Cum fetish

Anyone turned on by the more sordid and seedy aspects of cum fetish? PM me... x

Anyone else fantasize about licking another dudes cum off a girls body?

This is my cum fetish fantasy --

My sexy wife (she is by the way very sexy and beautiful) is lying naked on a bed in a room with about 15 or 20 nice looking, hard and horny naked men. One by one, some of them begin fucking her wet pussy, shooting them hot, sweet cum inside her. Others line up on both sides of her face and bring their hard dicks to her mouth and she sucks them until they shoot their hot cum into her mouth and onto her lips, her pretty face, neck, and her small but firm titties. After 5 horny studs have shot their cum deep inside her pussy, I crawl up between her legs and start running my tongue all over her sopping wet pussy, licking up all that sweet, hot cum. I press my lips firmly against her pussy lips and suck in and swallow all the warm, sweet juice. Then I make my way up her body and start licking the cum off her tits and neck. I slide my hard dick into her pussy while I lick the cum off her face while she continues sucking cocks, two at a time. I start fucking her wet pussy while cleaning the cum off her face and neck. Then I start helping her suck the hard cocks as I thrust my hard dick in and out of her hot and totally wet pussy, and we share the sweet loads of cum as the men shoot their sweet cum into both our mouths!

Let me ask you though... Dear Stella, as a woman myself, i agreed till one man treated them like they were the most special gift. Softly lifting and kissing underneath. Holding them like they were breakable and spending all kinds of time kissing nibbling and biting till i came all over him over and over.

Just saying... Maybe if treated right you'd be screaming for more.
Nice response! I have been with many women who LOVE having their tits licked and sucked.

cum.

My ex liked to kiss me after I sucked him off, and he'd eat me after cumming in me. I found it weird at first, then insanely erotic!

I've had fantasies of being shared by a bunch of men, and loving their cum.

I love kissing either men or women after I cum in their mouth, and love licking it out of the pussy..

It's what a gentleman does.

I can't stand the taste of my own cum all by itself. However I love the flavor of my cum when it is mixed with a woman's juices and is dripping from her pussy after we have both cum. Besides finger fucking a woman at that point while licking up the cream pie can produce some very intense orgasms. I miss having a woman's pussy muscles clamp down on my fingers like that. :p

Fun with cum

My lover loves male-male sex and has arranged it with her husband to fill her pussy with cum just before I visit. Then he takes off and I get to enjoy her pussy filled with cum. It’s so hot and always leads to her cumming with a wand and my fingers and mouth. Then she fills me with a dildo and strokes me off into a shot glass. That of course ends up in my mouth next.

If you love cum and your partner does too, there’s lots of ways to get it into your mouth. I’ll tell you about our ABS visits next.

Over the years I've developed a total fetish for self facials.

I don't want to eat it (though there's sometimes a little taste that is unavoidable and that can be hot). Years ago while lying down and masturbating I came hard enough to get myself in the chin from distance. That meant a strong orgasm, and that I was enjoying whatever video I was watching at the time, and I think that connected the two things for me. "Strong orgasm == happy boy == hit your face."

I'm straight and can be easily embarrassed in normal situations, so this taboo act was extra tantalizing for me.

My wife is beautiful and fun, but also somewhat prudish about sex. She doesn't like to talk about things in the bedroom (though she enjoys our play and her orgasms) and while I've given her a few facials and pearl necklaces over the years, she'd laugh but tell me "EW don't do that!"

In the last year or two she's taken to using a magic wand while I kiss her, and then helping me finish myself without penetration. A few months ago, this meant that I was getting close to finishing and she made me roll over onto my back. Well... I finished. Big finish. Hit myself right in the face, right in front of her. Worlds collided. She giggled and said "oh my god, you gave yourself a facial!" I gasped and just sat there, still cumming, and after she got done giggling she got me some tissues to clean up.

This was a HUGE turn on for me.

Update:

Similar situation last night. Started out kissing her chest and lips while she enjoyed the vibrations from her wand. I had my boxers off and was enjoying myself, rubbing against her thigh, kissing her neck, playing with her nipples.

As she got close to finishing, she again had me roll over on my back. Being the winter season, it's colder now, so rather than being fully naked I still had on a t-shirt. She then moved to my side and took over, stroking me and kissing my neck and my mouth. As she kissed me I started to moan, and knowing this meant I was about to finish she pulled back a few inches to be "out of the blast zone" as she says.

I came all over my chest, up to my neck, and down on my stomach. I still had the t-shirt on, so that was soaked with warm cum. She again laughed and pulled her hand back. "Eww!" She wiped a little off her hand onto my shirt.

After a few moments I finished and caught my breath. I told her that was great, it felt really nice... but now I had a big mess. "Little help?" I moved my arms up above my head.

"What, you want me to take your shirt off?"

Uh huh.

"Hehehe... I can't do that! It's messy! What if it gets on you?"

It's already on me. I trust you! <3

"Okay... hold still..."

She pulled the shirt up from the bottom, rolling it along as I arched my back to let her move it up, then pulled it up to my chin. I moved my shoulders up so she could take the shirt off over my head.

She got it up over my face and dropped it on me. "Oh no!" I don't know if she did it by accident or on purpose, but now she's just smeared warm cum onto my face from my shirt. My poor cock was just aching after that orgasm and now I was rock hard again.

Mmmmmf!

"Hahaha oh my god I told you!"

I have been thinking a lot about what it was about the woman who I was with for 16 years that made her such a fantastic play mate. She had a lot going for her but what really set her apart from most other women in my life was that she genuinely loved cum. She did not think that it was "dirty". Quite the contrary. She said that she felt "honored" when I would gift her with my semen, whether it was in her pussy, hands or mouth. I miss long deep kisses with her after she sucked me off. I miss licking up the cream pie and enjoying the flavor of our mingled juices after our shared orgasms. I miss looking into her eyes as she'd smile when she was giving me hand jobs. I know that there is someone else out there who is just as enthusiastic about shared erotic fun and I am impatient to meet that person.

I love to cum on my wife's tits and she loves it when i lick her tits clean. I get off on it and so does she, and i would love it if some one with a nice big cock would
cum all over her so i can clean her off.....

Back