Cross dresser turn ons

Sharing

You are very lucky to have a partner so open minded. I bet your lives are a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing.

Out in public

What really turns me on while I am cross dressed is being dressed nicely and very, very passable while out in public doing "normal" things like shopping, having a latte at a Starbucks, having lunch at a cafe', etc. Quite often I will have guys come up to me and start a conversation who have no idea I'm CD. A huge turn on for me.
Also love hearing the sound of my high heels clicking on tiled floors as I shop in a mall.

Kate

For me its always heels and stockings. I keep my body soft smooth and hairless, and just love the feel of stockings or even pantyhose. Then to slip my feet into perfectly fitting stilettos is instant arousal. To feel my feet lock into tall pumps or strap up some open toe sandals. Wow! I adore the way lace top thigh high hold ups look and feel, but the constant tug and pull of a suspender belt as I move, reminds me always of who and what I am

Hot

For me its always heels and stockings. I keep my body soft smooth and hairless, and just love the feel of stockings or even pantyhose. Then to slip my feet into perfectly fitting stilettos is instant arousal. To feel my feet lock into tall pumps or strap up some open toe sandals. Wow! I adore the way lace top thigh high hold ups look and feel, but the constant tug and pull of a suspender belt as I move, reminds me always of who and what I am

Bet it looks terrific!

Being made up as a woman while pleasing a man sucking his cock or taking his cock up my cunt while my wife watches on!

Tight satin bikini panties and being wet like a wanton little schoolgirl.

LOTS of things!

What gets you hot

I LOVE wearing panties - the skimpier the better, but anything fem is a turn-on especially if there's a dominant woman involved or a man to serve as a sissy femboi....

And there's nothing more erotic than sucking a cock dressed as a sissy!

Being made up as a woman while pleasing a man sucking his cock or taking his cock up my cunt while my wife watches on!

I should think the experience made better by her picking out your outfit, then doing your makeup after having set up your 'date'.

In the Personals section of Lit no doubt. Having you sitting, trembling like an excited school girl as she reads aloud each and every PM received; and since this was for you she did specify shots of the writers male member be included. The selection made by her a date and place set. Some hotel likely, why allow the neighbors something to gossip about.

I should think the experience made better by her picking out your outfit, then doing your makeup after having set up your 'date'.

In the Personals section of Lit no doubt. Having you sitting, trembling like an excited school girl as she reads aloud each and every PM received; and since this was for you she did specify shots of the writers male member be included. The selection made by her a date and place set. Some hotel likely, why allow the neighbors something to gossip about.

You are so right about this, I get incredibly excited and aroused by Mistress sending me specific shots with a story about me being Topped and me serving. It is double good when Mistress tells me what I would be wearing. :heart:

LOTS of THINGS!

Lots of things but wearing skimpy bikini panties to work under my dress clothes or to the hardware store under shorts is a good start. I'd REALLY LOVE to have my wife dress me and use me as a fluffer for her lovers!

What gets you hot

So Right

You are SOOOO right IlsaBlackbone!!

Originally Posted by Marty Fisher View Post

i adore the feel of stockings and lingerie on my smooth body as well as having my nipples played with while being teased and taunted as a sissy.

i adore the feel of stockings and lingerie on my smooth body as well as having my nipples played with while being teased and taunted as a sissy.

Yes. Very exciting, especially being teased like a little helpless gurl.

Back