Confessions: What are yours? (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I hate being made to feel like I'm a bad person when I'm only trying to do the right thing.

Back again

ICT my wife's continued zero sex drive is killing me. 4 fucks a year is soul destroying.

IACT her pussy doesn't do it for me anyway. Too loose, too wet, and I know she only does it because she feels she has to.

Finally, ICT I'd rather we had a loving marriage, but sorted our sexual desires elsewhere

ICT it was the best feeling ever when I left that day, with him standing there holding back tears saying he'd miss us. Should have thought about that long ago, huh?

IACT I'm thrilled the kids never shed a tear for him ... they've been looking forward to an 'adventure' and I know they are watching and learning how to handle life.

IFCT it's a bit intimidating to be the role-model for them and be strong, but I know it's okay to show that just because it can be scary, I can cry and then pull up the boot-straps and move forward (aka suck it up and drive on!)... this is also a good life lesson.

Finally, really... ICT if it weren't for my faith, my friends and family, and Him holding me up when I find it hard to be strong, I'd be a mess. I'm thankful for each one.

ICT it was the best feeling ever when I left that day, with him standing there holding back tears saying he'd miss us. Should have thought about that long ago, huh?

IACT I'm thrilled the kids never shed a tear for him ... they've been looking forward to an 'adventure' and I know they are watching and learning how to handle life.

IFCT it's a bit intimidating to be the role-model for them and be strong, but I know it's okay to show that just because it can be scary, I can cry and then pull up the boot-straps and move forward (aka suck it up and drive on!)... this is also a good life lesson.

Finally, really... ICT if it weren't for my faith, my friends and family, and Him holding me up when I find it hard to be strong, I'd be a mess. I'm thankful for each one.

Aww BFG, just remember, your Lit friends are here for you too. :)

ICT I am way too insecure. IRL I try to project strong and confident and usually pull it off, but it's a front. Case and point: whenever I post a picture or story here on Lit and people don't respond . . . crushing.

ICT I am not an attention whore in my mind, but I do love seeing people respond to the things I do.

IACT seeing all these strong stories about life after divorce makes me a bit hopeful that good things do happen.

IFMCT I am not divorcing the Mrs anytime soon. :)

:rose: tally ho, BFG!

ICT I am way too insecure. IRL I try to project strong and confident and usually pull it off, but it's a front. Case and point: whenever I post a picture or story here on Lit and people don't respond . . . crushing.

I am the same exact way. Pm me for something I wrote about it.

Last edited:

ICT the last one is me, too......mostly. lol.

ICT I'm changing my lifelong position of assuming the best of people until proved otherwise, in the light of a recurring scenario of "ghosting" (example here).

IACT I now require new people to prove themselves to me before I invest any of my trust or emotional energy in them. I am sad about this.

IFCT This won't affect my fierce loyalty to my existing and established friends.

ICT I'm changing my lifelong position of assuming the best of people until proved otherwise, in the light of a recurring scenario of "ghosting" (example here).

IACT I now require new people to prove themselves to me before I invest any of my trust or emotional energy in them. I am sad about this.

IFCT This won't affect my fierce loyalty to my existing and established friends.

It fucking sucks when that happens. So sorry. :(

ICT it is hard to believe it has been 10 years since we lost Steve Irwin. Miss you:rose:

I confess i find all these sugary ALTs and the transparent games they're playing FUCKING sad..
The lives some people must live...lol fucking weirdos. ;)

ICT it can feel lonely on Lit as a married middle-aged guy who is being open and honest with his wife, isn't looking for sex, and is burdened with a weirdly British sense of humour.

ICT it can feel lonely on Lit as a married middle-aged guy who is being open and honest with his wife, isn't looking for sex, and is burdened with a weirdly British sense of humour.

ICT your set is small, but I can immediately think of two more Litsters who are in your exact category :)

IACT I think a weirdly British sense of humour actually goes over very well on here ;)

ICT I must ask Mr H where he buys the Liquorice umbrellas..
IACT not doing what I was supposed to do today...(Too busy being mischievous)

ICT I don't know if i should even try to do anything about this or
let it go and move on.

IACT I have always been sincere, honest and 110% truthful with you about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back