Cross dresser turn ons

You girls are making me so frigging jealous..lol I would love to crossdress regular, but I look like a gorilla. I have done a bit of CD with TS girlfriends and I have to admit, the feeling of silk panties, stockings and suspenders drove me over the edge. The one time I had a full transformation make over (that took ages) all the shaving and waxing, but I have never felt hornier than when I was dressed and made up. (And yes I made the most of it). These days I just stick to admiring and worshipping TS/TG? CD.. Thanks for putting a big smile on this old dogs face, although I'd rather have any of you ladies sit on it...Thank you x

Dressed waist down and getting "caught" at the window by passerbys. Gets me so hard when they try to disguise their peeks.

Turn ons

My fantasy is being dressed in red garter, thigh highs, and lace panties. Wish I had some place to try it.

Sexual Pleasures are knocking at your door....

My fantasy is being dressed in red garter, thigh highs, and lace panties. Wish I had some place to try it.
You could do it over here at any given time That would get me hot besides nylons and panties;):kiss::kiss::kiss:

I'm simple. Wearing panties gets me so hard. It's so rare that I get to do it. Wearing a bra with panties pushes me over the edge every time.

My moods change, but black lace thigh highs and a black satin robe, mid thigh, are my current go toos.

Naughties

I love to slip into a front closing bra, thigh highs, loose satin panties and a full length slip. All black of course.

Love dressing on the cuter side of feminine. My body shape kinda necessitates it.

Hi

Damn, love CD'S. So lovely. Wished I could find some in the 918 area

UK (Herts) Bi CD loves wearing sexy lingerie

I absolutely adore wearing sexy knickers stockings mini skirts etc and love other guys wearing similar. I love licking sucking and riding hard cock. I love having same done to me too. I so want to dress up and have pics and vids taken of me satisfying another hot Horny guy or guys xx
I am very kinky. My girlfriend is also very kinky . We both love big hard cocks. Both love sucking and licking hard cocks. Thankfully she loves guys wearing panties stockings and heels

I absolutely love tying her down on my coffee table and then sharing her pussy with friends or mine. She loves it too. She wants me dressed and my cock in her mouth as I suck their cocks to get them hard to fuck her and then suck and lick them clean when they have spunked inside her gorgeous pussy. Mmmmmm

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-03-26 at 02.09.35.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-03-26 at 02.09.35.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1
This gurl has a very sexy style

Im a gurl who loves the feel of my babydolls with matching gstring panties and thigh high stockings on my 37 inch long legs. If we are going out in public its a skirt or dress showing off my thigh highed legs and underneath its a gstring for ease of access you never know when we might need to have some fun. I hate being a tall gurl at 6ft i dont like wearing heels as i look freakish in them. But i would like to possibly wear them around the house idk. Im a little worried and self conscious about my height and look. Anyways guys and girls nothing is hotter and sexier than you comming home to find me in a sexy babydoll with matching thigh highs and you and i having amazing sex right then

It stats with a kiss and goes from their oral skills used and then making love til we both collapse from shear exhaustion all of our needs satisfied til the next time

Im from Massachusetts guys and gurls who wants to chat. But i will relocate for the right situation. I need someone to appriciate this gurl. Message me for details

Last edited:
Im a gurl who loves the feel of my babydolls with matching gstring panties and thigh high stockings on my 37 inch long legs. If we are going out in public its a skirt or dress showing off my thigh highed legs and underneath its a gstring for ease of access you never know when we might need to have some fun. I hate being a tall gurl at 6ft i dont like wearing heels as i look freakish in them. But i would like to possibly wear them around the house idk. Im a little worried and self conscious about my height and look. Anyways guys and girls nothing is hotter and sexier than you comming home to find me in a sexy babydoll with matching thigh highs and you and i having amazing sex right then

It stats with a kiss and goes from their oral skills used and then making love til we both collapse from shear exhaustion all of our needs satisfied til the next time

Im from Massachusetts guys and gurls who wants to chat. But i will relocate for the right situation. I need someone to appriciate this gurl. Message me for details

You miss, sound hot as fuck!!! I would love to walk if from work to find you in those sexy clothes... let’s chat Pm me if interested. I love tall gurls btw

I absolutely adore wearing sexy knickers stockings mini skirts etc and love other guys wearing similar. I love licking sucking and riding hard cock. I love having same done to me too. I so want to dress up and have pics and vids taken of me satisfying another hot Horny guy or guys xx
I am very kinky. My girlfriend is also very kinky . We both love big hard cocks. Both love sucking and licking hard cocks. Thankfully she loves guys wearing panties stockings and heels

I absolutely love tying her down on my coffee table and then sharing her pussy with friends or mine. She loves it too. She wants me dressed and my cock in her mouth as I suck their cocks to get them hard to fuck her and then suck and lick them clean when they have spunked inside her gorgeous pussy. Mmmmmm
Nice pic

Back