Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thank you, y'all sure know how to make a lady feel good :)

Well you should be very proud......and this is a lovely picture......

080830-021419.jpg

probably one of the best pic threads on lit... so many hotties! where the hell has this thread been hiding! wow!

oh my

I have always hated my body, not because of people saying that I was fat or chubby or whatever but because of my own perfectionism and distorted image of what true beauty is. I found this site randomly today and this thread and I had to make an account just so I could post and say that something about this has not only made me appreciate the beauty of the natural female body but it has made me appreciate my own body. After having two kids I no longer have a skinny body and now I know that it's more than okay because these women in the photos are so beautiful.:rose: I even went to my room and stripped naked and stood in front of the mirror and looked at my own nakedness and for the first time in years I saw someone beautiful. Thank you all so much.:heart:

I have always hated my body, not because of people saying that I was fat or chubby or whatever but because of my own perfectionism and distorted image of what true beauty is. I found this site randomly today and this thread and I had to make an account just so I could post and say that something about this has not only made me appreciate the beauty of the natural female body but it has made me appreciate my own body. After having two kids I no longer have a skinny body and now I know that it's more than okay because these women in the photos are so beautiful.:rose: I even went to my room and stripped naked and stood in front of the mirror and looked at my own nakedness and for the first time in years I saw someone beautiful. Thank you all so much.:heart:

Thanks for sharing and welcome to Lit..........Beauty is not about being skinny or a hard body.....it's about who "you" are.....about the lovely nuances of being you and how you move and present your self.....how you think of your self....how you have this special glow about you.....how unique you are.......:heart:

Welcome to our little part of the world beautiful.

Curves are Beautiful, and nothing to be ashamed of. I was much skinnier before I had my daughter, and I actually like my body more now than I did before. You are beautiful, every woman is beautiful in her own way.

Curves are Beautiful, and nothing to be ashamed of. I was much skinnier before I had my daughter, and I actually like my body more now than I did before. You are beautiful, every woman is beautiful in her own way.

Great photos....one of my favorite parts of lit is real people posting real photos of themselves and all the little things that make them sexy.

After Kids MrsK isn't that skinny-mini either. I know this sounds funny, but, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and beauty starts from with in.

We happen to be our own worst critics. I luv reading that someone has seen the light at the end of the tunnel. I luv these curvy woman...especially Mrs K's curves

After 3 kids, a bad divorce and 7 years of not caring, it took a second glance and a flirt from a 26 yo to make me realize how beautiful I really am.

After 3 kids, a bad divorce and 7 years of not caring, it took a second glance and a flirt from a 26 yo to make me realize how beautiful I really am.

great attitude! more people need to be like this! be proud and show that curvy, hot body! you go girl!

Lady, You are sexy as hell, but that stunning smile is the icing on the cake. Thanks:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back