Cum on Food

Ranch dressing is a fave place to cum! I love it when the guys talk about how good it is and my wife tells them it’s her secret recipe! LOL!

Mr T served me waffles with wild blueberries and cream over the weekend! Mmmm, the breakfast of champions!!

Attachments

• B22BEC08-0400-4E27-AB5C-F729B3E0EB32.jpg
    B22BEC08-0400-4E27-AB5C-F729B3E0EB32.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 0
Ranch dressing is a fave place to cum! I love it when the guys talk about how good it is and my wife tells them it’s her secret recipe! LOL!

OMG! We have done exactly that! My best buddy and his wife were over for dinner. Wife ha me cum in thecranch dressing several times that week prior. I though it was weird, but hey, she was helping me cum! That Saturday night she served the salad and proudly announced that we had her special recipe ranch dressing. She served it to him first and he said it was the best he had ever eaten! His wife ate it too, but he kept asking for more and more! I was hard through the whole meal. My wife kept sneaking feels of my dick and winking at me.
After they left we had a good laugh. She said to me “Don’t laugh. You have no idea how many men’s cum you have swallowed!”

OMG! We have done exactly that! My best buddy and his wife were over for dinner. Wife ha me cum in thecranch dressing several times that week prior. I though it was weird, but hey, she was helping me cum! That Saturday night she served the salad and proudly announced that we had her special recipe ranch dressing. She served it to him first and he said it was the best he had ever eaten! His wife ate it too, but he kept asking for more and more! I was hard through the whole meal. My wife kept sneaking feels of my dick and winking at me.
After they left we had a good laugh. She said to me “Don’t laugh. You have no idea how many men’s cum you have swallowed!”

You’re kidding me! Nobody else has done this?

I love cum so much - my own & other men's

I love shooting my cum on Kit Kat bars, Nestle Crunch's, good chocolate with thick man cum - fuck yes, makes me so happy to be a married queer. Love the warm flood from a dick in my mouth, but have eaten my own sperm for 13 years in a variety of ways.

Have yet to try it on warm eggs, or some type of ice cream.

Back