Cum fetish

I love eating cum!! I'll take it anyway I can, but I really prefer it straight from the tap.

What the fuck is it with men and tits?

If there was cum on my body I'd want to have someone lick it out of my bush, or off my stomach, or neck or face or feed it to them off my hands.

Tits are nothing special, guys. They are lumps. Nipples, sure, and you each have a pair of those.

What the fuck, I get so tired of ttttiiiiiittttssss.....

No way I love my tits. I want him to touch them every day. If we are making love. I wouldn't want him to forget to pleasure my tits. They feels so great! :D

My first lover was an older woman who loved cum-play. Sadly, I didn't realize how rare this was at the time, and I've never had another lover quite so open-minded about it. The mutually beneficial side of it was that the fact that she was always so eager to smear it around on her lovely body, lick it off her fingertips, swirl it around in her mouth, all made me instantly hard again and ready to go a second (or occasionally third) time. The more she saw how it turned me on, the naughtier she got with it.

I'll taste my own from time-to-time, but the fact that I haven't been with a really cum friendly lover in a long time has sort of discouraged that side of things for me. It's a delicacy best shared, and tasting it on my own doesn't do a lot for me.

Yes, indeed!

Anyone else fantasize about licking another dudes cum off a girls body?

My interest, and then obsession with this, came from the night that my wife made good my request to return from the guest room with palpable proof that she had actually been sexual with our sleep-over dinner guest.

I waited alone in the dark for her return much longer than I had expected to. I shivered, althogh only moments before it was hot under the down comforter. Somewhere in my mind I was aroused. But although I stroked myself, I didn't get hard. I wondered what she—what they!—were doing at that exact moment. Where were his hands? Where was her belly pressed? Where was his cock now! Where was her mouth, was it full, was it kissing, sucking—wet with her saliva and his, or was her mouth open in the familiar "O" in her silent scream when penetrated so she loses all track of the world beyod her womb. Did she think of me, just once? What did she think of me? Was his cock prettier or bigger than mine. Was it circumcised or not? Would she be reluctant to leave him? Is that why she was taking so long. Would she want to return to me?

When finally she did emerge from the pitch black of the hallway into the near dark of our bedroom, she paused in the doorway. Naked, her skin appeared silvery in the pale light, ghostlike, a voluptuous marble statue. Her arms were relaxed, hanging straight down, her hands low beside each hip. My wife's shorty nightgown dangled from one hand and her panties were bunched in the other. I threw back the covers for her to enter the bed beside me.

Instead, she dropped panties and nighty to the deep carpet, and then, surprisingly, instead of coming around the bed to get in, she came to me from the center of the footboard directly below me. Catlike she crawled up over the footboard on knees and hands, up between my legs and in a moment straddled me, her breathing, still moving beauty looming dark above me, dominant and purposeful. I tried to nuzzle her breasts, but she lifted my chin with one hand, seeking my mouth with hers. Instead of the kiss I expected, she squirreled her tongue between my lips and teeth, forced my mouth open wide and thrust her tongue down into me. A thick liquid dropped into me. It was warmer than my mouth and thicker than her saliva. Before realization of what it was dawned on me, it had slid heavily over my tongue, stopped from gliding into my throat by the back of my tongue rising to block it. Then it hit me. A gust of my own breath rising through the back way into my nose filled my nostrils with the unmistakable tang of fresh semen.

The erotic realization overwhelmed me. The intimacy of sharing my wife's sexual experience so excited me that I passionately hugged her over and over, cradling her bottom with one hand and forearm and her back with the other in a nearly bone cracking embraces. With my tongue and mouth I sought to find in the depths of her mouth every trace of our guest's passion so recently surrendered in my wife's implacable mouth (his semen, notably warmer than her saliva, could not have been more than seconds old as she let it pour from her mouth like a mother bird feeding her young, my mouth and throat upturned, blind in the night with her breasts hot on my throat and chest).

To oblige me, and to my further astonishment and nearly unbearable delight, she brought up from back in her throat more of his semen. It was a thick gout, the kind that stays intact. (The next day, in a flash realization I knew it must have been that second gush all men ejaculate, the big one. What she had poured into my mouth at first was the result of his decreasing spasms after that big one that came from the entire length of his spine in a strangled scream through the swollen, constricted throat of his penis, aimed at splitting her, directed to her female center regardless of the entry point . . . his legs turned to iron and breathing stopped as he shot home his need of release, and little by little he died into her.)

The next morning, at my insistent pressuring her for details, she told me that she had done as I had suggested . . . quietly entered his room, stood over him close by the bed, smoothly and tantalizingly slipped the shorty nighty over her head, dropping it to the floor with her arms still stretched high, and then lowered her face and breasts close to him as she pushed down the panties and slipped quickly, shivering, into bed beside him.

She said he was immediately so excited that he had trouble breathing, as if he were being smothered. She said that they kissed for a long time, that he was a vey good kisser and that his cock was so hard up against her belly that she could feel it pulse as they kissed. He tried over and over to enter her, Once he got above her and roughly raised her legs to dangle over his upper arms, pulled her hips to him and nearly got in, but she said she squirmed back, held him and kissed him, so that he kissed her back. Later, he flipped her over, face down, and yanked her hips up so that she was sitting on his lap. He pushed her forward and she naturally fell into a kneeling position, hands and knees, ass in the air and the head of his cock already sliding up and down to find her entrance (she admitted she was so wet that she was dribbling on her inner thighs).

But she had turned, dove, found his cock with her mouth, and then allowed him to push her back and kneel over her. She said he rested his entire weight on both outstretched hands above her head and, she thinks remembering, on his toes pushing back against the footboard, as he pumped hard. She said she thinks it was because he was so turned on that he was almost brutal with his need in her. He tried, and sometimes succeeded in pushing past a terrible resistance she felt, and into her throat (she was sure it was all of him, and was surely in her thoat, she said, because her throat suddenly would feel so full and she gagged repeatedly. She shyly told me that sometimes his balls rested on her chin and her face hurt because her nose was flattened hard by his belly. She told me it hurt sometimes when he would pause in her up to the hilt) She said his climax shook his legs. He held the back of her head with one hand so that some of his semen went up her nose.

Last edited:
My interest, and then obsession with this, came from the night that my wife made good my request to return from the guest room with palpable proof that she had actually been sexual with our sleep-over dinner guest.

I waited alone in the dark much longer than I had expected for her return. When finally she appeared ghostlike in our bedroom doorway, she was naked, her shorty nightgown and panties hanging from a hand beside her hip. I threw back the covers for her to enter the bed beside me, but instead she crawled up over the footboard of the bed, until she was kneeling above me. I tried to nuzzle her breasts, but she lifted my chin with one hand, seeking my mouth with hers. Instead of the kiss I expected, she squirreled her tongue into between my lips and teeth, forcing my mouth open wide, and suddenly I felt a warmer-than-her-mouth thick liquid drop into me. My nostrils filled with the unmistakable tang of fresh semen. The erotic realization overwhelmed me. The intimacy of sharing my wife's sexual experience so excited me that I passionately hugged her over and over as I sought to find every trace of our guest's cum in her mouth. To oblige me, and to my further astonishment, she brought up from deeper in her mouth and back in her throat more of his semen. It was a thick gout, the kind that lasts intact for a long time. I realized later it was probably that second gush all men ejaculate, the big one.

Wow, very nice. Lucky you have such a playful wife.

Holy crap! You're a lucky bugger! I'd love to hear more detail. How all this came about, any other adventures.

Wow...

Just a little giggle.......

Lit6.jpg

Holy crap! You're a lucky bugger! I'd love to hear more detail. How all this came about, any other adventures.

Wow...

Sorry, I didn't address your request . . . As to how it came about, if you're referring to the history before that night, the diary extract I'll send you if you want it will explain. But if you mean you'd like to know more about how our dinner guest came to be there that night, I can tell you if you want that. And yes, there have been other adventures, I'm happy to say.

not so much another mans off a chick, but when im sucking a ts' cock, and i beg her to cum in my mouth. cant get enough of it. in a relationship with a ts currently, she loves being a top, i love being her bottom, when we are together, im always trying to suck her cock, a quickie as often as we can, she loves it cos she gets her cock sucked, and i love sucking her cock and her blowing her load in my mouth, (love it that much, that sometimes i ask her to wake me up with her cock in my mouth about to cum, a nice load in the morning :D

Sorry, I didn't address your request . . . As to how it came about, if you're referring to the history before that night, the diary extract I'll send you if you want it will explain. But if you mean you'd like to know more about how our dinner guest came to be there that night, I can tell you if you want that. And yes, there have been other adventures, I'm happy to say.

Nice to see you back MilkFountain. I have enjoyed your stories in the past and only continue to look forward to your input here and other places.

Anyone licked another guy's cum from their woman???

I do and love it. My wife has a lover and we both play with another guy together. Her lovers not bi so I just cleanup, but the other guy is my suck buddy and I share her with him.

From where do you mean?

Anyone licked another guy's cum from their woman???

Yes, but not exactly licked . . . I love to have my wife sit on my face so that I can still hear while she tells me about having been with someone else. My recurring hard-on making image is to go back to the moment of her comeing back from just having intercourse with a houseguest. I swung her over to sit my face, had just got my nose up in her cunt, and as she got comfortable, letting her full weight settle around me and I was reaching to lick her clitoris, I found my nose being filled with his cum. some fell directly back and into my windpipe and I coughed. The first cough unintentionally made me snort more mixture of him and her up into my sinuses, and had to hold her bottom away from my while I sneezed over and over. When I was done sneezing she asked if I was okay, and I told her what had happened. She tried to apologize but I when told that I kind of liked it, she sat back down, by chance on my nose again, and pushed more of him into me. This time I sniffed it into me and didn't sneeze. (Anyone ever have something similar happen?)

Last edited:
So sad that all these men want to lick and suck cum off a womans body but cant find that woman. I love being cummed all over and having someone lick it off. I would :heart: to have multiple men cumming all over me and in me then licking it all off....

this thread is really hot. I wish I could find a woman like this in NC.

Last edited:
So sad that all these men want to lick and suck cum off a womans body but cant find that woman. I love being cummed all over and having someone lick it off. I would :heart: to have multiple men cumming all over me and in me then licking it all off....

Damn... wish you were my woman.

Always!!!

To me that is a big turn-on. I think it is for some women also. I have had a guy cum inside his girlfriends pussy and I went down on her immediately. She loved it!! And while I was eating her pussy he started fucking me in the ass.

Back