Creepy condom.

JohnSm123

Loves Spam
I asked something about this video recently. Now I want to share with you an idea I have about a story, with plot similar to this video, except it's condom instead of sunscreen.

A couple is having sex, when they realize they have no condom. Then a box appears out of nowhere, and it says CONDOMS. The couple uses them and something bad happens to them. So, who's gonna write this?

could be a fun idea for erotic horror, if you wanted to go the 'bad things happen' route, but you could also do something under Mind Control (using the condom turns one, or both, into mindless insatiable fuckmachines)

Does it have to be condoms? Lube or a dildo could work as well, if you wanted to write something under the Bimboification tag.

A creepy condom is an actual plot point in Andy Weir's "Artemis" Set in a colony on the moon. A nerdy Ukrainian makes a reusable condom and asks the book's female protagonist to test it out since she has a "reputation." The condom goes unused in the novel so there was no point in bringing it up in the first place other than to establish just how creepy Andy Weir is.

Back