Crossdressing guys only into Women

Fot those of you that have the support of a spouse or girlfriend, you are indeed fortunate and "blessed." Having a female partner that accepts you, and perhaps encourages you, is wonderful and should be cherished. đź’•
đź‘ 
Just to be clear, my wife does not “support” or accept my crossdressing. In fact, she has never seen me dressed in anything except women’s underwear below the waist. She knows that I have other clothing and that I dress when she is not around, but she only lets me wear panties, girdles, and stockings when I am with her.

She accepts that I love femininity and I submit to her authority. She limits my crossdressing. I would dress a lot more if I lived alone, but serving and pleasing her is more important to me.

Last edited:
Just to start it out, question, a couple questions:
1) Is your wife/partner okay with you wearing panties?
2) Do you switch to cotton or microfiber panty fabrics in the summer to stay cooler?
3) Do you have any “skorts” and would you wear them in public?

I'm answering not for myself - this is from a situation I became involved in as a third party.

The long and short of it: The wife thought her husband was cheating, it turned out he was dressing up whenever she was away overnight. The perfume got him caught.

1) She was ok with it, she was relieved he wasn't cheating
2) -
3) -

Anyone familiar with Mrs Loving and her friend … love the scene setting teasing but never seen one to climax , anyone else ?
She has at least one with a happy ending but I really enjoy ones where she has her sub boy kneeling as she gives him permission to put his head under her dress/skirt and sniff her panties - that's a money shot right there

I have no real use for men, personally I find them hairy and smelly. That being said genetic females and trans/crossdresser tops are beautiful and sexy. I have been with men when the one I was with wished it upon me for power, control and humiliation.

I wear panties 24/7, 365. I like to fully dress when I get an opportunity. I first had thoughts about wanting to be a girl when I was in Kindergarten. I have accepted that I will never be a woman. I can only emulate, admire, and serve them. I have no plans or desire to transition. I guess that makes me a Crossdresser.

I’ve looked in this GLBT section of the forum for threads for and about other “straight” crossdressers like me, but all the threads I’ve seen so far are about hooking up to suck cock or things like that. Since the overwhelming majority of crossdressers are 100% heterosexual, I’d like to see a place (a thread) where we can discuss our interest in feminine things without the implication (and intrusion) that crossdressing is a “bi” or guy hookup thing.

2) Do you switch to cotton or microfiber panty fabrics in the summer to stay cooler?

Thank you, Nancy
The Fetish & Sexuality forum is where you should be looking for that.
https://forum.literotica.com/forums/fetish-sexuality-central.58/

Disagree. Most male crossdressers are heterosexual. Some dress as a fetish, some don’t. We are generally accepted in the LGBTQA+ community. Why not here?

This should not only be a place for crossdressers who are into sucking dicks.
LGBT crossdressers? Sure. You'd likely be given the benefit of the doubt that you're non-binary/trans. Though in that case you likely wouldn't call it cross dressing to begin with.

But if you're out saying you're cis hetero you'd be viewed more as an ally(presuming you're not voting against lgbt rights).

LGBT crossdressers? Sure. You'd likely be given the benefit of the doubt that you're non-binary/trans. Though in that case you likely wouldn't call it cross dressing to begin with.

But if you're out saying you're cis hetero you'd be viewed more as an ally(presuming you're not voting against lgbt rights).
Not interested in a debate, but there is a continuum of transgender behavior, psyche, and feelings. CD is simply a label for males, almost always heterosexual, who experience gender dysphoria to some degree and enjoy wearing women’s clothing, but do not view themselves as a “woman trapped in a man’s body.” Some CDs are fetish dressers only, but many others dress to ease their gender dysphoria. And, of course we support LGBT rights. Why would we vote against our own interests?

As someone who has experienced gender dysphoria since early childhood, has been crossdressing for decades, and is 100% heterosexual, it’s likely that I know more about this topic than you do.

Not interested in a debate, but there is a continuum of transgender behavior, psyche, and feelings. CD is simply a label for males, almost always heterosexual, who experience gender dysphoria to some degree and enjoy wearing women’s clothing, but do not view themselves as a “woman trapped in a man’s body.” Some CDs are fetish dressers only, but many others dress to ease their gender dysphoria. And, of course we support LGBT rights. Why would we vote against our own interests?

As someone who has experienced gender dysphoria since early childhood, has been crossdressing for decades, and is 100% heterosexual, it’s likely that I know more about this topic than you do.
No, crossdressing is not limited to males.

And the Fetish & Sexuality forum is not just for fetish discussion and there are plenty of straight crossdressing threads there.

A distressing number of CDs not only vote against their own interests, but actually get elected to write the legislation only to be outed in disgrace later.

Also some who dress to express their feminine side and only engage in sucking dicks when in femme mode would likely consider themselves straight in that moment as well as they are viewing themselves feminine or lesbian if engaging with another feminine.

If you're on the trans spectrum and dress to relieve some gender dysphoria you absolutely belong in the LGBT. It's just if you're outright stating you are cis hetero and occasionally dress in women's clothes where it's murky at best.

No, crossdressing is not limited to males.
Women dress in clothing designed for males all of the time. It is rarely, if ever, called crossdressing.
And the Fetish & Sexuality forum is not just for fetish discussion and there are plenty of straight crossdressing threads there.
I am well aware of that. You are the one who suggested that this thread, asking for input from crossdressers who are not gay, should not be on the LGBTQ forum. I still don’t understand any rationale for that. We are part of the T in LGBTQ.
A distressing number of CDs not only vote against their own interests, but actually get elected to write the legislation only to be outed in disgrace later.
What? Pure speculation. Cite empirical source.
Also some who dress to express their feminine side and only engage in sucking dicks when in femme mode would likely consider themselves straight in that moment as well as they are viewing themselves feminine or lesbian if engaging with another feminine.
WTF are you talking about?
If you're on the trans spectrum and dress to relieve some gender dysphoria you absolutely belong in the LGBT.
Correct.
It's just if you're outright stating you are cis hetero and occasionally dress in women's clothes where it's murky at best.
Never sought out your approval of my gender identity or sexuality, merely disputed your suggestion that this thread did not belong here. It belongs here. I belong here. Who are you to judge?

I said that's where you should be looking for that because that's where they are...

I dress in female clothes whenever I get the chance, I have done this since I was very young. I don’t classify myself as a crossdresser or a sissy …. I have always thought of myself as a girl trapped un a male body, but I grew up when such things were not talked about much. I’m married with a family, I wouldn’t change any of that. If I had transitioned I would be living as a lesbian.
There are so many varied reasons for men loving lingerie or female clothes, I don’t think general terms or classifications always fit.

@Lingerie_Dreams , does your wife accept your wearing some femme clothes? Do you wear panties ever day? You sound a lot like me, although my marriage has developed into a FLR one we were empty next.

@Lingerie_Dreams , does your wife accept your wearing some femme clothes? Do you wear panties ever day? You sound a lot like me, although my marriage has developed into a FLR one we were empty next.
My wife knows I wear panties 24/7 . We shop for them together, she knows I also wear stockings or Panythose/tights now and then. I have a lot of lingerie and some heels, and various other clothes, all of which she knows about, but is not that keen on these days so I tend to wear that when I have some private time to myself.

My wife knows I wear panties 24/7 . We shop for them together, she knows I also wear stockings or Panythose/tights now and then. I have a lot of lingerie and some heels, and various other clothes, all of which she knows about, but is not that keen on these days so I tend to wear that when I have some private time to myself.
It’s so hard when they have a hard time with it. So many women seem to. My wife is totally accepting of my wearing panties (and will sometimes require me to wear a panty girdle), but she also expects me to not wear other femme items in her presence.

I wear panties 24/7, 365. I like to fully dress when I get an opportunity. I first had thoughts about wanting to be a girl when I was in Kindergarten. I have accepted that I will never be a woman. I can only emulate, admire, and serve them. I have no plans or desire to transition. I guess that makes me a Crossdresser.

I’ve looked in this GLBT section of the forum for threads for and about other “straight” crossdressers like me, but all the threads I’ve seen so far are about hooking up to suck cock or things like that. Since the overwhelming majority of crossdressers are 100% heterosexual, I’d like to see a place (a thread) where we can discuss our interest in feminine things without the implication (and intrusion) that crossdressing is a “bi” or guy hookup thing.

Thank you, Nancy
yes, i love micro fiber panties,and have skorts already, I love wearing skorts, pantyhose, and tennis shoes when i come home from work.

Its pantyhose and thick tights season season.i wet in my tights, just about everyday.

I was a straight crossdresser until I wasn't, it just took one time! Lol

I am a straight cross dresser after trying it one time and realising why I am a straight cross dresser! I forced myself to try another cd's cock... and I purged my own clothes and stopped visiting here for two months afterwards as I was so turned off

I forced myself to try another cd's cock... and I purged my own clothes and stopped visiting here for two months afterwards as I was so turned off..

That's interesting. Two of you having such different reactions. No judgement in regards to your personal preference. I'm glad you both found the courage to try it!

I just found it interesting how polar opposite you reacted. I think I'd fall somewhere in the middle, perhaps more towards the 'it just took one time' side of things.

Yesterday, my wife surprised me with a new black top with spaghetti straps and matching black underwear to sleep in. It was oddly both exhilarating and comforting to put them on. Not to mention plain just old comfortable to wear them to bed. I feel much more sexy wearing them than my own. I think they looked really good in the mirror, which says a lot considering I'm not keen on my own reflection normally. It even makes me want to drop a couple extra pounds to look even better.

So, I guess you can officially count me in this club!

It’s so hard when they have a hard time with it. So many women seem to. My wife is totally accepting of my wearing panties (and will sometimes require me to wear a panty girdle), but she also expects me to not wear other femme items in her presence.
I’m kind of in the same boat. She’s “okay” with the panties, but she draws the line at bras, nighties, teddys, etc.

Back