Cum on Food

Love this thread!

I love doing this! Having trouble getting my pics to upload, but I’m going to keep trying. Cumming on food and eating it is such a turn-on for me.

You’re kidding me! Nobody else has done this?

A somewhat twisted and evil plan. Still, it touched me. As for nobody else, I suspect a number of restaurant workers could attest to this happening to unsuspecting customers.

One nationally known sit-down restaurant near me was sued by a customer who my brother knows for finding a pubic hair under his steak and apparently some off tasting sour cream on his baked potato. The remainder of his meal was tested at a lab and it was what he claimed it was. The guilty employee was fired and the restaurant was held liable. They settled out of court. Needless to say a tip wasn't left that night. And no, I won't name the restaurant.

Last edited:
And no, I won't name the restaurant.

On the other hand, a restaurant that openly advertised a line of cum cuisine might attract a bit of business. The donors would have to be tested, of course, but as long as there's no hazard to health and the customers knew what they were getting into, why not?

I've never gone as far as cumming on food but I have stuck my cock in food that I know my wife will be eating later. She hasn't sucked my cock in years so last year I took the ice cream and got real horny and dripping pre cum and I rubbed my cock in the ice cream. That night she enjoyed the dessert and I just smiled!!!!

Back