Cross dresser turn ons

You girls are making me so frigging jealous..lol I would love to crossdress regular, but I look like a gorilla. I have done a bit of CD with TS girlfriends and I have to admit, the feeling of silk panties, stockings and suspenders drove me over the edge. The one time I had a full transformation make over (that took ages) all the shaving and waxing, but I have never felt hornier than when I was dressed and made up. (And yes I made the most of it). These days I just stick to admiring and worshipping TS/TG? CD.. Thanks for putting a big smile on this old dogs face, although I'd rather have any of you ladies sit on it...Thank you x
Doesn't matter if you look like a "gorilla " or not. It's all about how you feel! Keep doing what you love!

Getting prepared, having a shower after shaving my 'pussy'. Getting into some new lingerie that I bought for the occasion. Pulling up the stockings and attaching them. Adjusting my bra so it feels good. Snapping some pics that I will end up showing online to some strange man. If he tells me I'm pretty my legs just spread all by themselves.

Dressing

Whenever I manage to get some alone time. I love to dress up in my wife’s clothes. I have none of my own feminine clothes because no place to keep them. I put on a nice pair of panties and one of her bras. Then a full slip before one of her dresses. I usually have two to three hours to completely enjoy being the girl I have always want to be. The dressing always has me in a euphoric state to enjoy as long as possible. Unfortunately, my alone time (my Shirley time) doesn’t happen too often
Wow , it would be awesome helping with Shirley time!

Back