cum bath

I often think of what it'd be like to have multiple men cum over my body and the thought really turns me on. To have their seed all over my body, rubbing it in and leaving it all to dry is a real fantasy. I quite frequently ask my guy to cum all over my tits or ass when we have sex, let it dry and walk around with his cum over me for a bit.

I often think of what it'd be like to have multiple men cum over my body and the thought really turns me on. To have their seed all over my body, rubbing it in and leaving it all to dry is a real fantasy. I quite frequently ask my guy to cum all over my tits or ass when we have sex, let it dry and walk around with his cum over me for a bit.

It's supposed to be good for you skin too.

Elaine, I am sure I speak for most blokes when I see they is a fair few of us who would happily cover you from head to toe..

I love cum. I would love to have a bunch of guys cumming all over me. Just the thought makes me wet.

It's supposed to have mild anti-depressant properties, too, according to one study.

You mean after you drink it or by just having it on your skin?

The article I read compared women who used condoms in the relationship vs. those that did not. The hypothesis being that this is one of the ways that we evolved to reproduce (i.e. women will be more content if they have regular doses of a man's seed).

The article I read compared women who used condoms in the relationship vs. those that did not. The hypothesis being that this is one of the ways that we evolved to reproduce (i.e. women will be more content if they have regular doses of a man's seed).

I wonder if that is more the mental side of receiving rather than absorbing properties of cum through the vaginal walls?!

I, along with many men here, do enjoy covering bare flesh with cum and it really got me so aroused the first time a partner asked me to cum on not in her, made the orgasm really powerful!

About to head into the shower after an overnight shift ............ oh my how I'd much rather take a ummmm " bath " instead :rolleyes: !??!

Oh absolutely.

How many loads would it take to fill a bathtub though? Thousands and thousands, surely. It's like an elementary Maths for Whores test

Oh absolutely.

How many loads would it take to fill a bathtub though? Thousands and thousands, surely. It's like an elementary Maths for Whores test

Lol I would like to teach that class.

Well, according to a quick Google, the average amount of an ejaculation is 2-5 milliliters.

A small-ish bathtub will hold 80 liters of content.

So that would be 16.000 to 40.000 ejaculations required!

That might take a while!

I can't imagine how you would fill a bath tub, but when I'm involved in a bukkake I get pretty covered and I smear it around on me like I'm bathing. I like the glisten of it on my body when it's still moist. The more guys the more intense, sometimes the excitement can make it seem like too much, particularly if they are filling your mouth too.

This is one of my fantasies... it would be just sooo hot to be literally covered with cum... Any cum loving person would love this idea right? :heart:

Back