jesus why go back to school, what was better than this?

I felt your pussy quiver, the rush of fluids, so this was what it felt like to feel a woman cum, and it was my dirty words, my tongue and your mouth on my young prick making it happen!

“Oh Mommy take care of me… you.. Stacey…if you just … OHHHH … I won’t….” Were you listening to me, would you enlist my virgin sister, my step sister, to keep me home… just for you?

Your lips latched onto me like a vacuum when I started to cum, and I could feel you sucking, taking, every drop of your little boy’s cum. “Oh.. did I do good? Does my cum taste good…like Daddy? Will you want some more?”

I was so fucking into this, this role play, excrept were we really playing… I was your son, you were my mother, and we were cumming in each other’s mouths!

Thrusting and thrusting I gave everything, but knew it would take no time at all until I came again. I kept eating and eating your incredible cunt, as my young prick throbbed back to life! I was ready for more and it was amazing to hear you want it too!

“Yes, do it. Fuck your dirty slut of a mommy. Make your dad hear what he’s missing out on.”

OH GOD!!! “Oh Mommy… you really are a slut aren’t you… when you met Daddy he was married wasn’t he.. married to Morgan’s Mom… is this how you got Daddy… what man wouldn’t want you… I love my slutty, whore mommy!” I grip your mound as I kiss you deep.. I can even taste my cum in your mouth on your breath, you are so fucking sexy!

”How do you want it… on your knees like a bitch or on your back… pounding you hard.. please tell me… I want to please you…I want to fuck you so hard Mommy… and yes… let Daddy hear me!” Although from what I could hear down the hall, he was also having one helluva good time with my step sister!

Bill

“oh god, oh fuuck me daddy!”

Gripping your ass driving it in and out, pounding my rock hard, massive prick in and out of your tightest hole. “Oh Princess… oh my God you love it in the ass, don’t you!” Thundering into your body as I saw your fingers working your cunt at a dizzying clip.

”Baby Girl… I know you’ve been bad since I left you… I’m sorry… it‘s my fault… but you don’t have to be bad anymore… this is what you needed isn’t it… Daddy’s so sorry… I promise… I’ll never stop fucking you… you can just be my little slut.. my Baby Girl… my Princess!”

“I love your big dick slamming into my ass like that…” You screamed it, and I knew it echoed through the house, all knowing I was slamming, owning and enjoying your asshole! Claiming it for my own. Oh Jesus I loved it too, it felt soooo fuckign good!

”Yes Princess…any time… Daddy always wants your ass… and your hot little cunt… keep cumming for Daddy Princess… keep cumming and cumming and cumming!”

We were filthy and loud, poor Stacey, I hoped she was fingering herself, listening, and learning what Daddy liked!

“Yeah, yeahyeahyeah fuck my dirty asshole. Fill it with your thick cuuuum..” My body was bouncing off yours, my cock so deep and hard in your rectum, and all you did was fuck me back harder, say words that would make a sailor blush.

I thought Kate loved sex, nasty sex, but you, you were incredible. I wanted both of you, I wanted it all… Fuck how could I be so lucky?

We were near delirium, pounding each other back and forth, but I was only human, could only stand so much.. I’d felt you cum, cum again, and I wouldn’t stop, I wanted my baby girl to fall asleep tonight spent, having cum so hard, so many times you couldn’t walk tomorrow…but now it was mine and … “FFUUUCCCKKKK!!!!” I bellowed, as the cum surged from my balls and fired deep inside you. Over and over and over, I came in giant, violent, bursts. “Ohhh my Morgan… Oh Princess!”

I lifted you back grabbing your throat to turn your head and kiss you.. over and over, deep kisses while my other hand fondled your breasts and I kept pumping my hot cum deep up inside your ass!

Kate

Your dirty words have me sooo turned on. My pussy is probably a sopping wet mess. I have to wonder if you know how turned on I am by all of this. Im riding your face and whimper hearing your dirty talk. I couldn’t say much with your cock.

I sucked harder until you exploded inside my mouth. It wasn’t enough though, not for either of us. I could tell.

“Fuck fuuuuuck JACKSON!” I cried out rocking my hips against him.

“Oh Mommy take care of me… you.. Stacey…if you just … OHHHH … I won’t….”

I didn’t want to hear about Stacey right now. I wouldn’t keep them apart and maybe pretend like I didn’t know anything but right now I needed my sons cock inside me. I licked my lips.

“Oh.. did I do good? Does my cum taste good…like Daddy? Will you want some more?”

“You did very good Jackson and your cum was delicious, so fucking delicious.” I kissed his lips quickly and grinned when I pulled back.

I tell you to fuck me because Im so fucking desperate for your cock. Maybe its the alcohol or maybe we’ve been flirting with each other for far too long and its finally gotten to this point where we just need each other.

“Oh Mommy… you really are a slut aren’t you… when you met Daddy he was married wasn’t he.. married to Morgan’s Mom… is this how you got Daddy… what man wouldn’t want you… I love my slutty, whore mommy!” You grip my mound as we kiss deeply.

“Yes…” This was how I got your daddy, being his little slut now Im your little slut. “Does that turn you on Jax, knowing your mom was a little seductress? What Stacey or even Morgan say and do to you is small in comparison to me…” I bite your bottom lip and pull on it, nails scratching down your chest. “Fuck me, now please…” I beg allowing myself to be a submissive little whore for you.

”How do you want it… on your knees like a bitch or on your back… pounding you hard.. please tell me… I want to please you…I want to fuck you so hard Mommy… and yes… let Daddy hear me!”

“On my back, fuck me while Im on my back. I wanna stare into your eyes as you cum inside me for the first time. No condom. I fucking hate condoms…” I purred

Morgan

”Yes Princess…any time… Daddy always wants your ass… and your hot little cunt… keep cumming for Daddy Princess… keep cumming and cumming and cumming!”

I whimpered and cried out as I did just that cumming over and over again.

The feel of your cock deep inside my ass felt so fucking good. I knew i would probably pass out once we were done. I never in a million years thought I would fuck my daddy like this, that my body would crave him so fiercely.

But here we were moaning for one another, other set of moans coming from somewhere else in the house only seemed to push us even further make us want to be louder and not hide our desire.

Would there be regret in the morning? Would Kate be mad at me for taking what she’d already stolen from me? MY Daddy, not hers.

“FFUUUCCCKKKK!!!!”

I groaned as I felt your cum filling my ass. I felt full, complete like everything was right in the world.

“Ohhh my Morgan… Oh Princess!”

“Mmmm daddy….” I whimpered before we began kissing again little mewls and whimpers slipping from the kiss as you continued to fuck me, continued to push your cum deep in my ass.

My hands brushed down your muscular chest as you groped at my tits.

Stacey

I was surrounded by sex fiends and being left out. I had hoped that Jackson would come up to my room after daddy left me alone but no such luck. Here I was laying in my bed fingering myself as I heard what sounded like mom and Jackson on one end which made me incredibly jealous.

And fucking Morgan with daddy which made me wildly jealous.

“I can hear them…” I whispered softly, hearing daddy cry out for his princess. I was his princess. He was supposed to be in here making ME feel good.

I finger fucked myself harder imagining daddy storming in here and telling me what a naughty girl I was for finger fucking myself without him being in the room.

“Fuck, daddy!!!” I moaned, fingering harder faster adding two fingers then three because his cock was way bigger than my two fingers.

“Daddy, daddy plllleeaaase…” I whimpered hearing Morgan cry out for him for the millionth time. It was no use though, I couldn’t get off, not tonight.
“Ahhhhh!” I screamed and threw one of my small pillows across through room. “Fuck this! Im going to sleep. Fuck all of you!” i mumbled even though sleep was going evade me since everyone else seemed to forget what sleeping meant.

Last edited:
Jackson

HOLY FUCK!!!! Your pussy is dripping, and as take more chances, talking dirty to the mother I love more than life itself, I see your pussy quiver and drip even more. Mommy is nasty, she likes it dirty and slutty, I am the luckiest son in the world!

You take my cock deeper, sucking it harder, I wish I could see how you deep throat me, Stacy could never do that, you are a fucking porn star. When I fire, releasing my massive load, I feel your lips latch harder and your hands working my balls, your mouth sucking, not a drop is wasted, as I clench my ass, and pump my cock even deeper into your mouth, delivering my cum!

When I ask if you were a slut to get Daddy, I hear the growl, the slutty pride as you confess, “Yes…This was how I got your daddy, being his little slut now Im your little slut. Does that turn you on Jax, knowing your mom was a little seductress? What Stacey or even Morgan say and do to you is small in comparison to me…”

Oh fuck yes it does, but I want them too, I want them all, just like Daddy, “No Mommy, not like you, you are the best, sexiest and nastiest of all of them… I am so turned on… I want to be your special boy.. the cock you need whenever Daddy’s not around… Do you want me Mommy, do you want to fuck my nice hard, young prick?”
We need to fuck I know you want it as much as me, I just blew into your mouth and I feel your hands on my prick and being 19, I am ready to go, ready to pump you again.

“On my back, fuck me while Im on my back. I wanna stare into your eyes as you cum inside me for the first time. No condom. I fucking hate condoms…” I laugh and stare first into your eyes a you lay back, but then as you spread your legs I slowly let my eyes pan down your gorgeous massive tits, your rock hard nipples, your legs spread and your cunt wide open, hot pink wet with both my saliva and your juices.

I know you are getting off on the dirty stuff, the dirty talk and I slide down, standing on my knees, and take my cock in my hand, and start stroking it. “No condoms… Mommy likes her cum… so you are a cum slut too… maybe you’d like to service both Daddy and I… would you like to have Daddy and I cum all over you… wear us both?”

Just the thought and the view of you laid back, spread wide, I am once again throbbing, precum dripping from my tip. “Do you like watching me stroke my cock, stroke it for you?” Bending down I give your slit one more kiss, and a lick from taint to clit, and then moving up, I bring my tip to your entrance… “Do you want me Mommy… I want to heart it.. scream it.. tell me how badly you want me to fuck you?”

Bill

The house is full of fucking, other than poor little Stacy, but I will take care of her before I head back to my room. We had been spinning in this directlon for a while. Kate’s and my sex life had become a bit mundane, I still wanted her, but we needed something, spice, zip, I had considered seeing if she might enjoy some swinging or a sex club, but I could also see her growing admiration for Jax and saw how she did not discourage my flifting with Stacy.

Still, this was off the wall... but the trigger had been Morgan, just as it had been in my ever hooking up with Kate in the first place. I had not considered myself a cheater, I know, quite laughable now. But it had been my desire and guilt over that night with Mortan and the needs and desires it sparked that had led me to Kate, her own set of Daddy issues, and now the life we had together.

But now we were back, the catalyst of teh whole tangled weave of dominoes before me, on her knees, teasing her own slutty cunt with a vibrator as she begged for me to pump her ass even harder.

I wanted to hear it all, complete submission. “Tell me Baby, tell Daddy the truth.. those other men.. your bastard of a husband… it was all because of this wasn’t it… this is what you’ve wanted.. .you have always wanted to be Daddy’s… my Baby Girl.. My Princess… My neeedy little cum slut?!?!”

I was still pumping my cum into you, like an endless fountain of need, but I felt your body giving way… you were spent.. but I wanted needed to hear it.. maybe you were a slut, but there was a reason… you wanted to be my slut.. you always had.. you always would! “Tell me Princess… why are you here… what do you need .. what are you willing to do to get it?”

Kate

I keep replaying your words in my head as you stare down at me and I’m eagerly waiting for you to slide that big cock of yours in my pussy.

you are the best, sexiest and nastiest of all of them…

so turned on…

I want to be your special boy.. the cock you need whenever Daddy’s not around

Do you want me Mommy, do you want to fuck my nice hard, young prick

All of it, every single fucking word you’ve said to me tonight is driving me crazy with lust for you, my son!

Even with you staring at me with so much lust and love and desire is sending chills down my spine. I lick my lips staring up at you.

“No condoms… Mommy likes her cum… so you are a cum slut too… maybe you’d like to service both Daddy and I… would you like to have Daddy and I cum all over you… wear us both?”
I moan at that idea. I had never really thought about that, having both of you. Well, I did but it had always been a tiny fantasy that I didn’t think would happen.

“Yesss…” I moan as I reach up to play with my tits. “Please Jax…”

Watching you jerk off in front of me practically has me panting. You’re teasing me and as eager as I am to have your young cock in my pussy I like the game we’re playing.

I shuddered against your tongue as you lapped at me once more.

“Do you want me Mommy… I want to heart it.. “

“yes, fuck yes…fuck me Jackson…” I whimpered.

“Scream it.. tell me how badly you want me to fuck you?”

“Fuck me, FUCK ME…” groaned grinding on the bed,”Please I need your dick slamming into me over and over again. Mommy needs you to make her feel good, fuck me Jackson. NOW!”

The tone of my voice was filled with desire, lust and desperation.
~~

Morgan

This whole thing was insane. I honestly had no plans to come back to my dads house while me and my husband we’re separated just to get fucked.
Did I?

No.

No…No!

But orgasm after orgasm from myself and feeling my daddy pumping his cum inside of me made me question if maybe I had it all wrong. Maybe this was the kind of comfort I was looking for.

“Tell me Baby, tell Daddy the truth.. those other men.. your bastard of a husband… it was all because of this wasn’t it… this is what you’ve wanted.. .you have always wanted to be Daddy’s… my Baby Girl.. My Princess… My neeedy little cum slut?!?!”

Was that true?

I whimpered but hadn’t spoken yet, I wasnt even sure I could speak, right now.
Every guy I had fucked after leaving the house for college had all ranged in ages but the majority of them had been at least 3 or more years older then me.

All dominant.

The men who were older enjoyed it when I called them daddy. Mitchell, my husband was probably the closest I had gotten to my daddy. They even looked alike or at least similar to one another.

Would daddy have come up to visit me at college if we hadn’t stopped fucking? Would he have gotten me pregnant?

“Yes…” I whispered softly, finally able to answer daddys questions. “It was because of you, all of it. I wanted to….” A gasp was caught in my throat,”I wanted to fuck you, wanted you to fuck me. I wanted to be your little cumslut daddy…”

I could feel my legs getting weaker with every thrust. Your cum was starting to slide down my thighs. “Anything, I will fucking do anything to be your slut, daddy…” I was practically sobbing from how achingly good this all felt.

Jackson

I had been grasping at straws, the dirtiest thing I could think of, Mom serving both Dad and I together! I had held my breath, at what point could I go to far, ruin it all, had I just passed it? I watch you, are you shocked, revulsed… or wildly turned on? NO.. no you are not!

You spread wider, the glistening of your cunt turning into a small pool, I watch as you grab your tits, teasing and fondling them… fuck you love the idea… my nasty suggestion is a turn on…Oh Fuck!!!!!

“Yesss…Please Jax…” So fucking hot, but please what? Go get Daddy who is obviously pounding Morgan, clearly deep in her ass! Do you want him to be in yours? Let your boy have your cunt… or maybe a rotisserie, or bukake as we paint you? Really Mommy… how nasty can you be? Can I?

My smile becomes wicked, what is coming over me.. .is this my inner Dom? I didn’t know there was an inner Dom? I can hear how Daddy has Morgan begging. What kind of a stud is Daddy to have his daughter begging to fuck her ass?

Confidence is blooming within, maybe I am more like Dad than I thought… fuck I hope so!

I want you, command you to beg!

“yes, fuck yes…fuck me Jackson…”

I run my hands down your inner thighs, spreading you further, massagin and teasing as my cock stands nearly straight up towards my stomach, watching as you squeeze your tits, and tease your nipples. “Fuck Mom, your tits are so gorgeous… fucking delicious!”

Hands are still playing, massaging your thighs, hands now working up to tease your mound, run my thumbs along those wet lips. Am I trying to torment you, exerting this new found power?
“yes, fuck yes…fuck me Jackson…”

God I loved you begging, do you hear this Daddy, Morgan, Stacy, Mommy is begging for me!

“Fuck me, FUCK ME…” She groaned grinding on the bed,”Please I need your dick slamming into me over and over again. Mommy needs you to make her feel good, fuck me Jackson. NOW!”

Gripping my large young prick in my fist, I slip my tip into your folds, I feel your juices wash over my tip, and I press it inside. One last look at your body, your tits, your gorgeous loving but now half crazed eyes, and gripping you behind your knees, I lift your legs and slam my throbbing prick deep, down, hard inside you!

”OH MOM!!!!! … OH FUCK!!!” Every muscle of my body is flexed, I am naked thrusting my thighs and pelvis as it slaps against you… It is only then I tell you the truth… “Mom… did you know I was a virgin?”

Bill

I had wondered, just like the similarities so long ago between Kate and you, I had seen the wedding pictures, Mitchell, your husband… he was me… but why? With you here, like this.. responding like this.. was it what I thought, hoped? Perhaps back then I hadn’t been wrong? It ate at me, over and over, questioning, wandering, obsessing? Maybe what we had was real all along, it was what I thought in the moment, rather than the guilt the morning after … but why had we let it slip away?

I wanted it to be true, that the others, maybe many others, were all just weak attempts to get what you really wanted, had always wanted.. ME!

There was no denying the chemistry was all I ever thought it was.. but that wasn’t enough, not if… pumping my cock n and out of your ass, orgasms falling like dominos, there was no way you could lie to me now!

I knew why I was here, what I had always wanted, the woman I had searched for, even recreated… but you…. slamming again and again… feeling your ass shake, your body tremble.. the moaning… the wanting!
“Yes…” There it was, she was whispering, but finally the acknowledgment I had craved all these years. “It was because of you, all of it. I wanted to…. I wanted to fuck you, wanted you to fuck me. I wanted to be your little cumslut daddy…”

Reaching down, wrapping my arms around you, hugging you, loving you. “I knew it.. .or at least that’s what I hoped.. It’s always been you Baby Girl… There is no one like my Princess…” We were both talking in whispers, but the confessoins were real, heart felt.. as we grinded and thrusted together.

I knew she needed a break, we had gone hard, first the restaurant and now here. My Baby Girl had given me her all. It didn’t matter she was in her 30’s she would always be my baby. “Anything, I will fucking do anything to be your slut, daddy…”

We were coming down, it had been a long night, but I needed to let you rest. “I’m gad you’re here baby, this is where you should be, where you always should have been…”. I laid there and held you until you fell asleep. I could hear Jackson and Kate still going strong, but that was good, I had one more stop before sliding in with Kate.

Pulling the covers up over you, giving you one last kiss good night, I shut off the lights and tip toed out the door, closing it behind me. Quietly I moved until I creaked a new door open, and there was my Stacy, my youngest… speaking in a whisper, “I told you I would come to kiss you good night….?

Kate

The silence between us was palpable as you prepared to fuck me. I’d just been begging you to do it. I groan as your hands tease my body rubbing up and down my thighs as we talk.

I continue to whimper and plea,”Fuck me, fuck please. Make mommy feel good…” I moan twisting my nipples right as you slam into me.

“OH MOM!!!!! … OH FUCK!!!” Every muscle of my body is flexed, I am naked thrusting my thighs and pelvis as it slaps against you… It is only then I tell you the truth… “Mom… did you know I was a virgin?”

I blink a few times. Virgin? I hadn’t expected that, hadn’t expected my sweet little Jackson to be a virgin.

I hadn’t had sex with a virgin in a long time. I never would have believed Jackson was a virgin with how handsome he was.

“OH my gawwwd….” I moaned at how good his cock feels. “And you made me…me y-your first…T-take it slow sweetie, do-don’t rush through it o-or you’ll c-come too early…”

God, he’s almost as big as his dad and his cock feels so fucking goos its hard to think.
Morgan

“I knew it.. .or at least that’s what I hoped.. It’s always been you Baby Girl… There is no one like my Princess…”

A shudder rushed through my body at your words. Despite my not wanting him to leave, I knew he had to eventually. I felt a yawn creep up on me. I could’ve fucked him all night until we both collapsed but it had been a long day.

This was way more than what I had expected or maybe it was exactly what I had expected or at least hoped. My marriage had become … boring.

Or maybe at the time, I was being a brat and thats why I stopped obeying my husband because at the end of the day I knew I would end up back here with my daddy.

“Me too, daddy.” I yawned again and as hard as I tried to fight the sleep but failed as my eyes closed.

Stacey

I tried to go to sleep but it was hard. I could hear mom and Jackie on one end fucking which hurt because I always thought he would be my first.

But then who could deny mom? She was a fucking goddess.

I could hear daddy and Morgan fucking. I know he told me that next weekend would be our weekend but hearing everything around me made it feel incredibly unfair.

How come everyone else got to have sex but me?

I heard my door open quietly and snapped my eyes shut.

“I told you I would come to kiss you good night….?”

Daddy said it in a question maybe to see if I was still awake.

“Daddy!” I whispered slowly sitting up. “I waited for you, just like you asked me to.”

Jackson

”Fuck me, fuck please. Make mommy feel good…”
I’d never dreamed you could be this nasty, I’d never realized just how much I not only loved you, but that you personified my every fantasy.

How had the mind of your baby boy, a self confessed virgin, been able to suggest such filthy things, speak to your darkest most forbidden desires and brought you to the point of lustily agreeing to every taboo suggestion I make, and spreading even wider, working your incredible tits in your hands, and commanding more.

Towering above you, staring down as you arch and grown, say such dirty things, drive me fucking crazy. Slap, slap, slap, the sound of my pelvis slamming against your spread saddle, the unmistakable sound of the squish of your dripping wet pussy, taking my aching, throbbing, massive, young prick!

”Oh fuck.. take it… feel your baby’s big cock… give me that pussy… FUCK ME!!!!”

I knew you’d love being my first, and technically you are, I’d come close, very close with a few others, but never all the way, just teasing my tip inside, only to be sucked off or stroking and painting a nice pair of teenage tits.

You were a woman, a real woman, and I was balls deep, as we get a rhythm, my cock impaling you, as you pull on your nipples, and bite your lip. “Am I good Mommy… will you cum for me, like you do for Daddy… do you like the feel of your Baby’s cock… do you want to feel me cum inside of you?”

”Come on Mommy….” I am pumping hard, up and down, ramming you for all I’ve got, the slapping of our bodies, the smell of sex permeating the room.

“Cum for me… cum all over my young hard prick… you won’t deny me will you Mommy… you won’t ever deny me, will you?”

Looking into your eyes, I felt my entire body tense, and I knew… and slammed as deep and hard inside of you as I could get!

Bill

It was hard to leave my Morgan, even spent and both holes dripping with my cum, all of those years I had wondered, doubted only to find out you had wanted it all as much as I had. Guilt gone, now all we needed to do was enjoy!

Kissing your forehead I whisper, “Welcome home Baby Girl, you’re finally where you belong and Daddy’s never letting go of you again.”

So much repressed desire, is Morgan what it had really taken to light the wick and for us all to explode. In the police station I realized how much I had simply denied what was happening to my family, how Jackson and Stacey were growing up. How her flirting with me, was more than simple teasing but deep and wanting desire. How the two of them looked at each other, their playful touching and how Kate took it all in, watching biting her lip and crossing her legs.

Tonight it had exploded, and walking out of Morgan’s room, my baby girl back where she belonged, I stopped for a moment and put my ear to Jackson’s closed door. ”Fuck me, fuck please. Make mommy feel good…” I felt the smile crease my lips, should I have felt jealous? Maybe some day I would, but not tonight, tonight was all of our coming out party, and good for her, good for him, it would only make Kate’s and my sex hotter, or so I hoped.

Yet there was one more stop, this night needed a close and as the door creaked, I sensed you were still awake, I knew my Princess Stacey! You did not disappoint, “Daddy!” She whispered slowly sitting up. “I waited for you, just like you asked me to.”

There was enough light in the room I could make out her beautiful young face, her sparkling eyes, and she could see mine. “Good Girl, you are my good girl still aren‘t you, you’ll always be Daddy’s Good Girl?” I wanted to hear you say it, even though I was sure.

”I did, I didn’t want to go to sleep without kissing your soft sweet lips Princess….” Sitting down on the edge of your bed, I pulled back the covers. Sliding my hand down your young legs, firm legs, moving my hand into your saddle, pushing your boy shorts to the side, and rubbing the bad of my thumb up and down your soft, virgin lips, pressing into your folds, I moan.

”How about we get these off, and let Daddy kiss these lips… they want to, need to be kiss… don’t they Princess?”

Back