Cum on Food

You wouldnt like a little something extra in your coffee or in a cocktail?

I've put cum in biscuits, mashed potatoes, scrambled eggs, omelets and gravy. Served all those items to family or guests.

I have added my own cream to my coffee. It had no difference to me; the other cream in my coffee was Half & Half.

Does anyone else enjoy cumming on or in food?

Anyone have any recipes with cum as the key ingredient?

i love it when a man cums on my food and then watches me eat ,so sexy.
one of my favourite recipes is for cupcakes and when i whisk the cream i add cum to the mix before decorating the cakes and i love it as an extra topping on cereals .

This sounds appealing..I'm thinking a bit of my mans cream..on some whipped cream..on a strawberry shortcake I made last night.......yum

Cum isnt Food?

my first Master made me put cum on everything i ate or drank. Before a meal i would jerk off into one of the baggies i always kept in my pocket. At home we always made our plate in the kitchen so it was easy to put my cum on my food or drink. At school no one ever looked twice at me putting homemade mayo on my sandwich... a couple of times one of my classmates asked of they could have a little. One of the girls who borrowed some said it was better than store bought. One of the guys i gave some to also really loved, and saved some to take home for his mom to try to see if he could get her to make some...

I have to say that initially the thought of this was quite repulsive but in thinking more about it there's a certain appeal in drinking a man's cum without the knowledge at the time but only to find out later.

my husband has jerked off in a shot glass of tequila and I drank it

Why do I get the feeling that might not have been your first shot of tequila that evening... :rolleyes: Still, there must have been plenty of fun to go around.

I've wanted to do this for a very long time; Creme Caramel with semen topping!

Semen was my own (frozen 24hrs prior), which then melted slowly on top. SOOOOO good!

Hopefully one day it will be another gentleman's ... and fresh! ;)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 4
Butter dish

Breakfast cereal or similar, I love to unload into the bowl,
Brings a whole new meaning to frosting.

Just a thought:heart:

Make hole in butter container fill with warm cum ,cover , great with toast around breakfast table.
Use to mix with mother in laws cereal and sit back watch them swallow

I've wanted to do this for a very long time; Creme Caramel with semen topping!

Semen was my own (frozen 24hrs prior), which then melted slowly on top. SOOOOO good!

Hopefully one day it will be another gentleman's ... and fresh! ;)

Now that's something to try next I have a Creme Caramel ! Also I'm sure I've previously mentioned before in one thread or another here that I quite like it on strawberries.

I cum on my food often. Coffee, beer mix drinks are my favorite. Even came on a plate and froze it last night. I had frozen cum to suck on as it melted in my mouth

soft taco

I once sucked a guy off and he finished all over my soft taco from Taco Bell. I ate it right in front of him. Hot.

Back