Cum on Food

Jerked off once into a bottle of salad dressing (Newman's Own Oil and Vinegar, IIRC), shook it up, and then served it to guests. Nobody noticed, but I smiled when one woman asked for seconds on the salad.

I masturbated in my gf's coffee once and watched her reaction. When I told her what I did she wanted to get more creative.
So we used some fruit and used her creampie for a yummy dip!

Any ideas?

So, my wife has been asking me if there are any ways for feeding me my cum that we haven't really delved into.

One area that we haven't done much with is cumming on food and her feeding it to me. We had talked about this a bit and I thought I might suggest that as something to try. Does anyone have any suggestions for good foods to start with?

So, my wife has been asking me if there are any ways for feeding me my cum that we haven't really delved into.

One area that we haven't done much with is cumming on food and her feeding it to me. We had talked about this a bit and I thought I might suggest that as something to try. Does anyone have any suggestions for good foods to start with?

Celery is good, acts like a natural spoon...nice groove to accumulate the cum in!

Celery is good, acts like a natural spoon...nice groove to accumulate the cum in!

I have to admit, I don't know if I would've thought of Celery. We could certainly give that a try, of course I'm open to other ideas if anyone else has any suggestions!

Drinks are a great way of serving cum!

Have you tried anything so far?

Actually we’ve experimented with my cum in drinks before, coffee, beer, a "cum shot" (recipe reproduced below) with my "cream" substituted for the Whip Cream.

Cum Shot recipe:
1 part butterscotch schnapps
1 part Bailey's® Irish cream
1 1/2 oz whipped cream

Blend liquors in shot glass. Top with whipped cream. Serve.

Actually the "Cum Shot" was pretty good...

I certainly have not done this, but I have spoken to two men that did and one put it on strawberries, (strawberries and cream will never be the same), and another that put it on popcorn. One said he made ice cubes of it, lord knows if any of this was true, but they have an imagination in any case.

Attachments

• Strawberries%20and%20Cream.jpg
    Strawberries%20and%20Cream.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 127
I certainly have not done this, but I have spoken to two men that did and one put it on strawberries, (strawberries and cream will never be the same), and another that put it on popcorn. One said he made ice cubes of it, lord knows if any of this was true, but they have an imagination in any case.

I think strawberries and cum would be more a visual thing, never tried though.. sounds fun doesn't it!

I won't offer any detailed recipes, but I have liked it used in frosting for a cake, as creamer in coffee, mixed into smoothies, and mixed into eggs. But my favorite really is straight in a glass - maybe with a little vodka, gin, or whiskey added

I like

Breakfast cereal or similar, I love to unload into the bowl,
Brings a whole new meaning to frosting.

Just a thought:heart:

I won't offer any detailed recipes, but I have liked it used in frosting for a cake, as creamer in coffee, mixed into smoothies, and mixed into eggs. But my favorite really is straight in a glass - maybe with a little vodka, gin, or whiskey added

I've done straight in a glass numerous times, both a shot glass and a wine glass.

I've also had it in scotch whiskey.

I like
Breakfast cereal or similar, I love to unload into the bowl,
Brings a whole new meaning to frosting.

Just a thought:heart:

Thanks for the idea! Providing a little bit of "special" milk for my cereal could be hot, especially with my wife's help and encouragement.

Also, another person PM'd me and suggested a brownie, that one sounded like it could be fun as well!

Desserts!!!

Had chocolate moose with fresh cum yesterday aftr dinner!!!! Tastes amazing... yummm yummm

Had a friend who would use it as filling in like a jelly donut

Sounds intriguing! Actually, my wife suggested either a Glazed donut that we could turn into a "special glazed" donut or a cream-filled donut with added "natural" cream filling...

A little cum is good for a source of extra protein and goes well in homemade creamy salad dressing or instead of a lot of mayo use a little and some fresh pulled cum, I like a little extra pepper when doing this

Back