Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need new ideas for photos, but Im as a loss...not a lot of poses look good on a girl my size, especially because I try to hide my "rolls" as much as possible

any ideas?

How about laying down with legs in.the air. Your hands on.your sexy ass. While wearing heels, boots, or nothing.

I need new ideas for photos, but Im as a loss...not a lot of poses look good on a girl my size, especially because I try to hide my "rolls" as much as possible

any ideas?

*head shake*

You are gorgeous.

You have no need to hide a damned thing...

Though (Speaking as a female who has the exact same issue) I find that side shots and back shots are best at hiding what I don't want the world to see.

(for me it's the scars...my body is covered in them...)

*head shake*

You are gorgeous.

You have no need to hide a damned thing...

Though (Speaking as a female who has the exact same issue) I find that side shots and back shots are best at hiding what I don't want the world to see.

(for me it's the scars...my body is covered in them...)

You are both very sexy. And you have nothing to hide. I.love.looking at every inch of you 2.

You are both very sexy. And you have nothing to hide. I.love.looking at every inch of you 2.

:eek:

Thanks papi.

Call it the Top in me. I don't want to present myself as less than physically perfect.

I don't mind the curves too much..nor even the occasional stray bit of pudge that might be shown BUT...the scars...

ACK. I hate them.

And I am covered in them...

Belly, back, thighs, ass...

It is hard to hide those things...so taking pictures to show what I want mean lots of tossed away poses.

:eek:

Thanks papi.

Call it the Top in me. I don't want to present myself as less than physically perfect.

I don't mind the curves too much..nor even the occasional stray bit of pudge that might be shown BUT...the scars...

ACK. I hate them.

And I am covered in them...

Belly, back, thighs, ass...

It is hard to hide those things...so taking pictures to show what I want mean lots of tossed away poses.

I'll take them all. I love looking at sexy woman like.you. so send all those pics my way next time!:kiss:

I have scars too, and as for back shots...I have back rolls too!! :(

I absolutely love pin-up style photos but every time I try to replicate them I end up deleting all the photos because it just doesnt look appealing at all

bah

Your being too hard on your self. Your sexy and gorgoues. I know I want to see more of you.

157126.jpg

I have scars too, and as for back shots...I have back rolls too!! :(

I absolutely love pin-up style photos but every time I try to replicate them I end up deleting all the photos because it just doesnt look appealing at all

bah

I offer you proof that most every one looks insane in pin up poses.

In this particular picture I weighed 132 pounds.

7a87.jpg

yet I look bigger because of the cut of my bustier...

I think you would look delicious in that particular pose...

And now that I have posted one, you HAVE to post one as well...

No choice. I am applying peer pressure.

thank you guys so much for all of your support and love!! all of the nice comments will definitely keep me coming back to posting more pictures =) muah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back