Cum fetish

I have licked another guys cum from my wife's tits, LOVE IT. Wish I could do it again, but it has to be another guys tho.

One off my many dreams is to lick a woman's clit while she's getting banged doggie, the he cum in her and pulls out and I eat the fresh creampie as it oozes from her...

I wouldn't mind another guy licking my cum off a girls body, more specifically her pussy, now that would be sexy! :devil:

Selfishly however, I wouldn't want to lick another guys cum, no way hosay, lol!

When I was younger like 15 I had no problem flipping my legs over my head and getting a mouthful of my own hot semenl... As I got older I would lose interest but threads like these help me carry on. But my last girlfriend would let me give her a nice warm creampie and then she would immediately put her panties on! She loved feeling it fill her panties as she would drive home: )

WOW That was hot as hell. One of the hottest I've ever read. WOW! Thanks for sharing

Last edited by a moderator:
curious

I am so curious to taste more than my own but want it to be a shared experience with my wife. I am not sure she is ready for this.

Last edited:
I stopped asking why we fantasize about this and rather wondering why more dont.

I do have to admit that I have an addiction to cum. I just love the warm, smooth feeling all over my face. Even when I masturbate, I like to aim my cock at my face and mouth. If it's an impressive load, I sometimes like to take pictures of my face, chest, and mouth covered in my cum. And afterwards, I clean up by swallowing all of the cum that is on me (and take a shower of course). So yeah, I have a bit of a cum fetish.

I love kissing gf after cumming in her mouth and eating cream pie. Would love to eat a cream pie of another mans cum

Cum....

I love when a girl wants my cum. she doesnt care where it is, just wants it. she wants in on her face, tits, and in her pussy. I think a cum covered face is sexy as shit, as well and a pearl necklace and a cum dripping pussy. guys you agree? girls what do you think? pm if you want to discuss in detail

There's several facial and cum threads on Lit. Run a search. You may enjoy them. :)

And if you're seeking one on one chat, especially if it's private chat, you may enjoy the Personals.

Welcome to Lit!

Read the thread you are in now. Seems the mod merged your new thread into this one.

What the fuck is it with men and tits?

If there was cum on my body I'd want to have someone lick it out of my bush, or off my stomach, or neck or face or feed it to them off my hands.

Tits are nothing special, guys. They are lumps. Nipples, sure, and you each have a pair of those.

What the fuck, I get so tired of ttttiiiiiittttssss.....

I'm with there. wouldn't be into licking up another dudes cum but I enjoy licking my own off of and out of her pussy but the biggest thrill is to lick it off her pretty little toes

Anyone out there also have this fetish? I especially have a fetish with cum on the face. What about any other females out there? Do you like that too? And how about the men?

Do you or have you ever tried to kiss the guy afterward?

Back